Boom!!!! Scott Brown Pulls Ahead

Tea%20Party%20sign.jpg

Cons are suckers for a pickup truck. Damn, they're stupid to vote for a man who rented a pickup truck to ride around in.

Republicans know how to get the message out really well. They just don't know how to govern once they win. They double and triple the national debt and give the millionaires tax cuts.

Democrats aren't so good at getting out a simple message. But they do know how to govern once they are elected. They give us a budget surplus and build up the middle class.
uh, i think you have Obama confused as a republican
HE is the one tripling the debt

I wonder how the DC crowd is going to view this huge victory?
This wasn't about a democrat running a bad campaign, this was about how democrats in DC are trying to run the country.
I do believe the ground is starting to shake with some of these politicians.

This wasn't about a democrat running a bad campaign, this was about how democrats in DC are trying to run the country.

Coakley found herself running an uphill campaign - not due so much to her own failings, but the anti-DC environment created by Obama-Pelosi-Reid.

The American people have had enough - and pity to any elected official who does not fully understand that now!!!

Pelosi says it is not a referendum on Obama or health care (her mirror told her so).

Pelosi says it is not a referendum on Obama or health care (her mirror told her so).

I wonder if she has even talked to anyone outside of her office?
I think your right though, her best friend is that mirror...oh yeah, and her plastic surgeon

American liberalism was pushed back tonight folks.

And that is a good thing.

We must keep at it though - for the sake of a country that has much rebuilding to do yet...

American liberalism was pushed back tonight folks.

And that is a good thing.

We must keep at it though - for the sake of a country that has much rebuilding to do yet...

These people are not liberals. These are progressives. It is time we started pointing figures and calling a progressive a progressive and not a liberal, or even a democrat.... progressives are neither.

Cons are suckers for a pickup truck. Damn, they're stupid to vote for a man who rented a pickup truck to ride around in.

Republicans know how to get the message out really well. They just don't know how to govern once they win. They double and triple the national debt and give the millionaires tax cuts.

Democrats aren't so good at getting out a simple message. But they do know how to govern once they are elected. They give us a budget surplus and build up the middle class.

Oh is that what we have now with the Dem majority? Looks more like double digit unemployment which has slammed the Middle Class, debt ceiling just raised, and a Health Care bill that is a lame duck. From my vantage point, thats what I see.
On the other side I see Repubs still without a cohesive plan to run the GOP. They too love to grow the govt.
All in all, as I have stated many times....Politicans truly only care about their power and control. Neither side has a clue and they bounce in and out like a tennis match.
Unfortunately it leaves We The People caught in the middle doing what we always do and divide right down partisan lines. It becomes a get even game for the party in control and to Hell with the people. Again we are caught in the middle surrounded by power mad politicians who will say and do anything to maintain their positions.

Local radio in Mass. has Brown up 10% over Coakley in initial exit polling...

bullshit, there're no exit polls.

You see Del that is why so many of us get pissed at the Neo-Clowns who make bullshit claims like this. Sinatra has been doing so for at least a week regarding this election. I ALWAYS dig deeper to reveal the SOURCE that people quote to try to give their claims some legitimacy but more offten than not the "source" is HIGHLY suspect. Take the poll that Sinatra quoted in his OP I pointed out NUMEROUS flaws within that poll and then he quote a poll by PAJAMA which is NOTORIOUS for flawed polls. That has been my ONLY point during this thread yet many people have tried to claim all sorts of different reasons for my posts.

There was exit polling done - by both local radio as well as by the Brown and Coakley camps. Just as internal polling by both camps was being done in earnest the last week of the campaign and showing a considerable shift toward Scott Brown.

This information was being passed along to the operatives in the state - and local media contacts and bloggers.

I reported exit polling indicated a 5 point margin for Brown - and this was but one of a number of such forums this was reported in.

Brown won by 5 points.

Some in here are much more than they appear folks.

My information was both timely, and quite correct.

Congratulations to Scott Brown and thank you to Massachusetts.

And now the next phase begins...

yes, i am
very familiar with it
and i also know its one of the first things someone brings up while claiming they aren't an antisemite

:eusa_whistle:

Well since I don't have a problem with Jewish people the term Anti-Semite would CLEARLY not apply to me but I am most certainly not an Israeli Firster like Rabid is. It sounds like you DISCOUNT the significance of the USS Liberty.

The signficance is that it was found to be an accident.

However, it doesn't stop jew hating pieces of shit from repeating the same lies.

It was not FOUND to be an accident it was PREDETERMINED to be an ACCIDENT because we could not ACCUSE Israel of INTENTIONALLY attacking a US warship. It was a FOUR HOUR ATTACK!!!! We were flying a US FLAG!!! If you TRULEY believe it was an accident then you have NOT researched the incident.

Well since I don't have a problem with Jewish people the term Anti-Semite would CLEARLY not apply to me but I am most certainly not an Israeli Firster like Rabid is. It sounds like you DISCOUNT the significance of the USS Liberty.

The signficance is that it was found to be an accident.

However, it doesn't stop jew hating pieces of shit from repeating the same lies.

It was not FOUND to be an accident it was PREDETERMINED to be an ACCIDENT because we could not ACCUSE Israel of INTENTIONALLY attacking a US warship. It was a FOUR HOUR ATTACK!!!! We were flying a US FLAG!!! If you TRULEY believe it was an accident then you have NOT researched the incident.

Five separate investigations made the same determination. What do you know that people who had far better access to the information do not know?

Sorry you don't ACCIDENTALLY attack a ship flying an AMERICAN FLAG for FOUR HOURS!!! And tell me Rabbi WHY didn't Congress invetigate as they have with EVERY OTHER attack of a US warship. (not during war time)

That's not an answer. What do you know that people with access to first hand information did not when they made their determination it was an accident?
And after 40 years why are you dredging this up?

Sorry you don't ACCIDENTALLY attack a ship flying an AMERICAN FLAG for FOUR HOURS!!! And tell me Rabbi WHY didn't Congress invetigate as they have with EVERY OTHER attack of a US warship. (not during war time)

That's not an answer. What do you know that people with access to first hand information did not when they made their determination it was an accident?
And after 40 years why are you dredging this up?

You mean FIRST HAND knowledge like the SAILORS WHO WERE THERE!!!??? I guess you don't care about what THEY SAID do you?

Forum List

Back