Border Wall Will Need Gates Left Open For Months

It seems you've forgotten to name domestic terrorism in you first paragraph, you must remember Atlanta, Oklahoma City and the mass murders by firearms. Or have you forgotten them intentionally?
As they are domestic, the wall wont hinder them, genius.

Are you trying to imply that since the wall wont affect one segment of criminals then we shouldnt bother? roflmao

So what? Do lefties think illegal aliens will swim upstream like salmon?
Lefties think all criminals are Supermen and there is no point in taking extraordinary measures to stop them as they will get away anyways.

roflmao

Flash floods will cause a need for storm gates and to be left open and unguarded for months.

Great job trump.

When will we see the payments from Mexico for that wall?

Border barrier, vulnerable to flash floods, needs large storm gates left open for months
I've been saying this for freekin bloody YEARS. We don't NEED A wall. Eliminate sanctuary cities, and investigate those that created them. All the politicians and the PACs and the whole nine yards. And enforce current immigration law to the last letter, no exemptions. Because, NOBODY is above the law. Lets prove it.

Flash floods will cause a need for storm gates and to be left open and unguarded for months.

Great job trump.

Border barrier, vulnerable to flash floods, needs large storm gates left open for months
You really do not grasp how obstacles work, do you?

Do you?

Did you read the article?

Do you understand the concept of having to leave those gates open without anyone there to make sure people don't cross the border illegally?

Do you understand the concept of time? Those gates will have to be open for months.
Did you read the article?

I tried to read the article

heres what I learned:

PAGE NOT FOUND
Return to the previous page

The item that you have requested was not found.

Possible causes:

• The address was entered incorrectly
  • The item no longer exists
  • There has been an error on the site
If you feel the address you entered is correct you can contact us, mentioning the error message received and the item you were trying to reach.

We apologize for any inconvenience. From here, you can:

• Return to the previous page
  • Use the menu bar above
  • Select an item from our site index below

It doesn't matter. He knows he's keeping his base happy, they'll forgive him for anything.
None of this is real. Except the money and the bigotry.
Lol, there is nothing bigoted about enforcing the law.

You do know we bust people of every race, color and creed for overstaying visas or sneaking into the country, right?

But I guess it is bigotry when Republicans say it?

roflmao

Yes, its ONLY when republicans say it, because Democrats decide what is right and wrong. Funny how that works, but it sure works for them.

Great job trump.

You really do not grasp how obstacles work, do you?

I do, I do

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/liJ5U-fAt5k/maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 303962

View attachment 303964

I suppose a sawzall is no longer necessary.

Well, apparently America failing is your celebratory victory.

Well, you reasoning is absurd. The wall fell because of the wind. That happens, especially when a project is built with alacrity and not properly constructed. I've written time and time again that a wall is a barrier which needs proper foundations and regular maintenance. Even then tunnels, ladders, bombs and sawzalls are its enemies. Now wind.

Besides maintenance, humans, horses, and dogs need to protect perimeter at our borders, airports, seaports and and beaches. During prohibition liquor was imported to isolated beaches along the northern coast of Ca.
I am not sure, but did I hear recently that maintenance/build costs will skyrocket to $200 Billion+ annually? The 30 foot tall fence is top heavy and the ground is eroding at its footings? And Trump is supposed to be a great builder? Someone is taking us for a ride.

Boondoggle

Boondoggle - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back