Border deal is DOA

The point is, you don’t

You are only getting such a good deal because Biden is willing to work with you

What, specifically do you oppose?
I oppose dishonesty. When you are trying to jam through another 100 billion for Ukraine, Israel and other "global initiatives" that is NOT a border security bill. Make an emergency funding bill SPECIFICALLY for border security.

The point is, you don’t

You are only getting such a good deal because Biden is willing to work with you

What, specifically do you oppose?
NO you dont

I have pointed out repeatedly that the biden-senate deal is a secret

When I ask libs to detail it for us no one can

There have been leaks from the cloakroom and they are bad

But nothing is confirmed

So if nothing else I assume the worst and am against it till I see it

And so should you be also

Quick question.

If the border deal Dems have presented was not tied to Ukraine funds, would you support it?
It's un-American to disagree with the Ukraine question. Obviously that's why the two parties have to disagree on a common answer to the border.
I told you people that over a month ago.

I oppose dishonesty. When you are trying to jam through another 100 billion for Ukraine, Israel and other "global initiatives" that is NOT a border security bill. Make an emergency funding bill SPECIFICALLY for border security.

Republicans demanded they would not support Ukraine and Israel funding unless it includes border funding

What do you specifically oppose in the bill?

That's a pretty secure talking point for the R's.

On top of Trump admitting that disagreement is mostly for the sake of being contrary.

The bases are all covered,

Reading what is available in the proposed senate bill, It's a complete joke. It allows thousands of illegals daily and the presumption is that Biden and Mayorkas will abide by the terms of the bill.

There is every reason to believe that Biden will simply ignore the terms of the senate bill. He's just a dishonest, reprehensible liar.

NO you dont

I have pointed out repeatedly that the biden-senate deal is a secret

When I ask libs to detail it for us no one can

There have been leaks from the cloakroom and they are bad

But nothing is confirmed

So if nothing else I assume the worst and am against it till I see it

And so should you be also

This includes an additional 1,300 border patrol agents, 375 immigration judges, 1,600 asylum officers, and over 100 cutting-edge inspection machines to help detect and stop fentanyl at our southwest border.

Republicans demanded they would not support Ukraine and Israel funding unless it includes border funding

What do you specifically oppose in the bill?
He's just admitted that his opposition is in being antiwar and that's un-American he's saddled himself with.

The fact is, he's dumb enough to expose the truth!

This includes an additional 1,300 border patrol agents, 375 immigration judges, 1,600 asylum officers, and over 100 cutting-edge inspection machines to help detect and stop fentanyl at our southwest border.
Transfer all the new IRS jobs to the Border Patrol and we’ll be getting somewhere

Wasnt that number 55,000 ?

Notice how Leftwhiner asks lots of questions about the proposed senate “bill,” but doesn’t care to answer them.

Typical shallow thinking leftist behavior.

Why would a proposed Congressional law need to incorporate figures as to when the border should be shut down to illegal immigrants?

Wouldn’t it seem pretty fucking obvious that illegal immigration is already illegal? So why should the border not be shut down already to all illegal immigrants. (Note: there is a valid distinction between those seeking asylum as legally defined in our immigration law and those merely seeking to come to our land for other reasons.)

And why do we need any “path to citizenship” for illegal immigrants? If they want to legally immigrate here and seek naturalization, that’s fine. Do it the right way. Don’t come here illegally or remain here illegally and expect any such reward.

So, although Leftwhiner and his ilk persist in ducking the questions, I’ll just go ahead and ask the big one again. What is there in the proposed Senate “deal” that is worthy of any support?

Trump lost.

The majority spoke. They don't want a wall.

Are you unwilling to respect political compromise to help stymie the flow of immigration because it doesn't include one aspect?
How about this? How about enforcing the laws that already exist to STOP the illegal immigrants from crossing our border?

About what?
Well, for one thing. He suggests that he “needs” this new deal to have the authority to shut our border to illegal immigrants. That’s a whopper.

He already has the fucking authority. In fact, it’s his damn duty. Already.

Forum List

Back