Bonzi's Top 5

Okay, my turn to ask a question of you Bonzi. Do you feel that you have a strong need to be accepted by everyone and to try to make everyone like you at any cost? Does this do something for your self esteem?

No. I just think it's fun to talk to a lot of people on line. Even if they are talking to each other and it doesn't involve me. If I can come up with something that is interesting to other people, it makes me feel good.

Other than spending time with family, watching sports and attending sporting event and going out to eat, I don't really get to socialize that much. I mean, I CAN but, it's easier to be "myself" here....

You seem to come across as rather "needy." I'm not trying to insult you. I'm just making an observation. And just because you don't socialize much does not mean that you don't have a need to be accepted by others.

No one wants to be an isolationist! I'm realistic, some people will like me some not so much.
I'm not going to try and be someone I'm not for acceptance .....

As someone from the outside looking in, I see it a lot differently. I'm sure I'm not the only one either. :)

I think I have been through so much I'm at the point of "what the hell"...

Notice the overlay of the symbol to ban or stop? Which would make it the opposite of what I was making you think I was intending to say...

He "can't" "can't" - double negative
But you know I was fibbing about it in the first place....

yer just a big silly, but I love you anyway :)
Awwww.....stop it...I'm getting a boner........

not true, but that is pretty hot if you can give someone a boner......
I always had no problem popping up when having close playtime...

Okay, my turn to ask a question of you Bonzi. Do you feel that you have a strong need to be accepted by everyone and to try to make everyone like you at any cost? Does this do something for your self esteem?

No. I just think it's fun to talk to a lot of people on line. Even if they are talking to each other and it doesn't involve me. If I can come up with something that is interesting to other people, it makes me feel good.

Other than spending time with family, watching sports and attending sporting event and going out to eat, I don't really get to socialize that much. I mean, I CAN but, it's easier to be "myself" here....

You seem to come across as rather "needy." I'm not trying to insult you. I'm just making an observation. And just because you don't socialize much does not mean that you don't have a need to be accepted by others.

No one wants to be an isolationist! I'm realistic, some people will like me some not so much.

So, you really do love these people online? :D

As someone from the outside looking in, I see it a lot differently. I'm sure I'm not the only one either. :)

well see, I really don't care what you or someone else thinks.
this is me. like it or not.
what you believe is your belief - I'm not going to try to change it by altering my words or actions...

He "can't" "can't" - double negative

such a way with words.... my sweet sweet MG......

Such as? I haven't been completely honest here about my life with people just because I feel it's none of their damn business. I actually had two children and I lost one of my children. That's all I'm going to say about it, because I really don't want to go into any details. That was years ago, and I do well on most days. Of course, like anyone else, I have my bad days and good days.

So, you really do love these people online? :D

I like talking to them. I don't know any of them personally....

such a way with words.... my sweet sweet MG......
Depends, some days it's a haze..But thanks..I have spent a lifetime prosing and polishing my mass communication skills...

Such as? I haven't been completely honest here about my life with people just because I feel it's none of their damn business. I actually had two children and I lost one of my children. That's all I'm going to say about it, because I really don't want to go into any details. That was years ago, and I do well on most days. Of course, like anyone else, I have my bad days and good days.

Yeah well, I really don't want to go into it - I come here to get away from that.

balloons.jpg

balloons.jpg

I still have my feelings. I just don't feel the need to share them with strangers.

Yeah well, I really don't want to go into it - I come here to get away from that.

Get away from what

I thought you liked that shit??? What are you hiding?

balloons.jpg

Believe it or not, you really DO need to get over it. You could not function normally in society otherwise. I have to work, I have a lot of things I have to do, and I cannot dwell on it and feel sorry for myself all the time. I also HATE crying. It makes me feel like shit and gives me a gigantic headache. I avoid thinking about it. When it just pops into my head, I push it away because I HAVE to. If you dwell on this kind of shit, it can drive you insane.

Working and keeping yourself busy really does help. Everyone is different, and it doesn't "help" me personally to dwell on things.

Talking about it is useless as well. It doesn't CHANGE anything. It really doesn't make me feel any better to talk about it. In fact, it makes me feel a lot worse most of the time. I have days when I feel fine and deal just fine. I have some days when I'm not doing so well, and then I either just go to sleep or get busy doing something to take my mind off it.

Get away from what

Only personal life stuff that I'm not willing to share.

Get away from what

Why not share? Nobody here knows you, and nobody REALLY cares, so what do you have to lose? :)

Get away from what

To quote Hildebeast, AT this point what difference does it make? Lol. :lol:

Forum List

Back