Boom!!!! Scott Brown Pulls Ahead

Local radio in Mass. has Brown up 10% over Coakley in initial exit polling...

Scott Brown campaign headquarters is PACKED.

Presently - NOBODY is at the Coakley headquarters.

NOBODY.

Do I support taking care of our OWN back yard first.........YEAH I DO!!! Do I think Israel is a self serving country who has KILLED US servicemen to advance their agenda? YEAH I DO!!! Now before I get labled an anti-semite let me say as I have said NUMEROUS other times I have no problem with the Jewish PEOPLE but I have a SERIOUS issue with Israel the COUNTRY! The attack of the USS Liberty should NOT be forgotten or down played. It was an act of PRE-MEDITATED MURDER!!! Nothing less!!!
WOW
just WOW

Tell me Dive are you FAMILIAR with the Liberty? Do you believe that it was an ACCIDENTAL FOUR HOUR ATTACK!!!???
yes, i am
very familiar with it
and i also know its one of the first things someone brings up while claiming they aren't an antisemite

:eusa_whistle:

So is someone going to explain where in that video it said that there were more people than Obama attracted?

Well you better watch it again - it's really a great video!!!!!!

God Speed Senator Brown!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCcxxnBNwUM]YouTube - People's Rally[/ame]

I don't see where it COMPARES it to Obama's speech.

So is someone going to explain where in that video it said that there were more people than Obama attracted?

Well you better watch it again - it's really a great video!!!!!!

God Speed Senator Brown!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCcxxnBNwUM]YouTube - People's Rally[/ame]

I don't see where it COMPARES it to Obama's speech.

Of course not - Obama's speech doesn't compare to Brown's - Brown's was so much better!!!!

WOW
just WOW

Tell me Dive are you FAMILIAR with the Liberty? Do you believe that it was an ACCIDENTAL FOUR HOUR ATTACK!!!???
yes, i am
very familiar with it
and i also know its one of the first things someone brings up while claiming they aren't an antisemite

Well since I don't have a problem with Jewish people the term Anti-Semite would CLEARLY not apply to me but I am most certainly not an Israeli Firster like Rabid is. It sounds like you DISCOUNT the significance of the USS Liberty.

bullshit, there're no exit polls.

Not true - at least the report.

Can't say on the exit polls.

I will try and find the radio station number I was given.

I was also told a local newspaper had called the race for Coakley earlier.

Any truth to that????

Any truth to that????

the globe put up a graphic that said she had won.

it was taken down quickly and they said it was an accident.

they're pretty incompetent so i believe it.

Uh yeah a LIE about Senators taking money from big business. YEAH YOU CAUGHT ME LOL. What an ignorant little Israeli Firster you are.
so, are you one of those Idaho "amurika fursters"?

Do I support taking care of our OWN back yard first.........YEAH I DO!!! Do I think Israel is a self serving country who has KILLED US servicemen to advance their agenda? YEAH I DO!!! Now before I get labled an anti-semite let me say as I have said NUMEROUS other times I have no problem with the Jewish PEOPLE but I have a SERIOUS issue with Israel the COUNTRY! The attack of the USS Liberty should NOT be forgotten or down played. It was an act of PRE-MEDITATED MURDER!!! Nothing less!!!

:cuckoo:

The USS Liberty was concluded to be an accident based on the investigation of at least five different government agencies.

Waiting to hear back.

(Blogger contact from Mass who is "on the ground" so to speak...)

yes, i am
very familiar with it

Well since I don't have a problem with Jewish people the term Anti-Semite would CLEARLY not apply to me but I am most certainly not an Israeli Firster like Rabid is. It sounds like you DISCOUNT the significance of the USS Liberty.

The signficance is that it was found to be an accident.

However, it doesn't stop jew hating pieces of shit from repeating the same lies.

Any truth to that????

the globe put up a graphic that said she had won.

it was taken down quickly and they said it was an accident.

they're pretty incompetent so i believe it.
ROFLMAO

its a CONSPIRACY i tell ya

;)

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Sinatra's still searching for the real killers...

...of Doug Hoffmann.

Doug who? The NY-23 race made that night so enjoyable. Watching Sinatra and Frank and all the rightwingers go from proclaiming Doug Hoffman the next Ronald Reagan to dumping him like a sack of potatoes.

Fun fact: I believe it's Sinatra who is already comparing Brown to Ronald Reagan.

Evidence that history repeats itself. :lol:

Forum List

Back