Boom!!!! Judge in Manafort case says Mueller only wants to hurt Trump

Judge questions Mueller's powers in Manafort case...

Accuses team of 'lying,' targeting president...

Only interested in 'prosecution or impeachment'...

...all that being said, the prosecutor still has to present his specific case based off of the specific charges supported by the specific evidence.

Good on the Judge for seeing through Mueller's BS to the reason why Mueller is doing what he is doing. Manafort is 'collateral damage' in the witch hunt intended to take Trump down. Manafort is Mueller's 'Scooter Libby', and the Judge just called him on it.

all the judges in the counry arent privy to the evidence in the investigation ... F them too
so what did the judge just tell them to do? they have two weeks to bring it all in. hahahahahaahahahaaha, you're a fool who believes the left.

here read it

So, the special counsel has two weeks to show the judge how Manafort’s indictments align with their case. I’m sure they have connections; otherwise, Meuller would have handed the evidence off to states attorneys just like he did in the case of Cohen. The judge will see the evidence, see the connection, and Manafort will continue to be a part of the special counsel investigation. Then snowflake righties will say that the judge is an activist/deep state/ swamp rat or some other flailing of defeat.

So, the special counsel has two weeks to show the judge how Manafort’s indictments align with their case. I’m sure they have connections; otherwise, Meuller would have handed the evidence off to states attorneys just like he did in the case of Cohen. The judge will see the evidence, see the connection, and Manafort will continue to be a part of the special counsel investigation. Then snowflake righties will say thhi judge is an activist/deep state/ swamp rat or some other flailing of defeat.
can't make this shit up. you truly are a parrot ain't you?

So, the special counsel has two weeks to show the judge how Manafort’s indictments align with their case. I’m sure they have connections; otherwise, Meuller would have handed the evidence off to states attorneys just like he did in the case of Cohen. The judge will see the evidence, see the connection, and Manafort will continue to be a part of the special counsel investigation. Then snowflake righties will say thhi judge is an activist/deep state/ swamp rat or some other flailing of defeat.
At least I have an original thought, ass clown.

So, the special counsel has two weeks to show the judge how Manafort’s indictments align with their case. I’m sure they have connections; otherwise, Meuller would have handed the evidence off to states attorneys just like he did in the case of Cohen. The judge will see the evidence, see the connection, and Manafort will continue to be a part of the special counsel investigation. Then snowflake righties will say that the judge is an activist/deep state/ swamp rat or some other flailing of defeat.
The judge is saying to the world the 'INTENT' of Mueller is to take down a sitting president.

At least I have an original thought, ass clown.
where is it?

Look! Buttstains lying again. Just goes to show ya all these scum want is to bring Trump down no matter what the cost.

In the end, that is what it is all about, and not just 911, but all of the acts of terror and treason done by Israel and Zionism against America.

What is really on that CIA dossier about JFK that Trump just filed away for 3+ years???

It affects "national security?"

LOL!!!!

Translation - it outs Israel, with help from LBJ and Hoover......

not to mention both want you to believe that this was a "757"

dude, I asked you before how did all the street lights get knocked over then? the width of the damage was as wide as wings on a plane. I'm just saying at least know all the evidence.

The judge is saying to the world the 'INTENT' of Mueller is to take down a sitting president.
Yo libs, the Judge is calling out the Special Prosecutor as performing a Coup!!!! Publicly. I fking love it. you all are going, but, but, but, but, but, bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

I asked you before how did all the street lights get knocked over then?

LOL!!!

and I answered it again.... with the truth.... again....

Here are the poles... notice no DENT or BEND where the "plane" should've knocked it....

Forum List

Back