Boom!!!! Judge in Manafort case says Mueller only wants to hurt Trump

It's a kick to watch conservative snowflakes act like they know the law. :)
LOL

The IG gave the goods on McCabe. The Judge basically said what we've been saying all along. Judicial Watch has the other goods that need to be brought into investigation. Not to mention the Full IG report is not out nor the investigation of the FISA warrants from a prosecuter with the DOJ.

Mueller isn't up against amateurs...............And your side just got smacked in the face today whether you like it or not.

McCabe has not a thing to do with this motion, fool.
You can't figure out examples of this investigation being allowed in this precious thread now can you...........

Bottom line.................Judicial Branch is not beholding to the executive branch.........maybe one day you'll understand that.

Beholden? The court has no authority to tell the Deputy AG how to conduct investigations.
He made the statement of why these cases aren't in the lower courts and not his............He also questioned the authority under the special council. Just as he questioned cases over a decade old that have no bearing on their scope of the special council........

This Judge is about to throw the whole mess out for gross prosecutorial misconduct.
Haha...wow. pure, delusional, Trumpkin fantasy. If anything, this judge is going to get himself removed from this case with his comments.

In your dreams.
That doesn't make any sense. I don't care if the judge is removed or not. Of the two of us, you are the only one letting your personal fetishes could your judgment.

Personal fetishes? WTF?
Correct. Your Trump fetish is making you behave bizarrely. Such as, your hysterical defense of a Russian toadiewho laundered Russian mob money and wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

I gotta say, it is very odd to watch.
ODD..............Russian collusion trial but ends up as a tax evasion and money laundering cases with NOTHING to do with Collusion..........FBI is shaking the tree hoping something will fall out..............hell this guy can see it.
ray-charles-3.jpg

Federal judge accuses Mueller's team of 'lying,' trying to target Trump

WASHINGTON – A federal judge on Friday harshly rebuked Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team during a hearing for ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort – suggesting they lied about the scope of the investigation, are seeking “unfettered power” and are more interested in bringing down the president.

“You don’t really care about Mr. Manafort,” U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III told Mueller’s team. “You really care about what information Mr. Manafort can give you to lead you to Mr. Trump and an impeachment, or whatever.”

-------------
upload_2018-5-5_15-53-5.jpeg
Thomas Selby Ellis III is a Senior United States District Judge of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. Wikipedia

Born: May 15, 1940 (age 77 years), Bogotá, Colombia
Education: Princeton University

Haha...wow. pure, delusional, Trumpkin fantasy. If anything, this judge is going to get himself removed from this case with his comments.

In your dreams.
That doesn't make any sense. I don't care if the judge is removed or not. Of the two of us, you are the only one letting your personal fetishes could your judgment.

Personal fetishes? WTF?
Correct. Your Trump fetish is making you behave bizarrely. Such as, your hysterical defense of a Russian toadiewho laundered Russian mob money and wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

ODD..............Russian collusion trial but ends up as a tax evasion and money laundering cases with NOTHING to do with Collusion..........FBI is shaking the tree hoping something will fall out..............hell this guy can see it.
ray-charles-3.jpg

Starr started with whitewater and ended up with Lewinsky and Paula Jones….. That is the way these things work.

In your dreams.

Personal fetishes? WTF?

ray-charles-3.jpg

Starr started with whitewater and ended up with Lewinsky and Paula Jones….. That is the way these things work.
So are you saying that they don't have Collusion now..........lol

Personal fetishes? WTF?

ray-charles-3.jpg

No….Just that investigations can go anywhere.

Personal fetishes? WTF?

ray-charles-3.jpg

No….Just that elections can go anywhere.
This is not an election............but the cases are politically motivated...........just like this one..........

ray-charles-3.jpg

This is not an election............but the cases are politically motivated...........just like this one..........

Yep, I used the wrong word there.

So the Republican DOJ is investigating the Republican President and you’re crying Politics?

LOL

The IG gave the goods on McCabe. The Judge basically said what we've been saying all along. Judicial Watch has the other goods that need to be brought into investigation. Not to mention the Full IG report is not out nor the investigation of the FISA warrants from a prosecuter with the DOJ.

Mueller isn't up against amateurs...............And your side just got smacked in the face today whether you like it or not.

You can't figure out examples of this investigation being allowed in this precious thread now can you...........

Bottom line.................Judicial Branch is not beholding to the executive branch.........maybe one day you'll understand that.

Beholden? The court has no authority to tell the Deputy AG how to conduct investigations.
Good luck in your quest...

Your about to get a lesson about Scope of Authority...This Judge is about to throw the whole mess out for gross prosecutorial misconduct.

This Judge figured out they had no authority in Manafort's case to do squat.. that is why he wanted to see all memos on the investigations authorities. If he throws these out as not concurring with the laws regulating the special counsel or find they violated their mandate, the judge could kill the investigations outright as being unlawful.

This could not end well.. and if they refuse to give him access to these documents he could kill them with prejudice as being unlawful.. This is one judge who wont screw around with the crap Mueller is doing.

The memo is the key. The fact that Mueller conducted that vile raid on Manafort's home BEFORE the memo was written that authorized him to do so and that anyone supports this action is appalling.
Mueller had no authority to go after Manafort. It was outside of the scope of his authority at that time. Its over and once the judge has the evidence in his hands Muellers witch hunt is over...

Mueller and his merry band of shit heads will be shown as prosecutorally corrupt and without ethical credibility...

ray-charles-3.jpg

So the Republican DOJ is investigating the Republican President and you’re crying Politics?
Anyone, who is not wearing blinders, can see the embedded corruption.

ray-charles-3.jpg

preemptive------of the incestual variety

ray-charles-3.jpg

I call them the Deep State...........the Swamp............since the Tea Party came about we have names for the Snakes in the Grass who are corrupt as hell.

Call them a D or a R.......doesn't matter............they are corrupt

I call them the Deep State...........the Swamp............since the Tea Party came about we have names for the Snakes in the Grass who are corrupt as hell.

I'll go with our justice system, not the new BS GOP propaganda machine. Or even corporate media. Try waiting 4 their findings.

You call them what your propaganda says to call them, super dupe.

Good luck in your quest...

Your about to get a lesson about Scope of Authority...This Judge is about to throw the whole mess out for gross prosecutorial misconduct.

This Judge figured out they had no authority in Manafort's case to do squat.. that is why he wanted to see all memos on the investigations authorities. If he throws these out as not concurring with the laws regulating the special counsel or find they violated their mandate, the judge could kill the investigations outright as being unlawful.

This could not end well.. and if they refuse to give him access to these documents he could kill them with prejudice as being unlawful.. This is one judge who wont screw around with the crap Mueller is doing.

The memo is the key. The fact that Mueller conducted that vile raid on Manafort's home BEFORE the memo was written that authorized him to do so and that anyone supports this action is appalling.
Mueller had no authority to go after Manafort. It was outside of the scope of his authority at that time. Its over and once the judge has the evidence in his hands Muellers witch hunt is over...

Mueller and his merry band of shit heads will be shown as prosecutorally corrupt and without ethical credibility...

Wanna bet on all that?

You call them watch your propaganda says to call them, super dupe.
From you I'll take that as a compliment...............Go and serve your masters........on your knees.........

Good to know the judge is now handicapping the investigation....I wonder if he has any intel on today’s action at Santa Anita
As a matter of fact he does have some intelligent "intel" for you, join the rest of America, forget santa anita and watch the Kentucky Derby.

I'd watch Santa Anita if there was no racing going on there...it's majestic

Forum List

Back