Booker looking at

Please tell me Democrats have someone actually qualified for the job instead of the racists nut-jobs that have declared so far.
Booker is running on an enforced vegan platform. Beto wants open borders. Kamala wants to drive out businesses. Warren wants to kill the rich, except for her, and eat their children.

Winners all.
Is that all you ever do is lie? I know, silly question on my part. Of course you do, because you wanna be just like your messiah.

female for VP pick.

Cory Booker 'Looking To Women First' For Potential VP Pick

Hmm, should Spartacus pick someone with his views?

Helen of Troy?

Joan of Arc

Cleopatra?

AOC?

What are your choices?
Anything would be better than that white-haired mannequin trump totes around with him.

If democrats get their way, that 'white haired mannequin' will be your next president
If so, he would be doing nothing but keeping the seat warm for the next president.

female for VP pick.

Helen of Troy?

Joan of Arc

Cleopatra?

AOC?

What are your choices?
Anything would be better than that white-haired mannequin trump totes around with him.

If democrats get their way, that 'white haired mannequin' will be your next president
If so, he would be doing nothing but keeping the seat warm for the next president.

Kasich?

Cruz?

Rubio?

female for VP pick.

Helen of Troy?

Joan of Arc

Cleopatra?

AOC?

What are your choices?

thank you sherlock. now you're one smart guy there bubba. :auiqs.jpg:what else would he be doing?

Folks, this kind of stupid is unprecedented in here. point to the obvious eh slick?

female for VP pick.

Helen of Troy?

Joan of Arc

Cleopatra?

AOC?

What are your choices?

Kasich?

Cruz?

Rubio?
Who, I don't know, and neither do you.

I underestimated the stupidity of the American voter in 2016. I won't do that again.

female for VP pick.

Helen of Troy?

Joan of Arc

Cleopatra?

AOC?

What are your choices?

Kasich?

Cruz?

Rubio?

I underestimated the stupidity of the American voter in 2016. I won't do that again.

I didn't.

I didn't vote for either of the worse candidates in history.

If Trump runs, I won't vote for him, and from looking at the group on the left throwing their hats in the ring, no one on that side is worth my vote either.

Now, how about getting back to the topic in the OP?

Please tell me Democrats have someone actually qualified for the job instead of the racists nut-jobs that have declared so far.

Sure, Hillary is in the bullpen warming up.

She MIGHT be his choice for VP.....
Never. Hilly will not be second fiddle.

Accidents can happen........

Yes, but can they happen three times?

If you're a Clinton they can happen as many times as you want.

female for VP pick.

Helen of Troy?

Joan of Arc

Cleopatra?

AOC?

What are your choices?

Kasich?

Cruz?

Rubio?

hitlery didn't win, I'd say the smart folks won out.

The thread is about Booker, and his possible VP pics.

Not Trump, Not Hillary, etc

Forum List

Back