Boston Bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev sentenced to death

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
BBdeath1.jpg

bbdeath.GIF

The end. Well, maybe not, if the asshole appeals.

You could almost wish for a lifetime of living alone in a tiny little cell, 23 hours a day in isolation, no human contact ...

Better yet, put him in the general population and walk away.

The OP is right - the poor, sad, monstrous waste of space will live for a long while while he appeals and appeals.

Since he had to allocute and plead guilty to each and every element of each and every charge there might not be any appeal. Guilt or innocence was never a question.

If anybody deserves to die for what they have done, it would be this scum. I'm still against the death penalty, but I won't get too worked up over this particular case. It's a shame that we can't be as positive about the guilt of all the people we execute.

If anybody deserves to die for what they have done, it would be this scum. I'm still against the death penalty, but I won't get too worked up over this particular case. It's a shame that we can't be as positive about the guilt of all the people we execute.
No kidding. There's a series my wife and I watched on Netflix of documentaries on cases where men were nearly executed because a corrupt prosecutor concealed exculpatory evidence, the police looked no further that immediate friends and family, or the Justice system just plain got it wrong.

I've never understood small government types who think government can't handle schools and social programs and such, but is perfectly capable of power of life and death over the individual. I don't trust any government with that power.

They should put him in a cell with 72 horny Muslim inmates and tell them he's their virgin before they execute him. That should even make the gay ones happy, and give the Libs something to celebrate.

No kidding. There's a series my wife and I watched on Netflix of documentaries on cases where men were nearly executed because a corrupt prosecutor concealed exculpatory evidence, the police looked no further that immediate friends and family, or the Justice system just plain got it wrong.

I've never understood small government types who think government can't handle schools and social programs and such, but is perfectly capable of power of life and death over the individual. I don't trust any government with that power.

You don't trust the entire government because of capitol punishment ? That's nuts. I'm not against capitol punishment as a concept. I just don't think it is something we should do without being positive that we have the right person.

You don't trust the entire government because of capitol punishment ? That's nuts. I'm not against capitol punishment as a concept. I just don't think it is something we should do without being positive that we have the right person.
Not quite what I said.

FULLY explained in advance only by Last Prophet:
it's NOT about the actor playing Joker Tsarnaev - it's about YOU
All explained in advance - reminder from April 2013

Boston marathon bombings milestones: from "public" false flags staged only with actors to manhunt for perfectly integrated aliens
It was the first episode :
1. only with actors suposedly staged in public. Reality: staged after almost all runners had finished race and the few remaining were previously barred from entering the arrival area.
2. preparing martial law by simulating a manhunt, large urban areas in lockdown, everyone controlled by neo-Gestapo
3. where impostor impersonating Putin played the main role in convincing the audience that a "terrorist attack" staged with actors is reality.
4. "perfectly integrated" muslim suddenly turns into a terrorist (younger Tsarnaev).
The psy-op is part of setting thes stage for mass internments in extermination camps for just being "an alien".
5. anyone ("joker" Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was a minor at the time of the "crime") sentenced to death for any "crime" (Dzhokhar was only following orders from his older brother).

Following episodes for milestones of Boston marathon bombings: Examples, updated March 3, 2015
1. All actors in "public": train derailment Santiago de Compostela, Spain 2013; Westgate shopping mall attack, Kenya, 2013; Volgograd bombings, Russia, 2014; downed Malaysia Boeing 777 in Ukraine, 2014; Trans Asia crash, Taiwan, 2015; "open casket funeral" of Boris nemtsov, Moscow, 2015.
2. simulating a manhunt: the 2015 caricarturists series: Paris Charlie Hebdo; Copenhagen.
3. "Putin" in the leading role selling simulated false flags as reality: downed Malaysia Boeing 777 in Ukraine, "open casket funeral" of Boris Nemtsov, Moscow.
4. preparing the manhunt for ALL non-whites: latest are the british teens, including minors girls, who went to Syria to join ISIS and academic Jihadi John.

ALL
Illuminati Milestones Boston marathon bombings all actors in public to manhunt for perfectly integrated aliens

Not quite what I said.

That's exactly what you said. You said you don't trust any government with the power of life or death over an individual. Again, that's nuts.

I was watching a bit of the Chris Hayes show on MSNBC and he had a guest on and they had a problem
with the decision regarding the death penalty.for this prick.
They felt that our justice system has a problem when according to them Massachusetts is liberal and against the
death penalty yet these jurors went for the death penalty....

I guess they feel that the jury is racist.
I also wonder if Chris feels that the guilty verdict was unfair as well.

Forum List

Back