Border deal is DOA

Well, for one thing. He suggests that he “needs” this new deal to have the authority to shut our border to illegal immigrants. That’s a whopper.

He already has the fucking authority. In fact, it’s his damn duty. Already.
Which is why a border deal is nonsense. It amounts to more taxpayer money Biden will use to import more illegals.

Which is why a border deal is nonsense. It amounts to more taxpayer money Biden will use to import more illegals.
Their key provision is the “path to citizenship.”

That’s their tell.

It’s all about increasing what they see as their future voting base.

All to speed up the import of illegals.

Actually it restricts the number of asylum seekers per day and makes the rules harder

More judges will reduce the backlog

What in it do you oppose?

Their key provision is the “path to citizenship.”

That’s their tell.

It’s all about increasing what they see as their future voting base.

I didn’t see a path to citizenship included
Where is that?

Trump lost.

The majority spoke. They don't want a wall.

Are you unwilling to respect political compromise to help stymie the flow of immigration because it doesn't include one aspect?
The majority do not want illegal immigration. The vast majority do not.

Border deal is DOA​

Good, you cannot cut a deal with Democrats they LIE!! Democrats cut deal with every intention of welshing out on their end of the deal. They have been caught red handed on hot mics stating exactly that the scheming lying POS's.

Exactly! Dems would not vote for it unless it meant MORE illegals, a step towards amnesty for illegals and OUTS that let them weasel out of the concessions to Republicans. Democrats have every intention of screwing the Republicans on any deal they sign.

How about this? How about enforcing the laws that already exist to STOP the illegal immigrants from crossing our border?
The laws Congress should be legislating?

Agreed.

Trump has told Republicans in Congress not to negotiate though so he can fix it.

The laws in the books have allowed half of all illegals in America to arrive legally.

Yes, we should fix those.

The majority do not want illegal immigration. The vast majority do not.
I agree.

How is that relevant?

This is about compromising to address the problem.

Why won't unelected Trump let our republican legislators compromise on this?

The Dems and the media are HOPING SO BAD THAT THE NATIONAL GUARD KILLS AN ILLEGAL.

Jorge Floyd…..they are looking for another martyr.

Dems and the media will claim we must let in illegals OR THEY WILL DIE. No mention of all those who died because of Biden’s policy of breaking federal law.

The Dems and the media is HOPING SO BAD THAT THE NATIONAL GUARD KILLS AN ILLEGAL.

Jorge Floyd…..they are looking for another martyr.

Dems and the media will claim we must let in illegals OR THEY WILL DIE. No mention of all those who died because of Biden’s policy of breaking federal law.
What federal law was broken?

The details of the proposed bill have been published
What do you oppose in it?
Do you have a link to it? I can't find it.

In the leaked deal I heard, Biden would let in 8,500 illegals a day and would close the border after that. Ridiculous.

Show us or admit you made it up
Show you what?

Show me the proposed bill. In full. Then we can discuss it. I don’t want somebody’s alleged synopsis.

You do know that even our dipshit VP is still yammering about the “pathway to citizenship.” Don’t you?

What federal law was broken?
SECURE FENCE ACT OF 2006 for starters.

The border is not secure. There is not OPERATONAL CONTROL as laid out in that BIPARTISAN LEGISLATION.

Have they all had the unpaid untested experimental gene therapy shot?

The #1 tennis player in the world was not allowed to enter the US becauee he would not get the shot….so zero illegals should be allowed to enter without proof of shot.

Read the secure fence act of 2006 and tell us how Biden is following it.

The laws Congress should be legislating?

Agreed.

Trump has told Republicans in Congress not to negotiate though so he can fix it.

The laws in the books have allowed half of all illegals in America to arrive legally.

Yes, we should fix those.
No laws in the books allow illegals to arrive legally. Some may arrive legally but THEN overstay their visas.

That’s a very different issue.

Forum List

Back