Boom: Twitter Cancels Project Veritas Leader James O'Keefe

James O’Keefe is a sleazeball. His videos are highly edited and untrustworthy. Project Veritas is one of the great misnomers of all time.

However, I am having reservations about Facebook and Twitter suspending accounts like his. Yeah, I have no love for O’Keefe, but at the same time, I don’t think he is a danger to the Republic. So if his fans want to follow him, let him tweet to them. Personally, having a response mechanism to his tweets is all that is needed. Twitter is over reacting and making a big mistake suspending him.

Edit: I just read that Twitter suspended O’Keefe for creating false accounts and spamming in violation of Twitter rules. This changes everything and reinforces my opinion that O’Keefe is indeed a sleaze. I therefore struck my previous post.

You are just butthurt obviously because he exposed what a criminal your hero is. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As the crackdown on fake news trolls (this is according to Twitterverse) on its' platform continues, Twitter permanantly suspended James O'Keefe on Thursday, 4/15. James was quick to send out a message letting his fans know: This means war. I am suing. Noted right-wing Twitter leaders such as Jack Probosiac was extremely angry to hear the news and issued his own response.

Good, now he has time to work on those things that really matter in life like your horoscope.

So why do you support censorship?

Because his leftist ideas don't survive contact with conflicting ideas.

So the conflicting ideas must be eliminated.

Forum List

Back