Booker Speech

“You have earned this spot. You are worthy. You are a great American,” said Sen. Cory Booker to Judge Jackson, who stands to become the first Black woman Supreme Court justice."

I'm curious.

Would he have made the same speech had Trump nominated a Black woman to SCOTUS, such as Janice Rogers Brown?

The justice Biden told GHW Bush he would filibuster if nominated?

Would have had had the same praise for ANY black woman Joe nominated, as long as they had a D behind their name?

Oprah Winfrey?
Whoopi Goldberg?
Stacy Abrams?

Would his peers on the panel have the same softball 'questions' for them?
That's entirely Different.

This is Biden first pick, Bush Jr put 3 white men on the Supreme Court.
Maybe if it were Bush Jr first pick or second pick, she would of been on the Supreme Court.
How does this square with the same guy filibustering the first black Woman nominated to the DC Court of Appeals?

That would have made her a very likely shoe-in for the next vacant spot on the Supreme Ct.

How does this square with the same guy filibustering the first black Woman nominated to the DC Court of Appeals?

That would have made her a very likely shoe-in for the next vacant spot on the Supreme Ct.
Easy, Bush Jr put 3 far right conservatives on the Supreme Court.

“You have earned this spot. You are worthy. You are a great American,” said Sen. Cory Booker to Judge Jackson, who stands to become the first Black woman Supreme Court justice."

I'm curious.

Would he have made the same speech had Trump nominated a Black woman to SCOTUS, such as Janice Rogers Brown?

Would have had had the same praise for ANY black woman Joe nominated, as long as they had a D behind their name?

Oprah Winfrey?
Whoopi Goldberg?
Stacy Abrams?

The way Dems are slobbering all over her is embarrassing and counterproductive. The implicit message is that individually there's not much of anything to talk about with her; they would rather talk about her immutable characteristics like race and gender.

They have no idea how much this continues to hurt them.

PS going on and on forever about people's race and gender is boring, for one thing

This is Biden first pick, Bush Jr put 3 white men on the Supreme Court.
Maybe if it were Bush Jr first pick or second pick, she would of been on the Supreme Court.

Biden only picked her because she fulfills three prerequisites: Black, female, and to prove to himself that he's not "racist." Those were the same reason he chose Kamala Harris, especially after she called him a racist during the presidential debates.

Frankly, after listening to this person's answers so far, this person is dumber than a bag of rocks. Just like Harris is dumber than a bag of rocks.

The way Dems are slobbering all over her is embarrassing and counterproductive. The implicit message is that individually there's not much of anything to talk about with her; they would rather talk about her immutable characteristics like race and gender.

They have no idea how much this continues to hurt them.

PS going on and on forever about people's race and gender is boring, for one thing
She deserves to be slobbering over.

The way Graham, Cruz, Hawley, and Blackburn was disgusting.

Biden only picked her because she fulfills three prerequisites: Black, female, and to prove to himself that he's not "racist." Those were the same reason he chose Kamala Harris, especially after she called him a racist during the presidential debates.

Frankly, after listening to this person's answers so far, this person is dumber than a bag of rocks. Just like Harris is dumber than a bag of rocks.
Bush Jr. didn't think a black women would be good for the S.C. he would have nominated her first.
Instead he put 3 white men on the SC.

That was out of context and content seeing as though Harris called him racist.

Why. What has she done that deserves slobbering, in comparison to Amy Coney Barrett.
Amy Coney Barrett is far right, my views are different than hers. I remember the Republicans slobbering over Barrett.

Amy Coney Barrett is far right, my views are different than hers. I remember the Republicans slobbering over Barrett.

I'll bet you ten bucks that Barrett could define the word "Woman."

I'm curious.

Oprah Winfrey?
Whoopi Goldberg?
Stacy Abrams?

I guess we will never know since Trump didn't nominate a black woman, come to think of it, if you aren't lily white Trump wouldn't nominate you.

How would they describe man? by the penis.

Please define the word "woman." :laughing0301:

1648115333057.png

Forum List

Back