Bonzi's Top 5

We have one life on this Earth to live. (though, some disagree with that)
But let's assume we do.

Make the most of it and find joy in everything you can.
If not, consider it a learning and/or character building experience.

Being negative about yourself or others only brings you down...

Before you go, are you going to go out in style? Will you post some nudies/panty shots or something? :badgrin:

-Geaux

Before you go, are you going to go out in style? Will you post some nudies/panty shots or something? :badgrin:

-Geaux

No, not nudes. I may post more pics - we'll see..... I'm not leaving like forever, just won't be on all the time like I am now, or very very little.

Okay, my turn to ask a question of you Bonzi. Do you feel that you have a strong need to be accepted by everyone and to try to make everyone like you at any cost? Does this do something for your self esteem?
While you feel the need to distance yourself because of previous pain and suffering?

Yes, I can admit that I do this. I have lost people that are VERY close to me in the past and have suffered a great deal because of it. I put up walls and avoid "closeness" to avoid getting hurt. I don't even like to own pets because I know that when they die, it is going to hurt. :dunno: I know these things about myself, but it is NOT easy to change those habits.
I have ten dogs and 4 kids,, along with three ex wives..I tear down walls and live with the pain, it let's me know I'm alive...

f I had to go to a house with 4 kids and 2 dogs I would dive off the nearest bridge LOL
If they had to rely on you for support they would be jumping off the bridge too.

Bonzi, are you just going to go quietly or do something special? Like a murder-suicide with your impotent hubby, or a suicide by cop?

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1458572732.355495.jpg

Bonzi, are you just going to go quietly or do something special? Like a murder-suicide with your impotent hubby, or a suicide by cop?

ZB you make me laugh every time you post. Hilarious!

Oh everyone wants their last wishes fulfilled.
Maybe I better not leave, will have to figure out a way to hang around....

I know girls are so jealous all the great guys are after me! ;)

Okay, my turn to ask a question of you Bonzi. Do you feel that you have a strong need to be accepted by everyone and to try to make everyone like you at any cost? Does this do something for your self esteem?
While you feel the need to distance yourself because of previous pain and suffering?

Yes, I can admit that I do this. I have lost people that are VERY close to me in the past and have suffered a great deal because of it. I put up walls and avoid "closeness" to avoid getting hurt. I don't even like to own pets because I know that when they die, it is going to hurt. :dunno: I know these things about myself, but it is NOT easy to change those habits.
I have ten dogs and 4 kids,, along with three ex wives..I tear down walls and live with the pain, it let's me know I'm alive...

You do things your way, I do things my way. :)

You mean $20 for a handy?

A little more for a happy ending...

A little more for a happy ending...

Forum List

Back