Border wall go fund me may need to issue refunds after millions raised

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
https://nypost.com/2018/12/20/border-wall-gofundme-may-need-to-issue-refunds-after-millions-raised/
A grassroots online campaign to fund President Trump’s proposed border wall roared past $8.7 million on Thursday, but questions remained about whether the feds would be able to accept the gift.

The NY POST has the same reputation as CNN they are lying scum who admit to lying and leading ppl in the wrong direction. Why even read from the liars in charge because they lead other idiots in the wrong direction as they think for them .....

The Gov work for us, our money goes where we want it to go and the sooner you democratic c........s figure it out that you work for US NOT WE WORK FOR YOU the better off this country will be.
WE THE PEOPLE CHOOSE WHERE OUR MONEY GOES YOU BASTARDS!!!

JUST BECAUSE YOU CLAIM IT'S A LAW PRICKS DOESN'T MEAN IT'S A RIGHT LAW, and it also doesn't mean it wasn't put there to keep assholes like you from allowing we the ppl to decided where it goes.

• Banned
It's up to . 11 million now too no wonder the losers are panicing

upload_2018-12-21_9-25-16.png

Yes, there are legal, practical ways to GIVE money to the Federal Government.

No one with half a brain thinks any liberals want this country put first.

If Trump had said from the beginning “we’re going to build a wall, and my supporters are going to fund it out of their own pockets,” I could have gotten behind that.

"We're gonna build a wall..." he said.

"And MEXICO is going to pay for it!", he said.

And the rally crowds ROARED!!!

Like I said, "a fool and his money are soon parted."

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Whelp --- in that case all these however-many GoFunders are calling Rump a liar.

So at least there's that. Expensive lesson though.

Building the proposed wall needs more than money. Congress would have to approve a building a wall project for various reasons. Maybe Congress simply will vote against a wall. If the Democrat House doesn't want a wall the wall will not get built.

If Trump had said from the beginning “we’re going to build a wall, and my supporters are going to fund it out of their own pockets,” I could have gotten behind that.
Fake news

He also said *if they don’t pay for it*....then he would make them pay for it in other ways, like taking jobs back, tariffs, etc.

But don’t let the facts get in the way of your MSM spoonfed narrative.

He also said *if they don’t pay for it*....then he would make them pay for it in other ways, like taking jobs back, tariffs, etc.

That is not paying for the wall...

That is what delusional trump supporters tell themselves to make them feel better about being idiots

https://nypost.com/2018/12/20/border-wall-gofundme-may-need-to-issue-refunds-after-millions-raised/
A grassroots online campaign to fund President Trump’s proposed border wall roared past $8.7 million on Thursday, but questions remained about whether the feds would be able to accept the gift.

The NY POST has the same reputation as CNN they are lying scum who admit to lying and leading ppl in the wrong direction. Why even read from the liars in charge because they lead other idiots in the wrong direction as they think for them .....

The Gov work for us, our money goes where we want it to go and the sooner you democratic c........s figure it out that you work for US NOT WE WORK FOR YOU the better off this country will be.
WE THE PEOPLE CHOOSE WHERE OUR MONEY GOES YOU BASTARDS!!!

JUST BECAUSE YOU CLAIM IT'S A LAW PRICKS DOESN'T MEAN IT'S A RIGHT LAW, and it also doesn't mean it wasn't put there to keep assholes like you from allowing we the ppl to decided where it goes.
No sir, we do not decide where our money goes. We elect representatives who decide where our money goes. That’s how our system works.

Tariffs are taxes on us, Mexico pays nothing if you tariff something.
Taking back jobs? Pure fantasy.

Forum List

Back