Boom!!!! Judge in Manafort case says Mueller only wants to hurt Trump

Pulling out John Birch Society propaganda, aren't you?
every communist that has ever been called out has tried using that lame excuse...I know absolutely nothing about John Birch but if white liberals are afraid of it you can feel free to accuse/credit me with using it, but you should apologize for mislabeling it propaganda...and how do you plan on connecting this with racism or misogyny or xenophobia? that is where most of the communist propaganda ends up isn't it?

That shouldn't be happening, period. When did it get like this?
It happened over the course of the early and mid 20th century, peaked during FDR [actually soared or zoomed or exploded would be better terms] to put friendly judges in place to give feminism a boost and undo the laws that led to the great depression, [a good thing]
after the fifties the judges and the media provided cover for rioters that allowed communist infiltration into the education system and culminating with the 68 campus riots where the communist wing took the democratic party by force and has yet to relinquish its hold...
if you really want to understand things that make you scratch your head, just know that white liberals are employing "divide and conquer" tactics with you and the minority community, they keep you and minorities constantly fighting with one another and keep advancing their cause in small steps...
the way to defeat them is if you just make white liberals the focus of your ire like you do here and keep going at this by calling them out every single time something goes down that pits white America against the white liberals minority du jour in any given discussion it will level the playing field and expose the reason they need to call Americans racist,[because it is all they have] but by not blaming white liberals you aid them in dividing us.

Pulling out John Birch Society propaganda, aren't you?
Next up ..... Space Ships

Well it's nice to get an "official" declaration on what conservatives have known for over a year about the witch hunt

And now parts that were left out in the OP.
========================================
You don’t really care about Mr. Manafort’s bank fraud,” Judge T.S. Ellis III said during a morning hearing. “You really care about getting information Mr. Manafort can give you that would reflect on Mr. Trump and lead to his prosecution or impeachment.”
Manafort was seeking to have the bank and tax fraud charges against him dismissed in federal court in Alexandria, with his lawyers arguing that the alleged crimes have nothing to do with the election or with President Trump.
Ellis agreed, but he made no immediate decision on the defense motion. He said even without such a connection the special counsel, which is investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election, may well still have the authority to bring the charges
“I’m not saying it’s illegitimate,” Ellis said.

Federal judge in Virginia grills special counsel on Manafort investigation
====================================
The connection with Manafort and Russia and Manafort's illegal money dealings reaches far and wide relating to collusion. Maybe someone should alert the judge? ; Ukraine stops helping Mueller to avoid upsetting Trump: NYT

Unfreaking real. Awesome development.

"You don't really care about Mr. Manafort's bank fraud," District Judge T.S. Ellis said to prosecutor Michael Dreeben, at times losing his temper. Ellis said prosecutors were interested in Manafort because of his potential to provide material that would lead to Trump's "prosecution or impeachment," Ellis said.

"That's what you're really interested in," said Ellis, who was appointed by President Ronald Reagan.

He repeated his suspicion several times in the hour-long court hearing."

Judge in Manafort case says Mueller's aim is to hurt Trump - CNNPolitics

Mueller’s mandate from Republican DOJ officials allows him to go after any issue that arises from his investigation:

Rosenstein letter appointing Mueller special counsel

Whether it hurts Trump or not is immaterial.

I would funny you, but some fags get triggered by that so I’ll be sure to point out what you just said. It’s okay that Muller is using Manifort to get Trump on anything they can. Libtards always seem to blow their wad prematurely. Been doing it since Trump took the helm and every time they have been made to look stupid. Soon, the stupid will stick to Muller just like it did with the Anthrax thing. We have heard nothing from the judges on this, but from the bits and pieces that we do get, this ain’t a slam dunk for Hillary Clinton’s hit man. For him win or lose this will be anblack Mark by his name.
If the judge had an ounce of natural curiosity for solid information/evidence, he might not have made such a fool of himself; Key Mueller witness runs to Russia as Ukraine courts Trump favor

Federal judge accuses Mueller's team of 'lying,' trying to target Trump

WASHINGTON – A federal judge on Friday harshly rebuked Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team during a hearing for ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort – suggesting they lied about the scope of the investigation, are seeking “unfettered power” and are more interested in bringing down the president.

“You don’t really care about Mr. Manafort,” U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III told Mueller’s team. “You really care about what information Mr. Manafort can give you to lead you to Mr. Trump and an impeachment, or whatever.”

-------------

Last edited:
This is just the beginning.

Mueller and Rosenstein are both guilty of an attempted coup via fraud....

"You don't really care about Mr. Manafort's bank fraud," District Judge T.S. Ellis said to prosecutor Michael Dreeben, at times losing his temper. Ellis said prosecutors were interested in Manafort because of his potential to provide material that would lead to Trump's "prosecution or impeachment," Ellis said.

"That's what you're really interested in," said Ellis, who was appointed by President Ronald Reagan.

....And? You are crying....why?
cause he's laughing so hard at the further butthurt coming to the left. that's why. I'm crying with him from laughing so hard. I fking love this judge.

I have but one final comment. About fking time.

The judge will not limit the charges.

Manafort and the prosecutors are squarely within the law when dealing with a squealing Manafort. :)

And now parts that were left out in the OP.
========================================
You don’t really care about Mr. Manafort’s bank fraud,” Judge T.S. Ellis III said during a morning hearing. “You really care about getting information Mr. Manafort can give you that would reflect on Mr. Trump and lead to his prosecution or impeachment.”
Manafort was seeking to have the bank and tax fraud charges against him dismissed in federal court in Alexandria, with his lawyers arguing that the alleged crimes have nothing to do with the election or with President Trump.
Ellis agreed, but he made no immediate decision on the defense motion. He said even without such a connection the special counsel, which is investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election, may well still have the authority to bring the charges
“I’m not saying it’s illegitimate,” Ellis said.

Federal judge in Virginia grills special counsel on Manafort investigation
====================================

Oh fucking bite me. The point of the Judge's statement is he is pointing out the freaking motive.

:lol:

You missing the point. It doesn't matter what the judge said during the proceedings. The question before the court is whether the Mueller charges against Manafort are within the scope of the investigation....and they obviously are.

Manafort will lose again.
you just make shit up? would seem so.

"You don’t really care about Mr. Manafort’s bank fraud," Ellis said. "You really care about what information he might give you about Mr. Trump and what might lead to his impeachment or prosecution."

the judges quote, not mine. the point is the judge sees this as a reach around to try and get to trump via any means necessary. in this case -

"Ellis said he's concerned Mueller is only pursuing charges against Manafort (and presumably other individuals) to pressure them into turning on Trump. The Judge added that the charges brought against Manafort didn't appear to stem from Mueller's collusion probe. Instead, they appeared to be the work of an older investigation into Manafort that was eventually dropped."

I'd be hilarious if Trump told Manafort not to worry.....
And deposited 10 million in his account.

That would be great! The Mueller finds out and adds it to Obstruction of Justice evidence....influencing a witness.

Nah...Trump would do it openly.

Poor little Trumpie. Everybody is being so mean to him.

Ain't it the truth, the biggest snowflakes around are Trumbots!
Derp!

And there is this

upload_2018-5-4_15-8-25-jpeg.191777

Well talk about derp, exactly where did I say I did not except the results of the election. Be specific there bed wetter, I will be waiting BOOM!
I didn't say you did. I was showing who the snowflakes really are. who hasn't accepted the election?

Then why the meme pepe?
just to remind you libs who the snowflakes really are.

D'uh.

Unless he shuts down the bullshit, it is just words.

The Judge is making a case for Prosecutorial Misconduct, something The Mueller Goons have repeatedly been charged with before. Shocking that some of them still have their Law license.
BINGO!

The judge was implicitly implying this. Also that they had exceeded their mandate long before Rosenstine expanded their powers "AFTER" showing they were not acting in good faith. The implication is one of over reach and abuse of authority. In Effect he has called into question the Mueller investigations ethical conduct as a whole.

Forum List

Back