Bombshell !! Russell Brand rape allegations

Really? Or, is it that you just disagree with him?
There is no conspiracy by the news media to keep people ill informed about the Ukraine War. And I expect you to answer "prove it". And then I'll reply I cant prove something that doesnt exist. YOU prove it if you think it exists.

There is no conspiracy by the news media to keep people ill informed about the Ukraine War. And I expect you to answer "prove it". And then I'll reply I cant prove something that doesnt exist. YOU prove it if you think it exists.
Are you for giving Ukraine nukes?

Ill informed? What is he saying that offends you so?
He's a wanna be guru because he attracts nut jobs who like the fact he says lies about various topics that they agree with. So yeah, people or rather con artists like this do offend me because they prevent rational discussion because they are always muddying the waters with their shit. I hope there is something to these accusations and he gets removed from society like the rest of his ilk should.

You're the one who said he's slinging conspiracy theories, not me.
I asked, "Really?". The ball was in your court and you stated, you can't prove it (Conspiracy theories).
You painted yourself in a corner.
I think it's case closed for you.

He's a wanna be guru because he attracts nut jobs who like the fact he says lies about various topics that they agree with. So yeah, people or rather con artists like this do offend me because they prevent rational discussion because they are always muddying the waters with their shit. I hope there is something to these accusations and he gets removed from society like the rest of his ilk should.
That's all meaningless blather.

What about Ukraine does he say that offends you? (third ask)

Why are you making this political. So now every time a right winger gets arrested, you think it's some conspiracy? Or is it you just support child molesters?

Funny how these ‘rape victims’ stayed quiet for 9 years. It was all good when RB was schilling lefty talking points.

During Covid his YouTube channel had a drastic change in political direction.

If you weren’t such a dishonest, brain dead drone you’d probably be able to connect the dots.

You're the one who said he's slinging conspiracy theories, not me.
I asked, "Really?". The ball was in your court and you stated, you can't prove it (Conspiracy theories).
You painted yourself in a corner.
I think it's case closed for you.
I said he is slinging conspiracy theories which YOU cant prove. I cant prove something (conspiracy theory) that doesnt exist, dummy. Take a basic logic class. It's not up for debate that he is slinging conspiracy theories that is a fact.

Show physical evidence. Otherwise shut the hell up Biden me 2 supporters

The world is tired of moneygrubbing witches …. Its disgusting what is happening to western society.

All these million dollar pay offs to the BLM people and far left women for no good reason whatsoever

Biden supporters are monsters. Until these kind of false accusations happen to their son that is.

Russell brand is extremely popular on social media. Way more popular than Fox News or CNN anchors. He has criticize the war in Ukraine. He has criticize Joe Biden. He’s also criticized Republicans. No wonder this is happening to him.

Funny how these ‘rape victims’ stayed quiet for 9 years. It was all good when RB was schilling lefty talking points.

During Covid his YouTube channel had a drastic change in political direction.

If you weren’t such a dishonest, brain dead drone you’d probably be able to connect the dots.
Yeah Brand figured out the easy way is to make money off you suckers that will believe anything.

Show physical evidence. Otherwise shut the hell up Biden me 2 supporters

The world is tired of moneygrubbing witches …. Its disgusting what is happening to western society.

All these million dollar pay offs to the BLM people and far left women for no good reason whatsoever

Biden supporters are monsters. Until these kind of things happen to their son that is.
You are an incel, arent you?

Forum List

Back