🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bombshell !! Russell Brand rape allegations

Yeah he should have served his time no doubt about that. Can he even go to jail at this point? This argument might be moot.
You are never too old to go to jail, he needs to be help responsibl, just as all child molesters need to be held accountable, funny how you defend and not the other. Politics is a strange excuse maker.

You are never too old to go to jail, he needs to be help responsibl, just as all child molesters need to be held accountable, funny how you defend and not the other. Politics is a strange excuse maker.
How am I defending Polanski? I said he should have gone to jail. As far as going to jail now, that might not even be possible.

I don't follow him close enough to know, Tiger.
I doubt you do either. But I see you have
your marching orders from the masters.
Wait you just said Brand is "very political". So which is it, you know he's "very political" or you dont follow him close enough?
My moral compass tells me to get child molesters off the street. Evidently your moral compass doesnt agree.

His YouTube videos trashing democrats were getting too popular.

So of course the Nazi left have to shut him down.

This shit is sickeningly obvious.
Why are you making this political. So now every time a right winger gets arrested, you think it's some conspiracy? Or is it you just support child molesters?

Channel 4 have cleared the schedules tonight and are airing the allegations of 4 women.

I dont know exactly what he does for a living theese days but he was a big name a few years back. I believe he is an internet person now.

It would not surprise me. He used to be coked out of his head at one time so might not have been aware.

The BBC sacked him because of his behaviour and I do hope that this takes him down. He is brighter than most but is a thoroughly unpleasant character.
4 nasty whores have been hired to trash Russell Brand you mean. :muahaha:

Channel 4 have cleared the schedules tonight and are airing the allegations of 4 women.

I dont know exactly what he does for a living theese days but he was a big name a few years back. I believe he is an internet person now.

It would not surprise me. He used to be coked out of his head at one time so might not have been aware.

The BBC sacked him because of his behaviour and I do hope that this takes him down. He is brighter than most but is a thoroughly unpleasant character.
Why isn't this POS in the conspiracy theory forum?????

Wait you just said Brand is "very political". So which is it, you know he's "very political" or you dont follow him close enough?
My moral compass tells me to get child molesters off the street. Evidently your moral compass doesnt agree.

What I did say was,
"He is very political, and when I do see him
on the television, he's talking politics."

Perhaps, you need to get a grasp on the English language, comrade.

I don't react to "allegations" of rape. I'm one of those "innocent until proven guilty" guys.

Forum List

Back