Boom: Twitter Cancels Project Veritas Leader James O'Keefe

LOL that you think Project Veritas is investigative journalism.
If Sixty Minutes was, then Veritas is. Getting someone on a microphone to admit, and brag, about the corrupt way they do business is classic Sixty Minutes, like it or not.
Investigative journalism is a wonderful thing but Project Veritas has broken every editorial standard any reputable news outlet has. It's not like they are worried about their reputation. Their job is simply to troll the liberals and inflict damage.
Any comment on this? Another troll job?
This thing says they targeted a CNN director through Tinder and it took five dates to get anything useful. Pretty sleazy. If there was sex involved they have a significant legal problem in their future. .

Nice innuendo. Do you have any comment on what the CNN big wig is caught telling the women, or does that not count because it might be unethical journalism?

If Sixty Minutes was, then Veritas is. Getting someone on a microphone to admit, and brag, about the corrupt way they do business is classic Sixty Minutes, like it or not.
Investigative journalism is a wonderful thing but Project Veritas has broken every editorial standard any reputable news outlet has. It's not like they are worried about their reputation. Their job is simply to troll the liberals and inflict damage.
Any comment on this? Another troll job?
This thing says they targeted a CNN director through Tinder and it took five dates to get anything useful. Pretty sleazy. If there was sex involved they have a significant legal problem in their future. .

Nice innuendo. Do you have any comment on what the CNN big wig is caught telling the women, or does that not count because it might be unethical journalism?

Just saying that recording anyone when there is a reasonable expectation of privacy just might get you sued. Reputable news outlets avoid such legal jeopardy. By the time they are sued into releasing all the source material you will never hear how bogus all this stuff is.

What a whiny bitch. Thinks he has a God-given legal right to operate a partisan espionage operation without repercussions.
Like Sixty Minutes used to do when they were called heroes for that sort of stuff
before the Left became the people they all hated so much themselves.

Far more than any of the PROVEN fake news you peddle.

James O’Keefe is a sleazeball. His videos are highly edited and untrustworthy. Project Veritas is one of the great misnomers of all time.

However, I am having reservations about Facebook and Twitter suspending accounts like his. Yeah, I have no love for O’Keefe, but at the same time, I don’t think he is a danger to the Republic. So if his fans want to follow him, let him tweet to them. Personally, having a response mechanism to his tweets is all that is needed. Twitter is over reacting and making a big mistake suspending him.

Edit: I just read that Twitter suspended O’Keefe for creating false accounts and spamming in violation of Twitter rules. This changes everything and reinforces my opinion that O’Keefe is indeed a sleaze. I therefore struck my previous post.

Last edited:
Have you seen the video? Did PV somehow make this man say what he did?
I saw it....He was bragging to someone he thought was a Tinder hookup.

James O’Keefe is a sleazeball. His videos are highly edited and untrustworthy. Project Veritas is one of the great misnomers of all time.

However, I am having reservations about Facebook and Twitter suspending accounts like his. Yeah, I have no love for O’Keefe, but at the same time, I don’t think he is a danger to the Republic. So if his fans want to follow him, let him tweet to them. Personally, having a response mechanism to his tweets is all that is needed. Twitter is over reacting and making a big mistake suspending him.

Edit: I just read that Twitter suspended him for creating false accounts and spamming in violation of Twitter rules. This changes everything and reinforces my opinion that O’Keefe is indeed a sleaze. I therefore struck my previous post.

Really? He has won every civil legal case he has been involved in.

Twitter and others have no credibility left. They have basically told China, "come and recruit who you want, your angle will be 'how different is your nation to ours when you are silenced'?"

You are following Canadas footsteps rather rapidly. I can't see how this ends well for any of us.

Edit: I just read that Twitter suspended him for creating false accounts and spamming in violation of Twitter rules. This changes everything and reinforces my opinion that O’Keefe is indeed a sleaze. I therefore struck my previous post.

Really? He has won every civil legal case he has been involved in.
Really..O’Keefe seems to be on lawsuit rampage. He will lose them.

Forum List

Back