Bonzi's Top 5

While you feel the need to distance yourself because of previous pain and suffering?

Yes, I can admit that I do this. I have lost people that are VERY close to me in the past and have suffered a great deal because of it. I put up walls and avoid "closeness" to avoid getting hurt. I don't even like to own pets because I know that when they die, it is going to hurt. :dunno: I know these things about myself, but it is NOT easy to change those habits.
I have ten dogs and 4 kids,, along with three ex wives..I tear down walls and live with the pain, it let's me know I'm alive...

You do things your way, I do things my way. :)
You mean $20 for a handy?
A little more for a happy ending...
Ha ha ha... No, no, no...

I want chris to massage my face with her feet
That is fucking gross. What is with you and feet?

Isn't it only gross if her feet is UGLY and DIRTY? But if she has clean and gorgeous toes why is it gross?
You are sexualizing something that is not sexual. That is a fetish. It's the same as liking to be shit on, literally. Both are fetishes, and both reveal some underlying psychological malfunction. Normal people are not into feet, or being shit on.

Isn't it only gross if her feet is UGLY and DIRTY? But if she has clean and gorgeous toes why is it gross?
You are sexualizing something that is not sexual. That is a fetish. It's the same as liking to be shit on, literally. Both are fetishes, and both reveal some underlying psychological malfunction. Normal people are not into feet, or being shit on.

Oh you like your face to be SAT on by a women. If you say No you lying

If a bitch sits on your face you eat her out. There is nothing fetish about that; she's putting her pussy in your face. Normal people don't like feet in their face.

The fuck is wrong with you?

If a bitch sits on your face you eat her out. There is nothing fetish about that; she's putting her pussy in your face. Normal people don't like feet in their face.

Some people like to suck toes.

I also like to put a passion mark on a woman's ass, is that weird too?

You wouldn't be allowed to do that with my ass :smoke:

Why not?

Why not?

Are you meaning biting the ass?

Forum List

Back