Boom! Secret Service finds Hunter Biden gun probe documents it denied having

You are close
But it does not provide proof of addiction

If he was in a certified rehab who identified him as an addict, you would have proof

He said he wanted to go to rehab.
Now why would someone say that if they didnt have a drug problem?

Funny thing is she offered to pay for the rehab and asked him the name of the place so she could send them the money.
Of course hunter had no plans to go to rehab he wanted the money for coke and whores.

I’m sure it does in your mind. Are you going to continue to avoid explaining yourself? Pretty weak if you can’t answer a simple question and back up your statements

You know exactly what I was saying.
Pretending you dont makes you an even bigger idiot.

Now, sit down and STFU, Troll.

Hunter Biden begged his sister-in-law-turned-lover Hallie Biden for cash to check himself into rehab just six weeks before purchasing a handgun — and attesting on federal forms that he had never used or been addicted to drugs.

Looks like he is talking alcohol rehab not drugs
Thanks for clarifying

When I found myself making the decision to have another drink or get on a train [home], I knew I had a problem,” Hunter said.

According to the magazine, Hunter first relapsed in November 2010, after seven years of sobriety, and then again in 2013. He returned to Crossroads after the 2010 relapse and then, after the 2013 relapse, sought out a Mexican clinic that used the psychoactive substance ibogaine as a form of treatment. He also met with an expert in Vedic meditation in Arizona. In the fall of 2014 he went to a 12-step retreat and in 2015 he went to rehab at a center out of the University of Pennsylvania followed by an inpatient program and another program in Washington, D.C., that required a Breathalyzer.

He said he wanted to go to rehab.
Now why would someone say that if they didnt have a drug problem?

Funny thing is she offered to pay for the rehab and asked him the name of the place so she could send them the money.
Of course hunter had no plans to go to rehab he wanted the money for coke and whores.
Alcohol Rehab

When I found myself making the decision to have another drink or get on a train [home], I knew I had a problem,” Hunter said.

According to the magazine, Hunter first relapsed in November 2010, after seven years of sobriety, and then again in 2013. He returned to Crossroads after the 2010 relapse and then, after the 2013 relapse, sought out a Mexican clinic that used the psychoactive substance ibogaine as a form of treatment. He also met with an expert in Vedic meditation in Arizona. In the fall of 2014 he went to a 12-step retreat and in 2015 he went to rehab at a center out of the University of Pennsylvania followed by an inpatient program and another program in Washington, D.C., that required a Breathalyzer.

Did he actually check into a rehab where they examined him and declared him an addict?

That is what you will need if you want to press criminal charges.
An actual classification from an expert in the field.
An ex sister in law doesn’t carry much weight

Let’s take your case to trial, shall we?

Mr Biden, did you tell your former sister in law that you were a Drug Addict?

Hunter Biden….I thought I might have been but I wasn’t
You are a useless troll.

Looks like he is talking alcohol rehab not drugs
Thanks for clarifying

So that wasnt a crack pipe it was a straw to drink his alcohol?
Holy Shit!!! You just admitted hunter has a drug problem.

Because I refuse to play your game.
I’m not playing a game. I’m seeking clarification instead of having to make assumptions about what I think you meant by your post. Speak clearly and back up your statements with explanation and stop wasting time with these nonsense “I’m not gonna play your game” excuses to hide behind

I’m not playing a game. I’m seeking clarification instead of having to make assumptions about what I think you meant by your post. Speak clearly and back up your statements with explanation and stop wasting time with these nonsense “I’m not gonna play your game” excuses to hide behind

My post was clear.
Even clear enough for a dunce such as yourself.

My post was clear.
Even clear enough for a dunce such as yourself.
It actually wasn’t clear, it ended in Sooooo….. trailing off for the reader to mind read what you were concluding. I’m just asking you to just say it. You’re refusing to do that. That’s pretty weak

So that wasnt a crack pipe it was a straw to drink his alcohol?
Holy Shit!!! You just admitted hunter has a drug problem.

We are talking about criminal charges
You need more than pictures

You need actual EVIDENCE
Drug analysis, blood tests, arrest for possession.
You know…stuff that a court will demand

e. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance? Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.

So, if you are not using it when you filled out the form then you did not lie on the form

Interesting.

"The Secret Service has found hundreds of documents it previously denied having in relation to the probe into Hunter Biden’s alleged gun violations, conservative watchdog Judicial Watch revealed Thursday.

Judicial Watch has been investigating if the Secret Service protected Hunter from scrutiny after the president’s son revealed in a 2019 text message the FBI got involved in the case of a missing firearm tossed in a Delaware dumpster by Hunter’s former sister-in-law-turned-lover. Nobody was charged with wrongdoing, according to reports.

Text messages purportedly from Hunter reveal what appears to be a contradiction in an official Secret Service statement, which claims the agency had “no involvement” in an alleged case involving Hallie Biden finding a gun “inside of Hunter Biden’s pickup” and tossing “it in a trash can behind a grocery store where they frequently shopped.” Yet Hunter’s text messages say “the police the FBI the Secret Service came on the scene.”

The gun store owner who sold the weapon to Hunter reportedly refused to supply the paperwork to the Secret Service when they allegedly sought to retrieve it at the time of the incident, suspecting the agency’s officers would keep the documents away from scrutiny.

Hunter has also allegedly made false statements on a gun purchase background check ATF form 4473. Conveying false inflation to ATF on form 4473 carries a fine of up to $250,000 and up to ten years in prison."

Report: Secret Service Finds Hunter's Gun Probe Docs It Denied Having
Too bad they can't find the email exchanges on Jan. 6 regarding Trump & his mob's attempt at a coup because the bastards erased them to cover for their boy.

03ace8b86720fc880aea91ba39f74f2f

STFU with your idiocy.

91150da2b8b93064e90ee7eed41083d3

Pictures don't count? Fuck you with that! :fu:

Maybe some day the rest of us will all be perfect like you. :fu:

We are talking about criminal charges
You need more than pictures

You need actual EVIDENCE
Drug analysis, blood tests, arrest for possession.
You know…stuff that a court will demand

MAGA Prosecutor……Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, I have proof Hunter Biden lied on his gun permit application. Just look at this picture of him smoking crack!

Hunter Biden…That was not crack, do you have any proof it was crack?

It actually wasn’t clear, it ended in Sooooo….. trailing off for the reader to mind read what you were concluding. I’m just asking you to just say it. You’re refusing to do that. That’s pretty weak

If you dont understand what that means in the context of the post I was responding to you're a fucken idiot.

Forum List

Back