Border agents in Rio Grande Valley arrest 1900 this weekend.

Guess they came back from the shutdown rested & ready.....? ~S~

Now what was it about the Rio Grande border? No something. No roads. That's not it. No houses. That's not it. Oh I know! There's NO WALL!

Border Patrol agents arrest 1,900 immigrants over the weekend in the RGV

Good bloody work. It has to be disheartening to hear some mock their requests for a border wall. It's invaluable. At the very least, buying them precious time, at best, discouraging people from even attempting to travel to your border to enter illegally.

These guys work their tails off to protect your nations sovereignty. :eusa_clap:

so --- what now. Do they all get Fed , housed , get health checks and a slip of paper telling them when to report for a 'court' date and then sent to already established familia and amigos , lutheran and catholic churches all throughout the USA or what ??

Last edited:
Now what was it about the Rio Grande border? No something. No roads. That's not it. No houses. That's not it. Oh I know! There's NO WALL!

Border Patrol agents arrest 1,900 immigrants over the weekend in the RGV

Glad to see our President is stiffening up the border in Texas. Under Obama, it was so porous, that even Osama Ladin could cross from Mexico to America.

unlike along our northern border.

Actually, the border patrol is very strict on the northern frontier.

A friend of mine rode up to Canada and it was no problem getting admitted.

But when Johnny came back, they didn't want to let him back into his own country. He's sort of slow witted but pretty aggressive especially with the language as he has a touch of the Tourette's.

He really ripped the border agents a new one until admitted back into his own country

Forum List

Back