Booger Kings latest commercial

Got to love most of the stupid crap coming out in commercials lately. Most of it is just PC junk that has no meaning in real life. Noticing a number of new commercials where no masks are in site. Thought masks and social distancing was all the rage. Guess it is ok as long as it is non thinking commercials.

They are prepping you for 'laboratory beef'. That is all this is. Well...and bugs...they want you to eat bugs as well.

That was my first thoughts and many haven't a clue about the latest crap they'll be putting in the commercial "booger meat".
Yeah...meat is expensive. Although the alternatives are as well...RIGHT NOW...they will not be in 20 years time.
Enjoy your steak now...that shit is gonna start gettin REAL expensive.
Yup, that is why we started raising poultry again. Cows would be too much for us at this stage in life but a few birds in case we need meat we can handle.
Now I will tell you...I have spent time in Asia...I have eaten all kinds of bugs...they are not bad TBH...but I wouldn't want them to constitute any proportion of my monthly dietary intake.
That or some lab grown crap is what they got going. It really is ridiculous and it has not a damn thing to do with the environment. It is all about money and control over the masses.

They are prepping you for 'laboratory beef'. That is all this is. Well...and bugs...they want you to eat bugs as well.

That was my first thoughts and many haven't a clue about the latest crap they'll be putting in the commercial "booger meat".
Yeah...meat is expensive. Although the alternatives are as well...RIGHT NOW...they will not be in 20 years time.
Enjoy your steak now...that shit is gonna start gettin REAL expensive.
Yup, that is why we started raising poultry again. Cows would be too much for us at this stage in life but a few birds in case we need meat we can handle.
Now I will tell you...I have spent time in Asia...I have eaten all kinds of bugs...they are not bad TBH...but I wouldn't want them to constitute any proportion of my monthly dietary intake.
That or some lab grown crap is what they got going. It really is ridiculous and it has not a damn thing to do with the environment. It is all about money and control over the masses.

Bingo.

Well so much for that company. Not that I ate there a lot to begin with I damn sure won't ever again.

Booger King?? What are you, 12? Not sure what you are ranting about here but I'll take a stab. A corporation makes a cutsie, environmentally conscious commercial (hey, the kid said the word farts) and you right wingers lose your shit. Like it or not, climate change exists no matter how hard you plug your ears and yell, or whatever kooky scientist you quote that thinks it's all a sham.
And if you are still eating Burger King food at your age....well, that's on you.
climate change doesn't exist ......the Earth does what it does and nothing else

Booger King?? What are you, 12? Not sure what you are ranting about here but I'll take a stab. A corporation makes a cutsie, environmentally conscious commercial (hey, the kid said the word farts) and you right wingers lose your shit. Like it or not, climate change exists no matter how hard you plug your ears and yell, or whatever kooky scientist you quote that thinks it's all a sham.
And if you are still eating Burger King food at your age....well, that's on you.
So you actually believe that cow farts are polluting the planet?

Bingo. This is exactly where the environmental wackos are pushing us to. There are idiots out there arguing that cows use up too much water....as if all animals don’t consume and use water and it is perfectly natural. All water is recycled back into the earth and environment. These idiots want us to be eating food made of crickets.
EXO_High_Protein_Bar_spread_2bfa61ae-73f8-4f4f-abbb-dd3d864a4169_200x_crop_center@2x.png

EK6Gx24YQguD._UX970_TTW__.png

Oh golly, a real live internet bad ass. It's a stupid commercial telling stupid lies and idiots like you buy into all the BS they throw at you.

I'm not the one losing my shit over a commercial. It's cute. And obviously aimed at kids.
But you feel free to go ahead and not eat a Whopper.

It seems that YOU are the only one "losing their shit" over this commercial. Since when is commenting on something on a message board "losing your shit"? Grow the eff up. It is a poorly done, moronic, virtue signaling commercial over a hoax and a scam. Commentary. Get over yourself.

Oh golly, a real live internet bad ass. It's a stupid commercial telling stupid lies and idiots like you buy into all the BS they throw at you.

I'm not the one losing my shit over a commercial. It's cute. And obviously aimed at kids.

It seems that YOU are the only one "losing their shit" over this commercial. Since when is commenting on something on a message board "losing your shit"? Grow the eff up. It is a poorly done, moronic, virtue signaling commercial over a hoax and a scam. Commentary. Get over yourself.

That makes two posters losing their shit. Psst...climate change isn't a hoax.

Edit - My bad, six posters losing their shit.

Yep.
That ole Climate's been "Changing" for what? 4.2 BILLION YEARS Now?
I suppose it's gonna keep right on changing too.

Hey, did you know it's suspected by scientists that VENUS AND MARS BOTH once had oceans and perhaps life?
Man, I guess all those COAL and GAS factories on those planets cause their climate change too ?????

Some people are just dense, Ever heard the phrase "useful idiot" ? It might apply to you pal.

Last edited:

It is a hoax and YOU are the only one "losing his shit".

You're the obsessed one. You obviously want to censor thought you don't like. Pure Marxist, right? Can't handle opposing thought. No argument, just accuse people of losing their shit. LOL. Pathetic.

Yes, MAN made climate change is a hoax. Natural climate change is real.

I thought the goal was to attract people, not make them take their business elsewhere and what makes this worse is adults getting kids to do the dirty work for them. If they don't have it in them to do the dirty work themselves, how dare they go dumping it on a child's plate!

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back