Bombshell study concludes there is no evidence for anthropogenic climate change...

I was born without faith.

And yet you cultishly follow a group that has never been correct in any prediction they have ever made.

That seems pretty faith based to me.

How much CO2? Can there be too much or too little?
too little you bet, under 150 PPM the earth plant life dies. Then we'd follow since there'd be no oxygen. As far as I can look up, there is no actual upper number to reference. The earth once had over a 1000 PPM and all was normal.

So, you are going to believe a fantasy about a GHG constituting less than 1% of the GHG's is somehow so powerful that it overwhelms the GHG that constitutes 95% of the GHG in the atmosphere.

Got it. Show the math.
I'd have to rocks in my head to accept climatology pronouncements from a geologist.
You can follow the math for yourself:

Other important information for understanding the role of greenhouse gases in climate science:

too little you bet, under 150 PPM the earth plant life dies. Then we'd follow since there'd be no oxygen. As far as I can look up, there is no actual upper number to reference. The earth once had over a 1000 PPM and all was normal.

Actually under 200ppm nothing lives.

So you believe people who have never been correct about anything?

Got ya.

Want to know something funny. I can teach any climatology class there is. All the way up to graduate level.

Climatologists though, can't teach any geology class above 3rd year.

So maybe you should get some rocks in your head.

You might learn something.

I spot-checked one of these ... I agree the results they post ... BUT they don't show their math ... "How Atmospheric Warming Works" ... no math, please try again ...

"Got it ... now show your math" ...

And yet you cultishly follow a group that has never been correct in any prediction they have ever made.

That seems pretty faith based to me.
Nope. For example, I did some quick research and learned that you are misinformed/lying/exaggerating/spinning/cherry-picking, whatever, when you say climate scientists have never been correct in any prediction they have ever made. Never say 'never'.

Google: how accurate have climate models been

I spot-checked one of these ... I agree the results they post ... BUT they don't show their math ... "How Atmospheric Warming Works" ... no math, please try again ...

"Got it ... now show your math" ...
Google impaired?

Google impaired?

I took a class in Astrophysics ... I could once derive Stefen-Boltzmann Equation from Planck's Radiation Equation ... but not anymore and I don't care to relearn it ...

Are you educated enough to discuss how SB is used in climate modeling? ... factor-by-factor ... because if this is already over your head, your not going to understand the scientific objection that is being made ...

Nope. For example, I did some quick research and learned that you are misinformed/lying/exaggerating/spinning/cherry-picking, whatever, when you say climate scientists have never been correct in any prediction they have ever made. Never say 'never'.

Google: how accurate have climate models been

Google is not your friend. Those are opinion pieces, not fact based.

Well ... two feet will not be overtopping the Everglades Parkway ... more likely to have to remove that barrier and allow the sea to swallow up the Everglades National Park ... aren't you an environmentalist ... and New Orleans is already ten feet below sea level, and fills up with water every 50 years or so ... Bangladesh has these things called "sea walls" ... and they build on berms, they get 20 foot floods routinely ...

The West Coast is already benched up 30 feet ... from when sea levels were that high at the beginning of the Holocene ...

Sorry ... you got nothing here ... a rather large percentage of Japanese 50 foot sea walls washed away in 2011 ... they've about 500 miles rebuilt ... and quickly completing the other 500 miles ... why can't the rest of the world build three foot sea walls? ... duh ...
I think you are underestimating the destructive power of storms on the Gulf and East Coasts. It is not a simple matter of calculating the elevation of the land to determine how much will disappear.

I think you are underestimating the destructive power of storms on the Gulf and East Coasts. It is not a simple matter of calculating the elevation of the land to determine how much will disappear.
Every above normal wind or rain incident is destructive! You don’t get it

Forum List

Back