🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boston bomb victim

I

Indofred

The dancer who is defying the Boston bombers | The Times

This story is about an innocent lady who lost her foot to the evil of the Boston bomb.

Then I noticed her husband is an airman who has just returned from Afghanistan.
It made me wonder if he's caused death and injury to civilians and if this has made him think about the evil America is guilty of out there.

I don't think we'll see either one lining up with Code Pink anytime soon; however, their situation reminds me of one recent high-profile shooting in Arizona:

"There is something particularly horrifying when someone is shot in the head. Perhaps it’s the gruesome image, the destruction of the brain, the clear intent to kill. The recent shooting of Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords is made even more nightmarish by the location of her devastating injury.

"Those of us who focus on Israel-Palestine are acutely aware of this horror.

"Several years ago, I was researching the cause of death of Palestinian children killed by Israeli forces during the first months of the Second Intifadah, the Palestinian uprising against Israeli occupation. As I counted up the numbers, I was chilled to discover that the single most frequent cause of death in those beginning months was 'gunfire to the head.'”

Gifford's astronaut husband was a fighter pilot during Gulf War I, and I suppose it's possible, if not likely, he splattered a few women and kids. Gabby herself was a solid AIPAC supporter who called her first visit to Israel a turning point in her life.

Shot in the Head » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Wonder if she plans on going back?

This story is about an innocent lady who lost her foot to the evil of the Boston bomb.

It made me wonder if he's caused death and injury to civilians and if this has made him think about the evil America is guilty of out there.

Just call the guy a baby killer and spit on him. That's what you really want to do, isn't it?

Just call the guy a baby killer and spit on him. That's what you really want to do, isn't it?

No, you just made that up.

My point is simple enough and laid out clearly without you having to add lies.
It's also somewhat odd how much Boston complains about 3 deaths when they funded so many more murders.

From Boston to Belfast: America's focus for the Irish 'troubles'; How much help does the IRA get from here? - CSMonitor.com

Happily, funding terrorism is out of fashion at the moment.
Perhaps a TV station could interview NORAID people and ask if the daft bastards still support 'freedom fighters'.

If there is anything good in the evil of the Boston bomb, it would be seeing first hand what evil does to innocents and working to stop it.

I'm sure he's thinking; fucking evul muslims, they kill innocent people when a base is way over there away from civilians while we have to fight terrorist hiding behind civilians. Those evil fucking cowards have now mutilated the love of my life. I can't fucking wait to get back and kill more of that scum.

Then he reads an op like this and clears his mind of all thoughts that there are innocent muslims in the ME and lots of degenerate ones back home.

Peter king is clearly up on terrorism

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ter-king-says-alleged-boston-bombers-are-fif/

This man knows all about terrorists.

Rep. Peter King said:
The war on terrorism, where people overwhelmingly support President Bush and the job he's done, and the credibility of the president, and to me despite what Charlie tries to say, President Bush stands for what he says, says what he means and carries it out and sticks with his position, doesn't go all over the place like John Kerry.”

Yep, he knows all about terrorism because he actively funded it and was even photographed, smiling with terrorist murderers.

Peter King's Terrorism Problem | Mother Jones

gerry-adams-peter-king.jpg

I wonder if King would like to comment on his direct funding of murdering terrorists and why his terrorists were any better than the Boston bombing bastards.

"The IRA waged a paramilitary campaign against the British presence in Northern Ireland for decades before peace accords were signed in 1998. Part of that effort included bombings and shootings that resulted in civilian deaths in England and Northern Ireland. During the period of King's involvement, the US government accused both NorAid and the IRA of links to terrorism."

It's interesting how the conflict between Catholic and Protestant in Ireland began in 1609 when an English King removed two large clans of Catholics from northern Ireland and replaced them with 20,000 Scotch and Irish Protestants.

Catholic and Protestant were still killing each other in 1969 (and beyond) with the staunch support of terrorism supporters like Peter King. Another of the many things that won't change until private wealth has no influence on all political decision making.

Peter King's Terrorism Problem | Mother Jones

Forum List

Back