Border Wall Will Need Gates Left Open For Months

It's bigoted when it's bigoted. But you know that. At some level.
That is my assertion; it is NOT bigoted to enforce the law.

But you guys scream racism when you just dont like it even though your leaders are on video saying the EXACT SAME things.

You Dems have wandered off the range of Reason.

That is my assertion; it is NOT bigoted to enforce the law.

But you guys scream racism when you just dont like it even though your leaders are on video saying the EXACT SAME things.

You Dems have wandered off the range of Reason.
I didn't scream racism. And you may remember the few thousand squabbles I've had with the Regressive Left on all that.

But I'm sure you're right!

Mac, I dont mean to insult or offend, but in a day when we have deadly diseases popping up across the globe and such short travel times, when we have radical violent nut jobs will to blow themselves us to hit back at the US, and when we are already having problems with automation and criminal immigration taking jobs, we MUST control our borders.

The wall is merely one tool to achieve that. It has bad optics to some folks like you, but it gets the job done.

Sorry, but you are going to get used to it as we all will. It is not the ideal solution but these are not ideal times, by far.

Mac, I dont mean to insult or offend, but in a day when we have deadly diseases popping up across the globe and such short travel times, when we have radical violent nut jobs will to blow themselves us to hit back at the US, and when we are already having problems with automation and criminal immigration taking jobs, we MUST control our borders.

The wall is merely one tool to achieve that. It has bad optics to some folks like you, but it gets the job done.

Sorry, but you are going to get used to it as we all will. It is not the ideal solution but these are not ideal times, by far.
I have other ideas for keeping illegals out.

I didn't scream racism. And you may remember the few thousand squabbles I've had with the Regressive Left on all that.
But I'm sure you're right!
I dont know with 100% certitude that I am right about anything.

I am just looking at those mass illegal immigrant caravans of tens of thousands of people spawning in Central America and moving like a swarm of locusts to our border, and it seems obvious to me that we need a physical obstacle to slow them down and allow BP to round them up.

I would prefer to not have to have a wall, but when we have billionaire trouble makers financing these things, we have to take extraordinary measures.

Flash floods will cause a need for storm gates and to be left open and unguarded for months.

Great job trump.

When will we see the payments from Mexico for that wall?

Border barrier, vulnerable to flash floods, needs large storm gates left open for months
You really do not grasp how obstacles work, do you?

I do, I do

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/liJ5U-fAt5k/maxresdefault.jpg

upload_2020-2-1_13-11-6.jpeg

upload_2020-2-1_13-11-41.jpeg

I suppose a sawzall is no longer necessary.

The radical violent nut jobs are already here and they look like we do. They tend to shoot up churches, schools, synagogues, movie theaters, etc. and the silly ass wall hasn`t stopped any of them and it won`t.

The radical violent nut jobs are already here and they look like we do. They tend to shoot up churches, schools, synagogues, movie theaters, etc. and the silly ass wall hasn`t stopped any of them and it won`t.
Are you FRENCH..............

Flash floods will cause a need for storm gates and to be left open and unguarded for months.

Great job trump.

Border barrier, vulnerable to flash floods, needs large storm gates left open for months

I do, I do

View attachment 303962

View attachment 303964

Well, apparently America failing is your celebratory victory.

Trump's wall of fear, bigotry, and hate is a failure.
If the time ever comes for pure survival, many of you Progs will be tested then. This is not about immigration. It si the amount of immigration with many illegals that are not being absorbed into the American culture. It takes time for that. Add the massive amount of social welfare/medical/schooling resources used by illegals on the taxpayers dime and this makes it outright theft. To many coming in for what can be afforded. When we had no social welfare system immigrants came here on their own.

Great job trump.

I do, I do

View attachment 303962

View attachment 303964

Well, apparently America failing is your celebratory victory.

Well, you reasoning is absurd. The wall fell because of the wind. That happens, especially when a project is built with alacrity and not properly constructed. I've written time and time again that a wall is a barrier which needs proper foundations and regular maintenance. Even then tunnels, ladders, bombs and sawzalls are its enemies. Now wind.

Besides maintenance, humans, horses, and dogs need to protect perimeter at our borders, airports, seaports and and beaches. During prohibition liquor was imported to isolated beaches along the northern coast of Ca.

It seems you've forgotten to name domestic terrorism in you first paragraph, you must remember Atlanta, Oklahoma City and the mass murders by firearms. Or have you forgotten them intentionally?

So what? Of course some have gotten in, but fewer than would have come in with wide open borders. Some of them have been caught due to the rebuilt wall sections.

Some tunnels have been found as well.

You Hate-America-Firsters just cant bear to see America secure, can you?

Forum List

Back