Booker Speech

It was his time to ask any questions he might have, and to say what he wanted to say. Obviously, he knew her record well enough that he didn't have any questions about her suitability for the job. The others on the panel still had their opportunities to question her, so what's all the whining about? Looks like you just want to whine.
Booker legit treated that woman like she just broke chains of republican slave owners. He acted like slavery just ended lol it was embarrassing. He grew up with white ppl, his parents are IBM executives lol he went to Harvard. How is he shocked a black made it to the supreme Court?

This is Biden first pick, Bush Jr put 3 white men on the Supreme Court.
Maybe if it were Bush Jr first pick or second pick, she would of been on the Supreme Court.
Joe Biden would have filibustered the black pick .. he said he would

That’s why I don’t like The Barrett pic.. she has like 20 kids what if they’re all political activists for Democrats? She going to side with family or the Constitution. Family first right?

(That magic D behind her name is going to put her on the bench, not her record. Because the Dems on the panel don't care what her record is. She's female, black, and has a D behind her name.)
Well, in the case of this nominee.....no one needs to worry about her qualifications. She's got 'em. Harvard Law. Clerked at the SCOTUS. Stellar record as a defense advocate and as a trial attorney and trial judge. Highest rating and recommendation by the American Bar Association. Highest recommendation by the organization of American police chiefs. Member of the Federalist Society.
I think all is good there.

Plus, speaking for my poor avatar......we admire here patience and courtesy when being jackassed at by Cruz & Graham. We admire grace under pressure. An she showed it. Bigly.

I repeat, if Joe, in his senility, had nominated Oprah or Whoopi, the hypocrites on the panel would still throw them softballs.
The good poster can repeat it all he wishes.....after all, this gossipboard doesn't charge for posting; however, the above sentiment will remain juvenile and non-sensical no matter how often it is repeated.
But, he is free to be as silly and nonsensical as he wishes. Goget'em, Tiger!

Well, in the case of this nominee.....no one needs to worry about her qualifications. She's got 'em. Harvard Law. Clerked at the SCOTUS. Stellar record as a defense advocate and as a trial attorney and trial judge. Highest rating and recommendation by the American Bar Association. Highest recommendation by the organization of American police chiefs. Member of the Federalist Society.
I think all is good there.

Plus, speaking for my poor avatar......we admire here patience and courtesy when being jackassed at by Cruz & Graham. We admire grace under pressure. An she showed it. Bigly.

The good poster can repeat it all he wishes.....after all, this gossipboard doesn't charge for posting; however, the above sentiment will remain juvenile and non-sensical no matter how often it is repeated.
But, he is free to be as silly and nonsensical as he wishes. Goget'em, Tiger!
Don’t you have to be smart? How do you know she just wasn’t promoted throughout her life based on skin color? She doesn’t know what woman means or the cut off for abortion .

Don’t you have to be smart? How do you know she just wasn’t promoted throughout her life based on skin color?
Well, look at it this way, good poster IamZ.......you are smart. Did you get into Harvard? Undergrad? Law school? Did you clerk for one of the Supremes? Did you have the association of American police chiefs recommend you for any job?

She did. Because she's smart.
You didn't. For some reason.

Don’t you have to be smart? ......... She doesn’t know what woman means or the cut off for abortion .

Well, from my narrow view......she seemed smart enough to sidestep a 'gotcha' question.

Any answer about 'what is a woman'.......would have been parsed ad infinitum, e.g. "do you mean hormonally? do you mean emotionally? do you mean biologically? is a woman a woman if she was born without a uterus? is she a woman after a hysterectomy? is she a woman if born with a penis?

See?

The question was an invitation to slap the tar-baby.....to see how stuck they could get the nominee.

She was smart.
Smart enough to sidestep.

Forum List

Back