Boom!!!! Judge in Manafort case says Mueller only wants to hurt Trump

The Judge is sounding like he is pro trump , to even talk about Mueller in the way he did means he is partisan.

Only republican pro Trump are to be trusted since Mueller is also a republican.

You have no idea what you are talking about since the Judge has a valid reason to wonder at the possible abuse of the FISA-1 warrant, he has now requested that memo to be presented to him WITHOUT any of it being redacted, or else.........................

Federal judge accuses Mueller's team of 'lying,' trying to target Trump

WASHINGTON – A federal judge on Friday harshly rebuked Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team during a hearing for ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort – suggesting they lied about the scope of the investigation, are seeking “unfettered power” and are more interested in bringing down the president.

“You don’t really care about Mr. Manafort,” U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III told Mueller’s team. “You really care about what information Mr. Manafort can give you to lead you to Mr. Trump and an impeachment, or whatever.”

-------------

It is all falling apart for the Left, to quickly, to soon, to far away from the midterms.

I know it, you know it, they know it!

It is virtually over, but on here since they can change handles so easily, they have to pretend they still have a case, lolololol!

I have suspected that it is drumhead against President Trump for a while, now seeing the absurdity getting exposed make me wonder if it will come crashing down quickly?

It won’t come down QUICKLY. There are too many people on both sides of the aisle who want to see Trump castrated. Mueller may go away eventually, but it won’t be without a long drawn out fight.

Why did you leave out the complete input from Judge Ellis in your OP? I kind of tarnishes your point,,No?

Not at all. My point was to capture the essence of the Judge's comments as it relates to Mueller and his teams motive in their case against Manafort.

The judge has no idea of their motives. He only knows the details of the case before him and not the entirety of the investigation.
your honor, this dossier we're submitting into evidence was used to start this entire preceding. We would like the prosecutor to explain how we got here since this document is not validated. how did a federal judge get a warrant off of this document? we ask to have the case dismissed.
^ Truly dopey.
That is not within the purview of the case before the judge even if it were true.
sure they can. The judge can say get out of here. but they are able to submit it until that happens.

WTF are you saying?

Federal judge accuses Mueller's team of 'lying,' trying to target Trump

WASHINGTON – A federal judge on Friday harshly rebuked Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team during a hearing for ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort – suggesting they lied about the scope of the investigation, are seeking “unfettered power” and are more interested in bringing down the president.

“You don’t really care about Mr. Manafort,” U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III told Mueller’s team. “You really care about what information Mr. Manafort can give you to lead you to Mr. Trump and an impeachment, or whatever.”

-------------

It is all falling apart for the Left, to quickly, to soon, to far away from the midterms.

I know it, you know it, they know it!

It is virtually over, but on here since they can change handles so easily, they have to pretend they still have a case, lolololol!
falling apart for the left?

This judge said:
"You don't really care about Mr. Manafort's bank fraud," District Judge T.S. Ellis said to prosecutor Michael Dreeben, at times losing his temper. Ellis said prosecutors were interested in Manafort because of his potential to provide material that would lead to Trump's "prosecution or impeachment," Ellis said.

Were they "not interested in it to further our core effort to get Trump," Ellis said, mimicking a prosecutor in the case.

So, you just ignore the crimes of Trump's campaign manager? who worked for free?
Rosenstein authorized the scope of probe.
(since when does a investigator not care about bank fraud)

This is the beginning of the end of the Mueller witch hunt...this judge read these one sided prosecutors the riot act...they have two weeks to turn over what congress has been demanding for 3 months...Bye Bye Rosenstein! Bye Bye Comey the clown...

Why did you leave out the complete input from Judge Ellis in your OP? I kind of tarnishes your point,,No?

Not at all. My point was to capture the essence of the Judge's comments as it relates to Mueller and his teams motive in their case against Manafort.

The judge has no idea of their motives. He only knows the details of the case before him and not the entirety of the investigation.
your honor, this dossier we're submitting into evidence was used to start this entire preceding. We would like the prosecutor to explain how we got here since this document is not validated. how did a federal judge get a warrant off of this document? we ask to have the case dismissed.
^ Truly dopey.
That is not within the purview of the case before the judge even if it were true.

LOL...now you want to bring up PURVIEW...with Mueller...LOL, dumbass.

It was in regard to the judge, dope.

The drumhead circus finally going to crash?

Washington Examiner
Its a question that most of us would like to be addressed, but that is not going to be answered.
Judge In Paul Manafort Case Presses DOJ To Explain Charges That Have Nothing To Do With Russia'

by Kelly Cohen
| May 04, 2018

Excerpt:

"The federal judge hearing the case against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort pressed Justice Department lawyers on Friday to explain why they think they did not exceed the scope of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russia meddling, and openly wondered if their real goal was to squeeze Manafort to get to President Trump.

“You don’t really care about Mr. Manafort’s bank fraud ... You really care about getting information Mr. Manafort can give you that would reflect on Mr. Trump and lead to his prosecution or impeachment,” said U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III."

LINK

Hamburger Hill Mueller, Rat Face Rosenstine, and Slimeball Lyin' Comey got PWND! Get over it! :p It is just going to get worse for Team Crooked Hillary! ;)

I really hope Trump turns it around on them and send some prosecutors who aren't leftist oxygen thieves after these assholes.

I still endorse some helicopter rides....

Just sayin.

The Judge has recognized that Mueller's FBI pulled the raid and Rosenstein issued the expanded realm for Mueller AFTER THE FUCKING RAID.

Unfreaking real. Awesome development.

"You don't really care about Mr. Manafort's bank fraud," District Judge T.S. Ellis said to prosecutor Michael Dreeben, at times losing his temper. Ellis said prosecutors were interested in Manafort because of his potential to provide material that would lead to Trump's "prosecution or impeachment," Ellis said.

"That's what you're really interested in," said Ellis, who was appointed by President Ronald Reagan.

He repeated his suspicion several times in the hour-long court hearing."

Judge in Manafort case says Mueller's aim is to hurt Trump - CNNPolitics
It's not what he says. It's how he rules. He hasn't ruled yet as far as I know.

Pulling out John Birch Society propaganda, aren't you?
every communist that has ever been called out has tried using that lame excuse...I know absolutely nothing about John Birch but if white liberals are afraid of it you can feel free to accuse/credit me with using it, but you should apologize for mislabeling it propaganda...and how do you plan on connecting this with racism or misogyny or xenophobia? that is where most of the communist propaganda ends up isn't it?

Jojn Birch was able to pull all those into one pile, of course he didn't call it that.

Unfreaking real. Awesome development.

"That's what you're really interested in," said Ellis, who was appointed by President Ronald Reagan.

He repeated his suspicion several times in the hour-long court hearing."

Judge in Manafort case says Mueller's aim is to hurt Trump - CNNPolitics
BOOM! The mandate issued to Mueller.

Rosenstein letter appointing Mueller special counsel

Pay close attention to (b) ii and iii and (c)

The drumhead circus finally going to crash?

Washington Examiner

Judge In Paul Manafort Case Presses DOJ To Explain Charges That Have Nothing To Do With Russia'

by Kelly Cohen
| May 04, 2018

Excerpt:

"The federal judge hearing the case against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort pressed Justice Department lawyers on Friday to explain why they think they did not exceed the scope of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russia meddling, and openly wondered if their real goal was to squeeze Manafort to get to President Trump.

“You don’t really care about Mr. Manafort’s bank fraud ... You really care about getting information Mr. Manafort can give you that would reflect on Mr. Trump and lead to his prosecution or impeachment,” said U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III."

LINK
An amazingly Partisan moron Judge.
His job is not to assign motive to the prosecution, or rule on the perview of Mueller.
His job is to decide on the Merits of the Manafort Bank Fraud Case.

Looks like they hit a WWE/Trumpov Judge.
`

"The judge clearly showed that they had EXCEEDED THIER LEGAL MANDATE PRIOR to Rosenstine widening it" is the silliest statement of the day. Rosenstein's letter is legal and will guide the judge. If the judge rules against it, the ruling will be appealed and overturned within a week at the most.

This is the beginning of the end of the Mueller witch hunt...this judge read these one sided prosecutors the riot act...they have two weeks to turn over what congress has been demanding for 3 months...Bye Bye Rosenstein! Bye Bye Comey the clown...
Again?

How many times has the end of the investigation started?

The Judge has recognized that Mueller's FBI pulled the raid and Rosenstein issued the expanded realm for Mueller AFTER THE FUCKING RAID.
So...are you now going to admit that this is completely false, and you pulled it right out of your ass?

Jojn Birch was able to pull all those into one pile, of course he didn't call it that.
[what's with all the weird posts tonight?], Oh well lets do it, ready? GO!
I'll bet I know what you would love to call it comrade...your lack of a point only leaves you one avenue, so take it, c,mon I dare ya...if you don't I will just keep making point after point until you have no choice but to go down that commie path...now say it, you know you want to.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back