BOOM!! Trump loses in Nevada. That's 1-52.

If you are referring to my mask that has the print of the flag on it, well it was not made from the American Flag but made to look like one which is not against the law, well except in the minds of those that hate those that mock Donald the Marvelous...

So as G.T. Pointed out there is a distinct difference but alas you will deny it and then when proven incorrect you will declare that only a Commie Pinko wears things like that...

Funny ... so you're fine using American Flag toilet paper? ... you must hate our brave and dedicated military personnel ...

If you are referring to my mask that has the print of the flag on it, well it was not made from the American Flag but made to look like one which is not against the law, well except in the minds of those that hate those that mock Donald the Marvelous...

So as G.T. Pointed out there is a distinct difference but alas you will deny it and then when proven incorrect you will declare that only a Commie Pinko wears things like that...

Funny ... so you're fine using American Flag toilet paper? ... you must hate our brave and dedicated military personnel ...

Wait, who the hell said I used the American Flag as toilet paper?

What you are doing is trying to start a flame war and to even proclaim I hate our Military is so old and worthless bait.

You attempted to proclaim the mask I am wearing is against the law but what you failed to understand that it is a print on a mask that is sold here in Texas at a well known Supermarket called HEB, so if you have any issue with the mask then you better contact HEB and let them know your opinion and then file a complaint with Ken Paxton Office and when they laugh you out of their office know you are a damn joke!

He didn't lose Nevada, Nevada called for mail-in ballots and ballot harvesting under the wing of COVID, because PROGS recognized their propaganda had lost all credibility.

What you are doing is trying to start a flame war and to even proclaim I hate our Military is so old and worthless bait.

You attempted to proclaim the mask I am wearing is against the law but what you failed to understand that it is a print on a mask that is sold here in Texas at a well known Supermarket called HEB, so if you have any issue with the mask then you better contact HEB and let them know your opinion and then file a complaint with Ken Paxton Office and when they laugh you out of their office know you are a damn joke!

For a "law and order" conservative ... you sure like to ignore the Law ... print the same thing on toilet paper and wipe your ass with it ... you chose to wear it, that's your responsibility now ...

For a "law and order" conservative ... you sure like to ignore the Law ... print the same thing on toilet paper and wipe your ass with it ... you chose to wear it, that's your responsibility now ...
That's not what the Law says, it's your failed interpretation of the Law, Shakespeare. :itsok:

There is no law that says I can not wear the damn mask and this has nothing to do with the thread...

Fact is you are making up laws to support your fascists way of thinking.

So inform Ken Paxton and William Barr and let see if they send the troops to arrest me and when they laugh you out of their office just know you are nuts!

There is no law that says I can not wear the damn mask and this has nothing to do with the thread...

So inform Ken Paxton and William Barr and let see if they send the troops to arrest me and when they laugh you out of their office just know you are nuts!
He's conflating the Law's directives for literal flags with things that have likenesses of the flag on them.

He's conflating the Law's directives for literal flags with things that have likenesses of the flag on them.

I know that and it is amazing how freaking retarded some can be...

If I had taken a flag down and made the mask with it then he has a good reason to bitch me out but seeing it is a printed and sold at a well known Store in Texas mean the individual is completely off base...

Of course these are the same people that believed the election was stolen and believed the news story that the U.S. Military invaded Germany for a Dominion server, so their knowledge of the law is slanted and usually just their damn imagination...

Last edited:
52 times the courts concluded there was zero voter fraud? Wow.

I didnt even see evidence presented in court.

52 times the courts concluded there was zero voter fraud? Wow.

I didnt even see evidence presented in court.

That’s because there isn’t any.

In the meantime, PA SC dismissed another case today, taking Team Orange Retard to 1-53.

118BEDC6-D602-44AF-B875-1FA0765CB4AB.png

And the court agrees unanimously that there wasn't any fraud.
The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

Forum List

Back