Book burning

I have no idea what you are on about. professional educators make those decisions. Not half wit nazis.

Parents are Nazis, got it. And I said you were a fucking idiot. Nailed it!

You didn't answer the question, idiot. Can teachers just assign whatever they want or is there ANY limit? They can assign Christian religious reading because they are "educators?" It's up to them, not Nazis, I mean parents?

Really quite insane is my analysis.
^ Projection.

It's shame that conservatives want to ban/burn books, and liberals want to ban leftist/conservative speech on the net/legacy media/campuses, as well as tear down statues and other public art.

Two criminally deranged gangs.

:(

^ Projection.

It's shame that conservatives want to ban/burn books, and liberals want to ban leftist/conservative speech on the net/legacy media/campuses, as well as tear down statues and other public art.

And simple-minded.

I forgot to mention simple-minded.

^ Projection.

It is you Communists that want to shut down the opposition. And Conservative parents want to protect their children from the homoerotic filth that you people wholeheartedly support.

Because conservatives are right on this issue.
ernie.jpg

The supposed sexual content is an excuse. They are also burning history books and such religious books as are not christian.
Friggin liberals like you want to brainwash our children. You want "To Kill a Mockingbird" included to go along with your CRT plans.

Friggin liberals like you want to brainwash our children. You want "To Kill a Mockingbird" included to go along with your CRT plans.
Don't forget Raisin in the Sun; 65 years later, it still riles up KKKonservatives! :eek:

Only the Bible, with its glorification of child rape, torture and murder, is worse.

I’m going to make an admission here.

A couple months ago (choke) I burned a couple of old Chilton repair manuals cuz I sold those cars and didn’t need them anymore.

Does that make me a bad person? 🤷‍♂️

Forum List

Back