Boom: Twitter Cancels Project Veritas Leader James O'Keefe

Unless... They don't have evidence of that.
What he is doing is "smart" either way, for his brand. The people he is messaging to don't give a shit if there is evidence or not. They won't care if the suit falls on its face.
***I*** care if there is evidence. If there is no evidence they should absolutely be sued.

If there is evidence, then he should pay the court costs all the way around.

***I*** care if there is evidence.
Great, same here, but O'Keefe isn't messaging you or me. Unless you are a reactionary, rabid white wing spaz, and I didn't know it.
Ok... But then.. I also don't care what "rabid white wing spaz" people think about it. I'm here to tell you what I think. Listen to what you think... Or read what you think at any rate.

I don't like liars and hypocrites... And... This is kind of evidence of that. And by "kind of" I mean holy shit watch the video... o.0

That dude was about as subtle as a mushroom stamp.

Ok... But then.. I also don't care what "rabid white wing spaz" people think about it.
Me either... But O'Keefe certainly does. Like, it might be all he cares about. My point wasn't about you. It was about him. You thought it would be stupid for him to sue, if he knew they had evidence. While that would seem to be true of any human being that is judged by normal standards, that is not what we are dealing with, here. What he is doing is smart for his brand, because his target demo, I promise you, will not give a shit how it turns out. If it falls on his face, they claim a conspiracy against him or just ignore it.

And surely I don't have to point you to recent, glaring examples of this behavior.

I don't like liars and hypocrites... And... This is kind of evidence of that. And by "kind of" I mean holy shit watch the video... o.0
Ha, I did. I saw a guy inflating his self importance to get his weenie wet and providing exactly zero examples that can be corroborated, save for the boss asking that death stats be put on screen. Am I supposed to freak out about that? "If it bleeds, it leads" ... welcome to the mid 20th century everyone. You have some catching up to do.

I especially liked when he puffed his chest and tried to say y that CNN got Trump out of office. uh.. hey jackass... CNN has under 2 million viewers. Trump lost by 7 million. Are we supposed to believe the CNN viewers all were former Trump voters that converted, or independents that chose trump because of CNN? Shaddafukup dude.

Oh look, a cable news network is sensational and prefers a candidate. Oh my! If I had pearls, I would clutch the fk out of them!

Ha, I did. I saw a guy inflating his self importance and providing exactly zero examples that can be corroborated, save for the boss asking that death stats be put on screen. Am I supposed to freak out about that? "If it bleeds, it leads" ... welcome to the mid 20th century everyone. You have some catching up to do.

I especially liked when he puffed his chest and tried to say y that CNN got Trump out of office. uh.. hey jackass... CNN has under 2 million viewers. Trump lost by 7 million. Are we supposed to believe they all were former trump voters that converted? Shaddafukup dude.
*blink*blink*

Forest through the trees man. This guy just said he actively lies/misleads his audience. You just ... Going to ignore that?

Not surprised after he exposed CNN is nothing more then a propagandist.

the other propagandist are moving to censor him. Tweeter once again acting like a propagandist for the DNC, and editing out information harmful to the party, and only publishing what they want.

As the crackdown on fake news trolls (this is according to Twitterverse) on its' platform continues, Twitter permanantly suspended James O'Keefe on Thursday, 4/15. James was quick to send out a message letting his fans know: This means war. I am suing. Noted right-wing Twitter leaders such as Jack Probosiac was extremely angry to hear the news and issued his own response.

Good, now he has time to work on those things that really matter in life like your horoscope.

So why do you support censorship?

LOL that you think Project Veritas is investigative journalism.
If Sixty Minutes was, then Veritas is. Getting someone on a microphone to admit, and brag, about the corrupt way they do business is classic Sixty Minutes, like it or not.
Investigative journalism is a wonderful thing but Project Veritas has broken every editorial standard any reputable news outlet has. It's not like they are worried about their reputation. Their job is simply to troll the liberals and inflict damage.
You're right. They should just adopt leftist media tactics and make shit up.

LOL that you think Project Veritas is investigative journalism.
If Sixty Minutes was, then Veritas is. Getting someone on a microphone to admit, and brag, about the corrupt way they do business is classic Sixty Minutes, like it or not.
Investigative journalism is a wonderful thing but Project Veritas has broken every editorial standard any reputable news outlet has. It's not like they are worried about their reputation. Their job is simply to troll the liberals and inflict damage.
Any comment on this? Another troll job?
This thing says they targeted a CNN director through Tinder and it took five dates to get anything useful. Pretty sleazy. If there was sex involved they have a significant legal problem in their future. .
Naaah. He could be elected Vice President.

James O’Keefe is a sleazeball. His videos are highly edited and untrustworthy. Project Veritas is one of the great misnomers of all time.

However, I am having reservations about Facebook and Twitter suspending accounts like his. Yeah, I have no love for O’Keefe, but at the same time, I don’t think he is a danger to the Republic. So if his fans want to follow him, let him tweet to them. Personally, having a response mechanism to his tweets is all that is needed. Twitter is over reacting and making a big mistake suspending him.

Edit: I just read that Twitter suspended O’Keefe for creating false accounts and spamming in violation of Twitter rules. This changes everything and reinforces my opinion that O’Keefe is indeed a sleaze. I therefore struck my previous post.

Twitter said that's why they suspended O'Keefe.

That's bullshit, of course, but the Useful Idiots swallow it whole.

Forum List

Back