Bombshell study concludes there is no evidence for anthropogenic climate change...

I leave the science to the scientist and the math to the mathematicians and take very little from message boards. But hey, that's just me.

Trust me, we expect VERY little from you.

But thanks for confirming your religious fanaticism.

I think you are underestimating the destructive power of storms on the Gulf and East Coasts. It is not a simple matter of calculating the elevation of the land to determine how much will disappear.

Communities from Nicaragua to Newfoundland are already protected ... look at what Japan is doing with her 50 foot sea walls ... all we need is to add three feet on top ... super easy and cheap ... far far cheaper than 43,000 miles of interstate freeways that crisscross the United States ...

My chalenge is for you to go to the beach ... high tide ... next full or new moon ... find the place the waves reach the furthest up the beach ... now add two feet and level over .... ha ha ha ha ha ... you're still on the beach ... ha ha ha ha ... maybe ten feet of land disappeared ... in 100 years ... just magical ... ha ha ha ha ...

I'll pass thanks. I doubt I could learn enough to second guess climate scientists and I'm not sure it matters enough to me. It's enough for me that glaciers and ice sheets are melting and sea level is rising.

Then why bother us with your stupidity ... you said you presented the math ... did you LIE? ...

I leave the science to the scientist and the math to the mathematicians and take very little from message boards. But hey, that's just me.

If your curious about the math ... I'd be happy to help ... it's not hard if we go factor-by-factor ... or do you just not what to understand, rather just lie ...

There are other definitions for "massage".

Which is fine, almost all researchers are happy to explain how they work over the raw data in the scientific papers they publish ... they're also happy to discuss their exact error correction methods ... it's up to the reader to judge the validity of these actions ...

Running fast and loose with data in political publications is a constitutionally protect right ...

I noticed you offered no actions, just excuses for doing nothing.
I don't believe 120 ppm more atmospheric CO2 is a problem like you do, so why should I? I'm willing to bet your carbon footprint is not materially different than mine. Since you believe it IS a problem, what have you done to reduce your carbon footprint?

Forum List

Back