Booooooooshs fault!

If Cheeto Jesus doesn't separate his policies from those of the other two jackasses -which were basically the same when you get down to it- then he deserves the shitstorm of criticism that he will receive.

Just being "not Hillary" isn't enough.
Maybe because the New BS GOP obstructed everything that Obama tried to get passed- even their own ideas, dupe. See fairer taxes on the bloated rich and giant corps to pay for nonrich tax cuts, cheap training and college, infrastructure investment/jobs and living wage- instead of continued pander to the rich GOP bs.

I wonder if all those millions of dinasours that died about 65,000 years ago were thinking of george bush when they saw that asteroid heading to earth.

Maybe because the New BS GOP obstructed everything that Obama tried to get passed- even their own ideas, dupe. See fairer taxes on the bloated rich and giant corps to pay for nonrich tax cuts, cheap training and college, infrastructure investment/jobs and living wage- instead of continued pander to the rich GOP bs.

I get it, you're playing stupid on purpose. Funny stuff.

What could I possibly blame Obama for? The guy hardly did anything. The few things he did do, he gets the lion's share of the blame for.

Obamacare...Obama and the Democrats..100% blame.

Duped into Paris Accord....Obama and the Democrats 100% blame.

Iran nuke giveaway...Obama and the Democrats 100% blame.

ISIS in Lybia, Syria, and Iraq...Obama 75% or the blame...Bush 25%.

What else did the guy do? All talk no action Obama...the speech-giver-in-chief.
Boooosh wrecked the ME and the world economy. No problem! ACA was a great start- the problem is ridiculous Big Health, Big Insurance, and Big Pharma costs- people have figured that out now, except the GOP chumps. Paris Accord is real progress, as are Iran (their money, dupe), and NO ONE saw ISIS coming- now the ME is handling it and we're no longer the Great Satan- tho Trump is screwing that up at a record pace, hopefully learning tho...we do have the best economy in the world the last 5 years...

I get it, you're playing stupid on purpose. Funny stuff.
Any actual argument, brainwashed functional moron?

I can still recall that dark day when that led zeppelin crashed and burned somehwere in New Joisy in 1937, as I saw it happen live on ABC, all I could think of was President George Bush

When he does something good I will him credit when he does something bad I will criticize him when he does something where the immediate result is unclear I will wait before judging.

I agree and so will I.

Folks forget Trump is not a politician yet they all expect him to act like one.

I doubt he ever will.

When he does something good I will him credit when he does something bad I will criticize him when he does something where the immediate result is unclear I will wait before judging.

I agree and so will I.

Folks forget Trump is not a politician yet they all expect him to act like one.

I doubt he ever will.

He doesn't need to comport himself like a politician, but it would be nice if someone had schooled him A BIT in what's involved with being commander in chief, including the separation of powers, the fact that his words have far-reaching consequences in foreign affairs, etc.

That's part of "being a politician", too, and it's why we elect people with experience.

Forum List

Back