Boom: Twitter Cancels Project Veritas Leader James O'Keefe

James O’Keefe is a sleazeball. His videos are highly edited and untrustworthy. Project Veritas is one of the great misnomers of all time.

However, I am having reservations about Facebook and Twitter suspending accounts like his. Yeah, I have no love for O’Keefe, but at the same time, I don’t think he is a danger to the Republic. So if his fans want to follow him, let him tweet to them. Personally, having a response mechanism to his tweets is all that is needed. Twitter is over reacting and making a big mistake suspending him.

Edit: I just read that Twitter suspended him for creating false accounts and spamming in violation of Twitter rules. This changes everything and reinforces my opinion that O’Keefe is indeed a sleaze. I therefore struck my previous post.

Really? He has won every civil legal case he has been involved in.
Really..O’Keefe seems to be on lawsuit rampage. He will lose them.

Take a look at his win/loss record. It's better than any group I have seen.

You just hate that he's an expert at exposing you Chinese stooges.

James O’Keefe is a sleazeball. His videos are highly edited and untrustworthy. Project Veritas is one of the great misnomers of all time.

However, I am having reservations about Facebook and Twitter suspending accounts like his. Yeah, I have no love for O’Keefe, but at the same time, I don’t think he is a danger to the Republic. So if his fans want to follow him, let him tweet to them. Personally, having a response mechanism to his tweets is all that is needed. Twitter is over reacting and making a big mistake suspending him.

Edit: I just read that Twitter suspended O’Keefe for creating false accounts and spamming in violation of Twitter rules. This changes everything and reinforces my opinion that O’Keefe is indeed a sleaze. I therefore struck my previous post.

'I am suing Twitter for defamation because they said I, James O'Keefe, 'operated fake accounts.'

'This is false, this is defamatory, and they will pay. Section 230 may have protected them before, but it will not protect them from me.

I don't know the truth... But boy would it be REALLY fuck'n stupid for the man to sue them when the company he is suing has evidence that he did have "fake accounts"

Unless... They don't have evidence of that. Then he's pretty damn smart.

Edit: I just read that Twitter suspended O’Keefe for creating false accounts and spamming in violation of Twitter rules. This changes everything and reinforces my opinion that O’Keefe is indeed a sleaze. I therefore struck my previous post.

BlueAnon sez so!!

BlueAnon sez so!!
Sez what?

BlueAnon sez so!!
Sez what?

Sez whoever thinks for you. They pour their idea into the Collective and you can only parrot.

Did you watch the video? No!

BlueAnon sez so!!
Sez what?

Sez whoever thinks for you. They pour their idea into the Collective and you can only parrot.

Sorry Q but you have that backward.

BlueAnon sez so!!
Sez what?

Sorry Q but you have that backward.

See? Not a single thought in your head!

I said many many many times I was booted from Q site 2 years ago because I called them a LARP.

And what do you do? Still not watch the video and pull the Q card.

Sad. It's the BlueAnon nanobots.

One day righties will learn the difference between government censorship and private companies enforcing standards. That day of course will be never.
lol they don't care, they just want things to happen to other people not them. Once it happens to them THEN it's a problem and needs to be removed from society

But boy would it be REALLY fuck'n stupid for the man to sue them when the company he is suing has evidence that he did have "fake accounts"
Are you joking? Do you understand his target audience? We aren't talking about the most intellectual, nuanced people. Just file the lawsuit and rile up the monkey cage. They won't care what else happens.

But boy would it be REALLY fuck'n stupid for the man to sue them when the company he is suing has evidence that he did have "fake accounts"
Are you joking? Do you understand his target audience? We aren't talking about the most intellectual, nuanced people. Just file the lawsuit and rile up the monkey cage. They won't care what else happens.
Unless... They don't have evidence of that. Then he's pretty damn smart.

Forum List

Back