Bombshell !! Russell Brand rape allegations

What world do you occupy.
Let me take a guess.The world of definable scumbags.
Like CNN and especially MSNBC.Where Propaganda is taken
to a new level.Something thought unimaginable just half a
century ago.Now it's as popular as Cambells soup.
You are in your conspiracy bubble. Murdoch is the right wing press. I gave watched the programme and he has a case to answer. Several in fact.

The highlight of the doc was the 16 year old child who he was fucking. He used to pick her up from school. He was 31 at the time.

16 is legal in the UK but that is still incredibly sick. Groomer is the word that you use.

The highlight of the doc was the 16 year old child who he was fucking. He used to pick her up from school. He was 31 at the time.

16 is legal in the UK but that is still incredibly sick. Groomer is the word that you use.
No groomer laws are like what CA has just passed where if a 24 year old man grooms a 14 year old boy that 24 year old man no longer has to register as a sax offender

16 is legal in the UK ? That is too young. How in the world did y'all come up with that age, otherwise as being appropriate to be treated like an adult when it comes to sexual relations ? Well at least it appears that you disagree with it. Good for you.

Groomer ? How do you know as to who came on to who ? Depending on the family that the girl is from, she may have known more than he did about things like that, but it still doesn't excuse his behavior if he went for it. That's on him.

I listened to his podcast once, and it had nothing to do with politics or conspiracy theories
My wife just can't stand the way he talks... 😂

He is tolerable if he's hitting on all the points about the political situation in this country. He's a hippie looking or acting dude, but he seems to want to be a conservative instead of a liberal in most of his talking points, and that's the attraction to his commentary. Bill Maher comes to mind also, but for some reason they just can't part with liberalism can they ?

What, do you get like 3 channels over there? Is that the channel the Royal Family requires their subjects to watch?

What a douche of a culture..... it's still stuck in the 1300's. :laughing0301:
Still scratching my head about 16 year olds being legal. WTH.

Forum List

Back