Bonzi's Top 5

UPDATED: Bonzi's Top 5 (as of Friday: 3/18/16)

QuickHitCurepon
WinterBorn
Iceweasel
Lumpy 1
Muhammed

This time, based on frequency of contact/discussion... and forthrightness

Aww...I fell out of it...

but you still have that "special" place! :smiliehug:

Yeah, I'm also not into all that "lovey dovey" stuff with people that I don't really know well. :) That is just not who I am. I don't really believe that you "love" any of these people either though.
It comes from a desire within....the person extolling the dreamscape..or fantasy..

... first guy that has ever told me to keep my pants on ... ;)
He could smell the reek...

oh stop being jelly!
i-cant11.gif

You can't stop being jelly? Of people online that you barely know, if at all? Sounds like you may have some issues. ;)
You are number one to wrongly interpret today's brain teaser from Moon...

She said to stop being jelly and you responded with "I can't." Lol. What does that mean to you?

UPDATED: Bonzi's Top 5 (as of Friday: 3/18/16)

QuickHitCurepon
WinterBorn
Iceweasel
Lumpy 1
Muhammed

This time, based on frequency of contact/discussion... and forthrightness

Aww...I fell out of it...

but you still have that "special" place! :smiliehug:

Yeah, I'm also not into all that "lovey dovey" stuff with people that I don't really know well. :) That is just not who I am. I don't really believe that you "love" any of these people either though.
It comes from a desire within....the person extolling the dreamscape..or fantasy..

It comes from some kind of insecurity and low self esteem, a strong desire to be "accepted" by everyone, etc.

Okay, my turn to ask a question of you Bonzi. Do you feel that you have a strong need to be accepted by everyone and to try to make everyone like you at any cost? Does this do something for your self esteem?

He could smell the reek...

oh stop being jelly!
i-cant11.gif

You can't stop being jelly? Of people online that you barely know, if at all? Sounds like you may have some issues. ;)

She said to stop being jelly and you responded with "I can't." Lol. What does that mean to you?
Notice the overlay of the symbol to ban or stop? Which would make it the opposite of what I was making you think I was intending to say...

Okay, my turn to ask a question of you Bonzi. Do you feel that you have a strong need to be accepted by everyone and to try to make everyone like you at any cost? Does this do something for your self esteem?
While you feel the need to distance yourself because of previous pain and suffering?

No. I just think it's fun to talk to a lot of people on line. Even if they are talking to each other and it doesn't involve me. If I can come up with something that is interesting to other people, it makes me feel good.

Other than spending time with family, watching sports and attending sporting event and going out to eat, I don't really get to socialize that much. I mean, I CAN but, it's easier to be "myself" here....

Notice the overlay of the symbol to ban or stop? Which would make it the opposite of what I was making you think I was intending to say...

He "can't" "can't" - double negative

No. I just think it's fun to talk to a lot of people on line. Even if they are talking to each other and it doesn't involve me. If I can come up with something that is interesting to other people, it makes me feel good.

Other than spending time with family, watching sports and attending sporting event and going out to eat, I don't really get to socialize that much. I mean, I CAN but, it's easier to be "myself" here....
Which self are you,,,today?

But you know I was fibbing about it in the first place....

hmmmm not sure yet. Probably the more logical, but somewhat playful one.
Definitely not the feisty/attitudinal one.... have to watch the grandkid later so, I need to be sweet :)

yer just a big silly, but I love you anyway :)

You seem to come across as rather "needy." I'm not trying to insult you. I'm just making an observation. And just because you don't socialize much does not mean that you don't have a need to be accepted by others.

hmmmm not sure yet. Probably the more logical, but somewhat playful one.
Definitely not the feisty/attitudinal one.... have to watch the grandkid later so, I need to be sweet :)
Until yo remember why you did not have another,, one when you decided to stop having more....

Awwww.....stop it...I'm getting a boner........

You seem to come across as rather "needy." I'm not trying to insult you. I'm just making an observation. And just because you don't socialize much does not mean that you don't have a need to be accepted by others.

No one wants to be an isolationist! I'm realistic, some people will like me some not so much.
I'm not going to try and be someone I'm not for acceptance .....

While you feel the need to distance yourself because of previous pain and suffering?

Yes, I can admit that I do this. I have lost people that are VERY close to me in the past and have suffered a great deal because of it. I put up walls and avoid "closeness" to avoid getting hurt. I don't even like to own pets because I know that when they die, it is going to hurt. :dunno: I know these things about myself, but it is NOT easy to change those habits.

Awwww.....stop it...I'm getting a boner........

not true, but that is pretty hot if you can give someone a boner......

Forum List

Back