Bonzi's Top 5

I used to eat with the AV guys

av+club.JPG

Should have spent more time with those guys. It would have come in handy knowing how to use the film projector, overhead projector and mimeograph machine when I started teaching.

Such valuable skills today

I am completely convinced you need a guy who is really into role play, so it seems new every month or so.

I am completely convinced you need a guy who is really into role play, so it seems new every month or so.

Ultimately, it's more about ME than HIM.

I need a guy that totally gets me, let's me be me no matter how weird or neurotic it is. If he even LIKES it it would be a plus!
I want him to be loving and be as fascinated with me as I am with him. AND, I want to respect and look up to him.
That's where the issue with ME comes in. If a guy seems like he's crazy about me for me, I lose respect for him - which is probably some sort of deep seated insecurity on my part (meaning, if he is crazy about me, something must be wrong with him!)

:)

I am married.
I do think I'm married to the only person that could put up with me though.... ;)

Ultimately, it's more about ME than HIM.

I need a guy that totally gets me, let's me be me no matter how weird or neurotic it is. If he even LIKES it it would be a plus!
I want him to be loving and be as fascinated with me as I am with him. AND, I want to respect and look up to him.
That's where the issue with ME comes in. If a guy seems like he's crazy about me for me, I lose respect for him - which is probably some sort of deep seated insecurity on my part (meaning, if he is crazy about me, something must be wrong with him!)

:)

A lot of people don't get themselves. Love and respect issues are at the heart of marriage problems.

i am so glad with all my insecurities that i am sure of grumpy....i will admit since the cancer thing....he got a lot softer on me...he really took that no stress thing to heart..with the diabetes ..i am happy about his staying...and not staying out of some weird sense of duty

i am so glad with all my insecurities that i am sure of grumpy....i will admit since the cancer thing....he got a lot softer on me...he really took that no stress thing to heart..with the diabetes ..i am happy about his staying...and not staying out of some weird sense of duty

our relationship took a turn like that somewhat (in that direction, heading there....) - I was away for about 6 weeks and, it made me realize a lot of good things about our marriage. My shenanigans on here are just that. It's fun, but, ultimately, probably symptomatic of some sort of issue I have or something I'm not letting go of....

seems you are asking a lot of another human being.....to love you more than you love yourself...and we all have the feeling of ..if you really only knew me...you wouldnt love me....just roll with the fact you are lucky someone does love you ....i heard a reason older couples stay together....i am no sure i believe it but it has some truth.....growing old is a new experience to us both....something we have never done before and we want to share it....outta fear? lol i am not sure on that one

our relationship took a turn like that somewhat (in that direction, heading there....) - I was away for about 6 weeks and, it made me realize a lot of good things about our marriage. My shenanigans on here are just that. It's fun, but, ultimately, probably symptomatic of some sort of issue I have or something I'm not letting go of....

Let it go...stuck in my head from little one...argh!

playing on the net .....i dont think that should be an issue...granted it seems there are other boards that serves the purpose a wee bit better...hell bonzi you could have been one of the five women on ashley madison.....lol.....and there is that adage....i am full of adages.....doesnt matter where you work up your appetite as long as you eat at home...

playing on the net .....i dont think that should be an issue...granted it seems there are other boards that serves the purpose a wee bit better...hell bonzi you could have been one of the five women on ashley madison.....lol.....and there is that adage....i am full of adages.....doesnt matter where you work up your appetite as long as you eat at home...

You catching all of this Sonny?

<covers head with paw>

So far, my favorite USMB posters of the month (so far) are:

WillHaftawaite
Cassy Mo
defcon4
iamwhatiseem
pillars

Ranking is based on the following: Content, Flattery, Frequency of Communication, On Line Personality

Rankings may change daily or weekly depending on my mood..

My favourite is of course myself.

"Ranking is based on the following: Content, Flattery, Frequency of Communication, On Line Personality"

Yes, I rate myself on myself in all these rankings. As I choose myself, I don't have people thinking "oh so she doesn't like me now then?" :smoke:

My favourite is of course myself.

"Ranking is based on the following: Content, Flattery, Frequency of Communication, On Line Personality"

Yes, I rate myself on myself in all these rankings. As I choose myself, I don't have people thinking "oh so she doesn't like me now then?" :smoke:

May have to settle for accustomed Lucy. ;)

Forum List

Back