Bombshell !! Russell Brand rape allegations

Its a pattern of behaviour. I am watching the doc right now.
Yes. A Pattern.

Like a guy that's so attractive to the opposite sex that women literally throw themselves at him.

Why in the Hell would he have to rape anyone, and how in the fuck do you rape the willing?

Is Christine Blasey Ford one of the four?

"I don't know where I was, how I got there, who was there, how I got home...but that guy bounced on a bed with me forty years ago!!!".

Sorry. Liberals fucked all the real rape victims that day. If you're accusing someone political... you better have video, DNA, and sworn affidavits from three eye witnesses...none of which can be Democrats as they are known lying, conniving, treacherous pieces of shit.

Last edited:
Many rape allegations are fake and done by revenge
Yep...
Russell was an idiot to think he could expose billion dollar corporations and individuals on a daily basis and not get a "return fire" back at him.

He didn't do anything but reveal public re odds to show how dirty politicians and corporate America are in truth.

Years of drug abuse and sex with random women has left Russell Brand vulnerable to false allegations. And the MSM of Britain has been urged at the behest of stockholders to investigate Russell.

It's a plan to get him to stop. Him and others that they disagree with. Look at PhD Jordan Peterson....more phoney charges....

I'm expecting Matt Walsh and a few others to face consequences soon.

Channel 4 have cleared the schedules tonight and are airing the allegations of 4 women.

I dont know exactly what he does for a living theese days but he was a big name a few years back. I believe he is an internet person now.

It would not surprise me. He used to be coked out of his head at one time so might not have been aware.

The BBC sacked him because of his behaviour and I do hope that this takes him down. He is brighter than most but is a thoroughly unpleasant character.
READ: He doesn't tow woke ideology!!! TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!!!!

A decent review.
The similarities with the Saville case are striking.Saville operated in full sight.. All the signs were there.
Brand is another player like Weinstein and Epstein. Its the abuse of power dor sexual favours, It isnt going away. It will be happening today in organisations where individuals wield power.

Forum List

Back