Boner Supports President With Syria

Just reminds me again why I was calling for the Republicans to replace him after the 2012 elections.

boner is a fraud and suckass. why dont that prick go fight? obama, McCain and kerry too

Remind me why he was reelected as speaker? Why don't these Republicans have any sort of backbone? What the heck do we have to do to get power away from these cowards, run ourselves?

Obama will suffer from all of this. Obama could only let his party down so many times before like Bush everyone turns on him. The similarities between Bush and Obama are stunning, don't expect Dems running for congress to want Obama making an appearance.

You didn't mind it when Reagan and Bush was training and arming Al Qaeda.

You don't mind posting strawmen either. Does it make it right for Obama to support Al Qaeda too? Oh geez, give it a fucking rest! You liberals are so freaking predictable! Obama is doing the same thing Bush did, who did the same thing as Clinton, Bush Sr and Reagan did. Nobody is without fault. NOBODY.

But oh hey, you don't seem to mind when it's the guy you voted for doing the misdeed. Whatever faith I had left in government is now gone.

This government is acting against the will of the electorate on this matter. Both Houses of Congress and President need to pay for this with their jobs.

Last edited:
You didn't mind it when Reagan and Bush was training and arming Al Qaeda.

They weren't, sad that you have to trot out

crusaderfrank-albums-big-lie-picture4012-cf-stamp-big-lie.jpg

Ask yourselves why we hate Assad more than the Muslim brotherhood in Syria.

Here's a hint..it isn't about the use of Sarin gas.

The GOP also supports the Muslim Brotherhood, in fact the head of the Foreign Relations committee which gives aid to nations in the world is controlled by a GOP member.

Remind me why he was reelected as speaker? Why don't these Republicans have any sort of backbone? What the heck do we have to do to get power away from these cowards, run ourselves?

He fucked over the 2 Conservatives who tried to hold his feet to the fire on the deficit, I think it was Amash and Huelskamp

The GOP also supports the Muslim Brotherhood, in fact the head of the Foreign Relations committee which gives aid to nations in the world is controlled by a GOP member.

Correction, Obama supports the Muslim Brotherhood. What does it matter which committee is run by whom? They all act the same!

Ask yourselves why we hate Assad more than the Muslim brotherhood in Syria.

Here's a hint..it isn't about the use of Sarin gas.

kerry-assad-dinner.jpg

Teresa: Excuse me, I just passed some gas

Bashar: I hope it wasn't Sarin!

They all laugh

He fucked over the 2 Conservatives who tried to hold his feet to the fire on the deficit, I think it was Amash and Huelskamp

Then we fire his ass

So, how many Republicans will have to vote for this before we can use rightwing logic on this

and say that the Republicans own it, just in the way the 'nuts have done with Iraq, because 110 Democrats voted for that?

Forum List

Back