Boom: Twitter Cancels Project Veritas Leader James O'Keefe

As the crackdown on fake news trolls on its' platform, Twitter permanantly suspended James O'Keefe on Thursday, 4/15. James was quick to send out a message letting his fans know: This means war. I am suing. Noted right-wing Twitter leaders such as Jack Probosiac was extremely angry to hear the news and issued his own response.

Twitter just told everyone CNN is guilty. That is what censorship does. The election is proof that. This is nothing more than an admission of guilt.

Being banned by Twatter is pretty certain confirmation someone is telling the truth.

As the crackdown on fake news trolls (this is according to Twitterverse) on its' platform continues, Twitter permanantly suspended James O'Keefe on Thursday, 4/15. James was quick to send out a message letting his fans know: This means war. I am suing. Noted right-wing Twitter leaders such as Jack Probosiac was extremely angry to hear the news and issued his own response.

Why do you come here everyday to debate us if you believe in deplatforming and censorship?
isn't that a tad hypocritical?

Don't mind AFrench2, his mission is sucking corporate dick. Anytime, anywhere, and the richer the better.

As the crackdown on fake news trolls (this is according to Twitterverse) on its' platform continues, Twitter permanantly suspended James O'Keefe on Thursday, 4/15. James was quick to send out a message letting his fans know: This means war. I am suing. Noted right-wing Twitter leaders such as Jack Probosiac was extremely angry to hear the news and issued his own response.

But... It's not fake news. Hello... There is ACTUAL VIDEO EVIDENCE... WTF?

Last edited:

Why do you come here everyday to debate us if you believe in deplatforming and censorship?
isn't that a tad hypocritical?

He doesn't want to debate anybody.

He wants the government to silence anyone who disagrees with him.

It's a common leftist intellectual failing. When you can't argue your way out of a wet paper bag, you just silence your critics, and you win the debate!

What a whiny bitch. Thinks he has a God-given legal right to operate a partisan espionage operation without repercussions.
It's just so terribly awful when people expose what Democrats say!!

Hey, here's a thought -- maybe if the things you say in private are the exact same things you say in public, you won't have to explain the difference between the two.

Get it? You're being manipulated by Democrats.

Stop voting for them.

What a whiny bitch. Thinks he has a God-given legal right to operate a partisan espionage operation without repercussions.
What the fuck is this... ? Why in the world do people want me to believe in shit that has no evidence in which to back it up, Hello Russian Collusion, and I'm supposed to think it's fake news when it's RIGHT FUCKING THERE. IN THEIR OWN WORDS....

Remember when the Left stood up for the little guy and hated the big corporations??

And they were fierce proponents of civil liberties, free speech, due process, and no wars.

Now they've become everything that they claimed to loathe 30 years ago.

ok let’s say he did something wrong (not saying he did, just for argument sake let’s say he did)

Why doesn’t anyone on the left ever get banned? Are we to believe all these people on the right use tactics that people on the left don’t engage in? Yeah I call bullshit

This is more good news to go w/the fact that the Chauvin defense team has COLOSSALLY failed him.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

LOL that you think Project Veritas is investigative journalism.
If Sixty Minutes was, then Veritas is. Getting someone on a microphone to admit, and brag, about the corrupt way they do business is classic Sixty Minutes, like it or not.
Investigative journalism is a wonderful thing but Project Veritas has broken every editorial standard any reputable news outlet has. It's not like they are worried about their reputation. Their job is simply to troll the liberals and inflict damage.

If Sixty Minutes was, then Veritas is. Getting someone on a microphone to admit, and brag, about the corrupt way they do business is classic Sixty Minutes, like it or not.
Investigative journalism is a wonderful thing but Project Veritas has broken every editorial standard any reputable news outlet has. It's not like they are worried about their reputation. Their job is simply to troll the liberals and inflict damage.
Any comment on this? Another troll job?

Any comment on this? Another troll job?
This thing says they targeted a CNN director through Tinder and it took five dates to get anything useful. Pretty sleazy. If there was sex involved they have a significant legal problem in their future. .

Forum List

Back