🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bombshell: Star Schiff witness Amb. Taylor admits NYT was his source

You all are grabbing at straws trying to change the narrative. Taylor’s opinion about what Trumps goal was isn’t important. His account of what correspondence and directives flowed through the state department is. Nice try.
I'll tell you why Taylor trying to pass off NY Time's speculative reporting as inside damning information is important. Because it goes directly to credibility! The credibility of Schiff's entire managed campaign to get rid of Trump after his assurances about Russian collusion and Trump all turned out to be so much specious fart dust in the wind.
This is much more of the same.

Nice try, indeed. The "whistleblower" turns out to be a CIA plant at the White House as an Obama holdover.
And he immediately signaled his politicized intent by taking third hand information that supposedly would destroy Trump to the ringleader of this coup Adam Schiff, instead of to the Attorney General, as is the duty of actual whistleblowers.
A dead giveaway from the start.

This farce is all due to collapse for lack of substance just like the Russian hoax did but for ideologues like you there is too much giddiness and joy in the emotional investment you have put in Schiff's continuation of his campaign to drive Trump from office.to worry about that. I'll bet you are proud of your contribution to this national shame.

Again, if all he had was some newspaper article, you would be right.
The testimony was corrupted. A little or a lot....it's still corrupted.
It's like throwing everything against the wall to see what sticks.
Not the way it works at this level.

Collusion is a secret/shady meeting. Conspiracy is coordinating in illegal activity. It isn’t hard, get a dictionary
So effing lame. Pathetic really. You are the one who needs a dictionary, or a thesaurus really. Synonyms of conspiring | Thesaurus.com
The terms are synonymous and conspiracies needn't be illegal. And you can collude without a secret meeting. Your efforts to distinguish one from the other are laughable.
As I said, drowning in a sea of ignorance.

Impeach Trump for Bidens crimes!
Mostly just impeach him for Biden’s crimes and arrest him for finding the crimes out and how did he find out.
The crimes of Biden will be left unaddressed until further notice

You are sure determined to ensure that the crimes of Donald Trump be left unaddressed until further notice.
You talkin' about the made up stuff by the democrats, or the real real stuff made up by the democrats? :auiqs.jpg:

Mostly just impeach him for Biden’s crimes and arrest him for finding the crimes out and how did he find out.

You are sure determined to ensure that the crimes of Donald Trump be left unaddressed until further notice.
You talkin' about the made up stuff by the democrats, or the real real stuff made up by the democrats? :auiqs.jpg:

I am talking about the crimes of Donald Trump - I figure of the whacky far right can just continue to claim that every Democrat they have ever disliked is a criminal I can call what Donald Trump has actually done a crime.

You all are grabbing at straws trying to change the narrative. Taylor’s opinion about what Trumps goal was isn’t important. His account of what correspondence and directives flowed through the state department is. Nice try.
I'll tell you why Taylor trying to pass off NY Time's speculative reporting as inside damning information is important. Because it goes directly to credibility! The credibility of Schiff's entire managed campaign to get rid of Trump after his assurances about Russian collusion and Trump all turned out to be so much specious fart dust in the wind.

Nice try, indeed. The "whistleblower" turns out to be a CIA plant at the White House as an Obama holdover.
And he immediately signaled his politicized intent by taking third hand information that supposedly would destroy Trump to the ringleader of this coup Adam Schiff, instead of to the Attorney General, as is the duty of actual whistleblowers.

This farce is all due to collapse for lack of substance just like the Russian hoax did but for ideologues like you there is too much giddiness and joy in the emotional investment you have put in Schiff's continuation of his campaign to drive Trump from office.to worry about that. I'll bet you are proud of your contribution to this national shame.

Trump only pretends to care about 'corruption' when he can use it to excuse his calls to Ukraine asking them to dig up dirt on Biden.

Taylor's testimony helps demonstrate that.

I am talking about the crimes of Donald Trump - I figure of the whacky far right can just continue to claim that every Democrat they have ever disliked is a criminal I can call what Donald Trump has actually done a crime.
Yeah, when asked to list the crimes committed by Trump from the left, I end up with nothing but yak yak yak.

Trump only pretends to care about 'corruption' when he can use it to excuse his calls to Ukraine asking them to dig up dirt on Biden.

The left can't connect the dots and when they try, they need to create a yarn to get there. It's what they do

The left can't connect the dots and when they try, they need to create a yarn to get there. It's what they do

Oh the dots are pretty well connected now.
We have Donald Trump sending his personal lawyer to Ukraine to find dirt on his political opponents.
Donald Trump on the phone, when asked about Javelin missiles, asking for a favor to investigate his political rival.
Bill Taylor testifying that he was told that the funds were held up by Trump until the President of the Ukraine publicly announced an investigation into his political rival
Ambassador Sondland confirming that.
Vindman testifying that the call itself was concerning enough that he reported it to his legal channels.
Trump telling Ukraine to work with his private attorney.
Trump's private attorney confirming that his work in the Ukraine was all done for the personal benefit of his client- Donald Trump.

And of course Trump doing everything he can to prevent testimony and the release of documents.

The dots are all connecting- sadly- quite well- as a trail of corruption.

You wish.

Yeah, when asked to list the crimes committed by Trump from the left, I end up with nothing but yak yak yak.

Great- I will list the crimes of Donald Trump- and you list the crimes of Joe Biden.

obstruction of justice, abuse of power, and contempt of Congress

You wish.
Ask any court judge.

Great- I will list the crimes of Donald Trump- and you list the crimes of Joe Biden.

You'll have to do much better than that....you got nuttin'

You'll have to do much better than that....you got nuttin'

Those were the articles of impeachment that were prepared against Richard Nixon.

And everyone of those applies to Donald Trump right now.

All that might mean something if that was all the information Taylor received and testified to. That was just a small part of it. The rest of his testimony is still verifiable , and holds up quite well .

You don't know what his testimony is you doofus......he testified behind closed doors....you moron.....and again, he based his testimony not on first hand information....and off of news stories...you idiot.

That is all they have.....

All that might mean something if that was all the information Taylor received and testified to. That was just a small part of it. The rest of his testimony is still verifiable , and holds up quite well .

You don't know what his testimony is you doofus......he testified behind closed doors....you moron.....and again, he based his testimony not on first hand information....and off of news stories...you idiot.

And you know exactly what he said?

Forum List

Back