🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bombshell: Star Schiff witness Amb. Taylor admits NYT was his source

Adam Schiff should have never appointed Bill Taylor ambassador....

He only did that to hurt Trump...

#MAGA!!

Wait, what's that? Trump appointed Taylor? It's still Schiff's fault....

Benghazi!!

Adam Schiff should have never appointed Bill Taylor ambassador....

He only did that to hurt Trump...

#MAGA!!

Wait, what's that? Trump appointed Taylor? It's still Schiff's fault....

Benghazi!!
I have yet to see you bring anything in any thread remotely resembling something of substance, informative, or entertaining.

You need a new shtick.

I’m not trying to do anything. The distinction is right there in the dictionary. I’m just enjoying watching you squirm around denying it’s there.
Well I've already posted a citation from a legitimate dictionary (post #66) that considers conspiracy and collusion to be synonymous nouns and you have flailed around trying to prove otherwise.

So like all trolls you feel protected by your anonymity and feel free to simply lie your ass off and insist you are right
when you have no business telling such whopping lies. You apparently have no shame and very little brains.
The definition literally shows that Conspiracy is a type of Collusion but collusion isnt always a conspiracy. Are you really challenging that fact?

That's some mighty fine crawfishin' you got goin' on there.
I think he meant Trump colluded with Russia but of course that's the same thing as claiming he conspired with Russia.

He wants to stick to the lie that not even Robert Mueller will back up but he can't quite find a way to legitimize that lie. So he's stuck trying to find a real distinction between two words that mean virtually the same thing.
If there is a difference he can't tell you what it is.
trumps people had meetings with Russia and then they lied about those meetings. That’s why they were investigated. That’s collusion. No evidence was found that they conspired with Russia to break laws which was the point of the investigation.

The definition literally shows that Conspiracy is a type of Collusion but collusion isnt always a conspiracy. Are you really challenging that fact?
Of course I am.
Who isn't?

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/

noun
noun: collusion
  1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    "the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"
    h
    Similar:
    conspiracy
    connivance
    complicity
    intrigue
    plotting
    secret understanding
    collaboration
    scheming
    • Law
      illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially between ostensible opponents in a lawsuit.[/QUOTE] Keep swingin', Champ. You'll make contact some day. Please explain why a conspiracy a form of collusion but the obverse (collusion is not always conspiracy) should be true alt all?
    That's idiotic, like saying if you are fat you are obese but if obese you are not always fat. But keep digging. I want to see how deep you are willing to bury yourself.

Last edited:
Of course I am.
Who isn't?

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/

noun
  1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    h
    Similar:
    conspiracy
    connivance
    complicity
    intrigue
    plotting
    secret understanding
    collaboration
    scheming
    • Law
      illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially between ostensible opponents in a lawsui
    • Keep swingin', Champ. You'll make contact some day. Please explain why a conspiracy a form of collusion but the obverse (collusion is not always conspiracy) should be true alt all?
    That's idiotic, like saying if you are fat you are obese but if obese you are not always fat. But keep digging. I want to see how deep you are willing to bury yourself.
Easy. A conspiracy is always illegal and is a legal term. Collusion is not always illegal. Very simple.

You are displaying very low logic with your lack of understanding of synonyms. for example, another synonym from your list is “plotting”.

Plotting can be an illegal scheme. It can be done to write a play, it can be used to draw a map. The last two are not illegal.

Get it now?

Last edited:
Easy. A conspiracy is always illegal and is a legal term. Collusion is not always illegal. Very simple.

You are displaying very low logic with your lack of understanding of synonyms. for example, another synonym from your list is “plotting”.

Plotting can be an illegal scheme. It can be done to write a play, it can be used to draw a map. The last two are not illegal.

Get it now?
Neither collusion nor conspiracy are strictly legal terms. Stop making shit up.
You can conspire to make a family member stop smoking, as me, my father and siblings conspired against my mother to make her stop.
Nothing illegal in that. Too bad you aren't nearly as bright as you are consistent and stubborn.

My citation should close the matter for any half-wit. I guess you aren't even that smart.
Keep digging, moron.

Get it now?
You can conspire to make a family member stop smoking, as me, my father and siblings conspired against my mother to make her stop.
Nothing illegal in that. Too bad you aren't nearly as bright as you are consistent and stubborn.

My citation should close the matter for any half-wit. I guess you aren't even that smart.
Keep digging moron.
Conspiracy is a legal term collusion is not. It doesn’t need to go beyond that. You are grasping at straws

Get it now?

Keep digging moron.
Conspiracy is a legal term collusion is not. It doesn’t need to go beyond that. You are grasping at straws

Make up your mind....is conspiracy a legal term or not...first you say yes...now you say no....you seem terribly coinfused.

That's utter bullshit. Stop bothering me, troll. At least send me a link from a respected linguist or source.
You have ZERO credibility.

Make up your mind....is conspiracy a legal term or not...first you say yes...now you say no....you seem terribly coinfused.
He's a moron. Period! People can conspire against each other, or things, all day long.
There is nothing intrinsically illegal about conspiring.

Last edited:
Of course I am.
Who isn't?

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/

noun
    h
    Similar:
    conspiracy
    connivance
    complicity
    intrigue
    plotting
    secret understanding
    collaboration
    scheming
    • Law
      illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially between ostensible opponents in a lawsui
    • Keep swingin', Champ. You'll make contact some day. Please explain why a conspiracy a form of collusion but the obverse (collusion is not always conspiracy) should be true alt all?

Get it now?
Trump did neither. Move on.

Get it now?

Keep digging moron.

When did I say conspiracy wasn’t a legal term?

That's utter bullshit. Stop bothering me, troll. At least send me a link from a respected linguist or source.
You have ZERO credibility.
Legal Dictionary - Law.com
conspiracy

n. when people work together by agreement to commit an illegal act. A conspiracy may exist when the parties use legal means to accomplish an illegal result, or to use illegal means to achieve something that in itself is lawful. To prove a conspiracy those involved must have agreed to the plan before all the actions have been taken, or it is just a series of independent illegal acts. A conspiracy can be criminal for planning and carrying out illegal activities, or give rise to a civil lawsuit for damages by someone injured by the conspiracy. Thus, a scheme by a group of salesmen to sell used automobiles as new, could be prosecuted as a crime of fraud and conspiracy, and also allow a purchaser of an auto to sue for damages for the fraud and conspiracy.

collusion

n. where two persons (or business entities through their officers or other employees) enter into a deceitful agreement, usually secret, to defraud and/or gain an unfair advantage over a third party, competitors, consumers or those with whom they are negotiating. Collusion can include secret price or wage fixing, secret rebates, or pretending to be independent of each other when actually conspiring together for their joint ends. It can range from small-town shopkeepers or heirs to a grandma's estate, to gigantic electronics companies or big league baseball team owners.

Collusion: Definitions and Meanings
Merriam-Webster's Dictionary defines collusion as "secret cooperation for an illegal or dishonest purpose," but Webster's New World College Dictionary calls it "a secret agreement for fraudulent or illegal purpose; conspiracy." According to Black's Law Dictionary, collusion is "a deceitful agreement or compact between two or more persons, for the one party to bring an action against the other for some evil purpose, as to defraud a third party of his right."

Definitions offered by the latter two sources suggest illegal acts, but Merriam-Webster's definition is vaguer (i.e. simply being dishonest is not necessarily a crime). However, despite its "legalistic" tone, the term collusion has no specific legal meaning in criminal law; there's no such criminal charge called "collusion," nor does the term necessarily signal a criminal offense.

Is Collusion a Crime? - FindLaw

Of course I am.
Who isn't?

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/

noun
    h
    Similar:
    conspiracy
    connivance
    complicity
    intrigue
    plotting
    secret understanding
    collaboration
    scheming
    • Law

Get it now?
Trump did neither. Move on.
Flynn had meets and lied about it. Trumps son and team had a meeting and lied about it. Trumps campaign manager had meetings and lied. So while no conspiracy charges were recommended for trump there was definitely some shady shit going on

You've yet to demonstrate a conspiracy has to be illegal in nature.
Conspiracy is a legal term. You can use conspiracy however you want in your personal life and it can mean whatever you want but when we are talking about the law Conspiracy is a term that refers to illegal dealings. Collusion is a term that refers to secret meetings but does not carry the illegality that conspiracy does. I just posted the definitions and the legal explanations.
This argument is now an ego thing for you. Just let it go. It’s done.

Flynn had meets and lied about it. Trumps son and team had a meeting and lied about it. Trumps campaign manager had meetings and lied. So while no conspiracy charges were recommended for trump there was definitely some shady shit going on
What's your point? Both Veselenitskaya and Trump Jr. claim that meeting was unproductive due to a misunderstanding.
Trump Tower meeting - Wikipedia
Still litigating the case for Russian collusion? No one else is. Mueller certainly is not.

What's your point? Both Veselenitskaya and Trump Jr. claim that meeting was unproductive due to a misunderstanding.
Trump Tower meeting - Wikipedia
Still litigating the case for Russian collusion? No one else is. Mueller certainly is not.
Exactly, so it was collusion... secret meeting that they lied about. But no evidence of conspiracy was found because it appears that nothing came of it. Get it?

I’m not making a “lock him up” case.

Forum List

Back