🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bombshell: Star Schiff witness Amb. Taylor admits NYT was his source

Conspiracy is a legal term. You can use conspiracy however you want in your personal life and it can mean whatever you want but when we are talking about the law Conspiracy is a term that refers to illegal dealings. Collusion is a term that refers to secret meetings but does not carry the illegality that conspiracy does. I just posted the definitions and the legal explanations.
This argument is now an ego thing for you. Just let it go. It’s done.
What an ironic comment!
Yes, when talking about the law conspiracy takes on a legalistic hue as does so many things, within a legal framework.
What a brilliant insight from you. :113:

That's a big so what. You said it yourself...just let it go. It's done.

Exactly, so it was collusion... secret meeting that they lied about. But no evidence of conspiracy was found because it appears that nothing came of it. Get it?

I’m not making a “lock him up” case.
There was no lie however. So I don't know where you get your "facts" from. I provided a citation so you could understand how your own talking points are not accurate. But that's your problem.

Conspiracy is a legal term. You can use conspiracy however you want in your personal life and it can mean whatever you want but when we are talking about the law Conspiracy is a term that refers to illegal dealings. Collusion is a term that refers to secret meetings but does not carry the illegality that conspiracy does. I just posted the definitions and the legal explanations.
This argument is now an ego thing for you. Just let it go. It’s done.
What an ironic comment!
Yes, when talking about the law conspiracy takes on a legalistic hue as does so many things, within a legal framework.
What a brilliant insight from you. :113:

That's a big so what. You said it yourself...just let it go. It's done.
right and this conversation started by talking about Schiff, a law maker speaking about the legal investigation into a president. How dare I use legal terms in this discussion. So inappropriate of me, I apologize.

Exactly, so it was collusion... secret meeting that they lied about. But no evidence of conspiracy was found because it appears that nothing came of it. Get it?

I’m not making a “lock him up” case.
There was no lie however. So I don't know where you get your "facts" from. I provided a citation so you could understand how your own talking points are not accurate. But that's your problem.
do I really need to look up how many times Trump said nobody from his campaign had spoken to the Russians? That’s called a lie. That’s actually exactly what Flynn was fired for... lying about a meeting

right and this conversation started by talking about Schiff, a law maker speaking about the legal investigation into a president. How dare I use legal terms in this discussion. So inappropriate of me, I apologize.
Based on your consistently erroneous and vacillating posts on the matter you should apologize.
You should pull your head out of your rectum and issue an apology. There is no issue over Schiff's puppet show trial
and the "legality" of that (impeachments are political and not criminal matters).

The issue is how you've taken two synonymous terms and tried to artificially distinguish between the two.

do I really need to look up how many times Trump said nobody from his campaign had spoken to the Russians? That’s called a lie. That’s actually exactly what Flynn was fired for
Actually he was fired for the "nature and content" of his communications with Sergy Kisylak. Not for talking to a Russian per se.

"He resigned after information surfaced that he had misled the FBI and Vice President Mike Pence about the nature and content of his communications with Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak"

Does a thinking rational adult really expect people to believe that the President's National Security Advisor was fired for merely speaking to a Russian?

Post #8 is still the gold standard for this entire thread.

Last edited:
Based on your consistently erroneous and vacillating posts on the matter you should apologize.
You should pull your head out of your rectum and issue an apology. There is no issue over Schiff's puppet show trial
and the "legality" of that (impeachments are political and not criminal matters).

The issue is how you've taken two synonymous terms and tried to artificially distinguish between the two.
If you don’t get it by now then you never will. I apologize for confusing and frustrating you

do I really need to look up how many times Trump said nobody from his campaign had spoken to the Russians? That’s called a lie. That’s actually exactly what Flynn was fired for
Actually he was fired for the "nature and content" of his communications with Sergy Kisylak. Not for talking to a Russian per se.

"He resigned after information surfaced that he had misled the FBI and Vice President Mike Pence about the nature and content of his communications with Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak"

Does a thinking rational adult really expect people to believe that the President's National Security Advisor was fired for merely speaking to a Russian?

Post #8 is still the gold standard for this entire thread.
he was fired for lying. Misleading the FBI and VP is lying. A lie that the VP repeated to the public. Right? you admit to the plane truth, it isn’t hard.

he was fired for lying. Misleading the FBI and VP is lying. A lie that the VP repeated to the public. Right? you admit to the plane truth, it isn’t hard.
"Trump said nobody from his campaign had spoken to the Russians? That’s called a lie. That’s actually exactly what Flynn was fired for"
Flynn was not fired for speaking to a Russian contrary to your talking point.

"Trump said nobody from his campaign had spoken to the Russians? That’s called a lie. That’s actually exactly what Flynn was fired for"
Flynn was not fired for speaking to a Russian contrary to your talking point.
If you could read then you’d understand that wasn’t my point. I said he was fired for LYING not for TALKING. What is it with you, slow down and comprehend, this is getting exhausting.

If you don’t get it by now then you never will. I apologize for confusing and frustrating you
You need to apologize for your consistently dishonest and misleading posts.
I’ve been honest and accurate. You on the other hand literally just claimed I said Flynn was fired for talking to the Russians which I never said. Prove me wrong by quoting where I said that... otherwise take your own advice and apologize for being dishonest and misleading

If you could read then you’d understand that wasn’t my point. I said he was fired for LYING not for TALKING. What is it with you, slow down and comprehend, this is getting exhausting.
"Trump said nobody from his campaign had spoken to the Russians?

That’s actually exactly what Flynn was fired for"[/QUOTE] What is this sentence straining to say? Flynn was fired for speaking to a Russian. Learn to write a sentence that is above a fourth grade level that actually says what you claim it does. I won't take the blame because you seem to be nearly functionally illiterate.

Last edited:
I’ve been honest and accurate. You on the other hand literally just claimed I said Flynn was fired for talking to the Russians which I never said. Prove me wrong by quoting where I said that... otherwise take your own advice and apologize for being dishonest and misleading
I already have quoted you and just did it again, a-hole.

The definition literally shows that Conspiracy is a type of Collusion but collusion isnt always a conspiracy. Are you really challenging that fact?
Of course I am.
Who isn't?

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/

noun
noun: collusion
  1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    "the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"
    h
    Similar:
    conspiracy
    connivance
    complicity
    intrigue
    plotting
    secret understanding
    collaboration
    scheming
    • Law
      illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially between ostensible opponents in a lawsui
    • Keep swingin', Champ. You'll make contact some day. Please explain why a conspiracy a form of collusion but the obverse (collusion is not always conspiracy) should be true alt all?
    That's idiotic, like saying if you are fat you are obese but if obese you are not always fat. But keep digging. I want to see how deep you are willing to bury yourself.
Easy. A conspiracy is always illegal and is a legal term. Collusion is not always illegal. Very simple.

You are displaying very low logic with your lack of understanding of synonyms. for example, another synonym from your list is “plotting”.

Plotting can be an illegal scheme. It can be done to write a play, it can be used to draw a map. The last two are not illegal.

Get it now?
Trump did neither. Move on.
Flynn had meets and lied about it. Trumps son and team had a meeting and lied about it. Trumps campaign manager had meetings and lied. So while no conspiracy charges were recommended for trump there was definitely some shady shit going on
Nope

I already have quoted you and just did it again, a-hole.
you quoted me saying that Trump lied about Russian meetings and then somehow tried to twist that into me saying that Flynn was fired for talking to the Russians... something that I never said. That’s you being dishonest and misleading

The definition literally shows that Conspiracy is a type of Collusion but collusion isnt always a conspiracy. Are you really challenging that fact?
Of course I am.
Who isn't?

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/

noun
  1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    h
    Similar:
    conspiracy
    connivance
    complicity
    intrigue
    plotting
    secret understanding
    collaboration
    scheming
    • Law
      illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially between ostensible opponents in a lawsui
    • Keep swingin', Champ. You'll make contact some day. Please explain why a conspiracy a form of collusion but the obverse (collusion is not always conspiracy) should be true alt all?
    That's idiotic, like saying if you are fat you are obese but if obese you are not always fat. But keep digging. I want to see how deep you are willing to bury yourself.
Easy. A conspiracy is always illegal and is a legal term. Collusion is not always illegal. Very simple.

You are displaying very low logic with your lack of understanding of synonyms. for example, another synonym from your list is “plotting”.

Plotting can be an illegal scheme. It can be done to write a play, it can be used to draw a map. The last two are not illegal.

Get it now?
Flynn had meets and lied about it. Trumps son and team had a meeting and lied about it. Trumps campaign manager had meetings and lied. So while no conspiracy charges were recommended for trump there was definitely some shady shit going on
Nope
uhh yeah. I just laid it out and you can’t dispute the accuracy of anything I said. Sorry. Nope, means nothing

you quoted me saying that Trump lied about Russian meetings and then somehow tried to twist that into me saying that Flynn was fired for talking to the Russians... something that I never said. That’s you being dishonest and misleading
Tell it to your own quote, Champ.

Of course I am.
Who isn't?

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/

noun
    h
    Similar:
    conspiracy
    connivance
    complicity
    intrigue
    plotting
    secret understanding
    collaboration
    scheming
    • Law

Get it now?
Nope
uhh yeah. I just laid it out and you can’t dispute the accuracy of anything I said. Sorry. Nope, means nothing
When there is no accuracy in what you say, there is no need to dispute the accuracy.

Forum List

Back