Bonzi's Top 5

Damn, woman. You need help.

I'm terribly bored ... plus, I'll be leaving soon so, I figure I may as well go out in all my insane glory ;)

Where you going?

well i won't be "gone gone" just I won't be top poster of the month or anything like that - just kinda hanging around here and there... it's a long story I will share with you on PM
d3d718c934a5e5030d3cc9be244f97ff.jpg

I'm terribly bored ... plus, I'll be leaving soon so, I figure I may as well go out in all my insane glory ;)

Where you going?

well i won't be "gone gone" just I won't be top poster of the month or anything like that - just kinda hanging around here and there... it's a long story I will share with you on PM

Dumb employees are often best. As long as they are smart enough to do their job, but dumb enough you can control them.

Where you going?

Dumb employees are often best. As long as they are smart enough to do their job, but dumb enough you can control them.

Bonzi, I was just wondering..... Do you have a job or something?

Where you going?

Bonzi, I was just wondering..... Do you have a job or something?

Bonzi has I think....15 children, it's something like 15 children....including FIVE sets of twins :eek-52: :smoke:

Hey Bonzi :popcorn: :tongue:

Forum List

Back