Bombshell !! Russell Brand rape allegations

What is it he makes us believe? All you do is blather with no substance.
That there is a media conspiracy to keep you ill informed about the Ukraine War and ONLY Russell Brand holds the truth. Sound familiar to your orange bozo? Your kind falls for this shit every single time.

He traffics in lies that you believe.
He was going to be a big star over here and then came the Andrew Sachs scandal.

Brand fucked some girl who was the grand daughter of Andrew Sachs.

You might remember Sachs for playing Manuel in Fawlty Towers.

Anyway Brand and a buddy phoned up the elderly fellow to tell him that he had been fucking his grand daughter. He did it live on the BBC mocking the old chap for laughs.

The BBC sacked him and that was the end of his career over here. He is low grade trash so prime material for the crazy internet underworld.

Channel 4 have cleared the schedules tonight and are airing the allegations of 4 women.

I dont know exactly what he does for a living theese days but he was a big name a few years back. I believe he is an internet person now.

It would not surprise me. He used to be coked out of his head at one time so might not have been aware.

The BBC sacked him because of his behaviour and I do hope that this takes him down. He is brighter than most but is a thoroughly unpleasant character.
You let a lot of rapists go because charging them is racist in the UK. Does Brand get a pass too?

He was going to be a big star over here and then came the Andrew Sachs scandal.

Brand fucked some girl who was the grand daughter of Andrew Sachs.

You might remember Sachs for playing Manuel in Fawlty Towers.

Anyway Brand and a buddy phoned up the elderly fellow to tell him that he had been fucking his grand daughter. He did it live on the BBC mocking the old chap for laughs.

The BBC sacked him and that was the end of his career over here. He is low grade trash so prime material for the crazy internet underworld.
Yeah I read about that as well. Seems like a real piece of shit. Which of course attracts the flies I mean trumpanzees to the shit.

That there is a media conspiracy to keep you ill informed about the Ukraine War and ONLY Russell Brand holds the truth. Sound familiar to your orange bozo? Your kind falls for this shit every single time.
They sure don't show much. Don't think that's a conspiracy.

What TRUTH does Russel Brand claim to hold? Why are you so offended by him?

The more you hate him, the better person I think he must be.

I said he is slinging conspiracy theories which YOU cant prove. I cant prove something (conspiracy theory) that doesnt exist, dummy. Take a basic logic class. It's not up for debate that he is slinging conspiracy theories that is a fact.
It's not a fact. You saying it doesn't make it a fact.
What is so hard about this?
Read your first sentence....that makes no sense whatsoever. You are the one that needs to prove the conspiracy theory which you says he spews.
I don't see a conspiracy theory...YOU DO!

It's not a fact. You saying it doesn't make it a fact.
What is so hard about this?
Read your first sentence....that makes no sense whatsoever. You are the one that needs to prove the conspiracy theory which you says he spews.
I don't see a conspiracy theory...YOU DO!
He is slinging conspiracy theories simply because he cant back up what he says with facts. That is the very definition of a conspiracy theory. Now I need to prove what he says is correct? What the fuck? Are you really this dense? I CANT PROVE SOMETHING THAT DOESNT EXIST get that through your thick skull. It's up to him to prove it he thinks it exists show the evidence (which he cant).

Yeah Brand figured out the easy way is to make money off you suckers that will believe anything.

So the people that question the bullshit your lefty media spews day in and day out are suckers for believing anything?

WTF are you talking about?

You are the one who doesn’t question shit and gulps it down with a smile.

Like I said, brain dead drone.

He is slinging conspiracy theories simply because he cant back up what he says with facts. That is the very definition of a conspiracy theory. Now I need to prove what he says is correct? What the fuck? Are you really this dense? I CANT PROVE SOMETHING THAT DOESNT EXIST get that through your thick skull. It's up to him to prove it he thinks it exists show the evidence (which he cant).
Name the conspiracy theories that offend you.

All you do is shout "conspiracy theories".

When asked to be specific, you can't

You have a hard time with the English language, dude.
You have not shown one example of what the fuck you're talking about with a conspiracy theory. Just
a bunch of babbling BS that I assume is your opinion. I can't fix your stupid for you, john

So the people that question the bullshit your lefty media spews day in and day out are suckers for believing anything?

WTF are you talking about?

You are the one who doesn’t question shit and gulps it down with a smile.

Like I said, brain dead drone.
Prove the media is in a conspiracy to hold back information about the Ukraine War and that Brand is the sole purveyor of the truth regarding the war.

Forum List

Back