Border deal is DOA

They need to regroup and find a better plan. Johnson wants the two sides to get serious about immigration.
Don't be silly. Sen. Lankford, one of the Repubs negotiating the deal in the Senate, has already stated the aspects of the bill already agreed upon represent the most conservative measures ever taken to address immigration. Johnson is in Don's back pocket so he is helping sabotage the bill just as the Orange Rapist wants.

“It will be, by far, the most conservative border security bill in four decades,” Lankford told NBC News.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...s-progress-congress-ukraine-israel-rcna135147

SECURE FENCE ACT OF 2006 for starters.

The border is not secure. There is not OPERATONAL CONTROL as laid out in that BIPARTISAN LEGISLATION.

Have they all had the unpaid untested experimental gene therapy shot?

The #1 tennis player in the world was not allowed to enter the US becauee he would not get the shot….so zero illegals should be allowed to enter without proof of shot.

Read the secure fence act of 2006 and tell us how Biden is following it.
Was the "Secure Fence Act of 2006" broken under any other presidents?

They need to regroup and find a better plan. Johnson wants the two sides to get serious about immigration.

Numerous Republicans have stated that this the best deal they will ever get.

Why is it so good? Why are Dems willing to go along?

Because Republicans have leveraged money for Ukraine and Israel to get them to agree.

A year from now that leverage is gone… and so probably is Ukraine

Last edited:
Trump lost.

The majority spoke. They don't want a wall.

Are you unwilling to respect political compromise to help stymie the flow of immigration because it doesn't include one aspect?
Yep.....Look at the breakdown of the bill and where the bulk of the money goes. Typical dem/rino grift.

A year from now that leverage is gone… and so probably is Ukraine
200.gif

Libs have to ask because the biden/senate bill is a secret

Ask yourselves why its a secret

I found plenty of links after posting this noting that the Ukraine money was in there. No secret.

I believe in Democracy, you believe that fuckiong Rapist and Traitor.
I believe in our republic. Thank God we aren’t a democracy.

You believe the demented pedo and traitor.

Tell us about the biden “compromise” as you understand it

Better yet post a link to the senate bill
Republicans caused this mess. By refusing to come to the table on immigration for the last decade plus. And Trump?...well, now we see that doing nothing...is worse than actually trying to solve the issue.

If someone in the Democratic party hierarchy had half a brain to run with this, they could beat the Republicans over the head with this for the next 8 months. :)

No. You are wrong, you shit for brains motherfucker. We are a republic. A Constitutional republic.

Yes. We are. Organized as and a Constitutional republic.

Eat shit and die before you vomit more bullshit over the board again, scumsucker.
We..are..a..democracy.
Repeat it and then...RE-peat it...:)

We..are..a..democracy.
Repeat it and then...RE-peat it...:)
We are not a democracy

Learn that fact.

We are, instead, a Constitutional republic.

You’re welcome. But don’t thank me. Thank the Founders and the Framers. They were very intent on making sure that we didn’t make the mistake of becoming a “democracy.”

I found plenty of links after posting this noting that the Ukraine money was in there. No secret.

No secret that Biden is trying to shake down the House by tying border security to money for Ukraine. That literally screams out his indifference to terrorists crossing the border.

No secret that Biden is trying to shake down the House by tying border security to money for Ukraine. That literally screams out his indifference to terrorists crossing the border.
If Ukraine funds were not attached, would you support the border deal?

Forum List

Back