Boston Marathon Bombing

The United Nations ruled that people who throw their children in front of artillery fire for the purpose of publicity are the real killers of the children, and not those engaged in battle, Luissa. Our weaponry these days is absolutely specific to hit the target satellites bring them. We're not responsible for last-minute homicide missionaries of deceit. The only correct information would have to come from our military. That way, they can show we did not target children with backup in living color satellite photos. That takes some time, and I still haven't seen release of that kind of information yet by the military. If I missed it, I hope someone will find the official count and publish it just as soon as the military declassifies it.

When we bomb schools we can't blame the other side.
I am not defending Iraq but don't put your head in the sand in regards to the US.
I know of no school America targeted, Luissa. Please link it if you have information that we did.

Not my problem you don't read up on current events. Try google.

Our nation was not responsible for Saddam Hussein's treatment of children of people he murdered and gassed before 1998. After getting in trouble with the UN, he started withholding medicine and food from communities who he distrusted and blamed America for it. He paid idiots of the press to say nice things about him while he developed WOMDs and developed rape-torture-kill rooms. Peter Arnett was fired from his cushy foreign correspondent's job when the public outcry got loud enough after it was shown how many people were dying at his policy changes. Several claims were discredited bearing the numbers of which you speak. Deaths did occur between rival groups within that troubled nation. Our troops just tried to keep order and stay alive to do so. Nothing more.

If you had read our state department's notes you would know this. I'm not convinced by foreign statistics that are written for the sole purpose of blackmailing America for cash. American Military sources would be better if they have released the information. We went into Iraq as a coalition of 40 nations for serious reasons over which a leftist press discredits as much as they can with false information.

I should have known better than to ask someone who hates America as much as you do for your basis steeped in hate tea.
Shows how ineffective sanctions were in undermining his regime. If there were no sanctions, all those Iraqi children wouldn't have died.

Sanctions never work, and are an act of war and aggression.

Of course you realize Sadam had another option, one that would have saved all those people. You realize that right? Or are you just on fire tonight and wish to think there was no surrender option.

That's right. Sadam surrenders instead of trying to fight against a force that kicked his ass just a few years earlier when his forces were much stronger.

Sadam decided to basically commit suicide, but that wasn't good enough for him, he decided to take a whole helluva lot of his loyal citizens with him.

He had a chance to Cowboy up, but didn't have the balls to do so.

Edited to add: lack of balls is what Sadam had In common with the bastard bomber that killed an eight year old. Catch the guy, remove his nuts. He deserves none!

Last edited:
I'll be back when the Boston Marathon bombing is back on topic. Have a great evening, everyone.

Haven't you been discussing Iraq for almost a page or so?

You're talking to possibly one of the stupidest, weirdest, craziest people on the internet. The woman is a god damn whack job.
Actually, defending America is what got me answering questions not related to the Boston Marathon attack on civilian Americans.

What is your opinion on the Boston Marathon attack by someone bent on terrorizing a major American athletic event? Have you heard a recent report?

Shows how ineffective sanctions were in undermining his regime. If there were no sanctions, all those Iraqi children wouldn't have died.

Of course you realize Sadam had another option, one that would have saved all those people. You realize that right? Or are you just on fire tonight and wish to think there was no surrender option.

That's right. Sadam surrenders instead of trying to fight against a force that kicked his ass just a few years earlier when his forces were much stronger.

Sadam decided to basically commit suicide, but that wasn't good enough for him, he decided to take a whole helluva lot of his loyal citizens with him.

Edited to add: lack of balls is what Sadam had In common with the bastard bomber that killed an eight year old. Catch the guy, remove his nuts. He deserves none!

Obviously Saddam had another option, but the US Government didn't have to enact situations which created the conditions for mass death. Sorry, they are responsible at the end of the day.

Discounting sadams lack of common courage, and that he was a suicidal bastard, then sure, your right......

Enjoy

Edited to add: you serious dude.....

Last edited:
Haven't you been discussing Iraq for almost a page or so?

You're talking to possibly one of the stupidest, weirdest, craziest people on the internet. The woman is a god damn whack job.
Actually, defending America is what got me answering questions not related to the Boston Marathon attack on civilian Americans.

What is your opinion on the Boston Marathon attack by someone bent on terrorizing a major American athletic event? Have you heard a recent report?

I'm sorry, I still can't get past the part where you wanted the discussion to stay on topic but have been discussing Iraq.

And weren't you leaving?

Obviously Saddam had another option, but the US Government didn't have to enact situations which created the conditions for mass death. Sorry, they are responsible at the end of the day.

Discounting sadams lack of common courage, and that he was a suicidal bastard, then sure, your right......

Enjoy

Edited to add: you serious dude.....
So child rates go up during sanctions, no connection between that and the sanctions, you serious bro?

Nigga please.

You mean Sadam had no options to end the sanctions.

Oh, yeah I keep forgetting. HE HAD NO BALLS...

Don't try to make a hero out of a coward, somehow it never works out the way ya want it bro.

Obviously Saddam had another option, but the US Government didn't have to enact a situation that created the conditions for mass death. Sorry, they are responsible at the end of the day.
Sorry, the people of Boston attending a marathon to encourage human fitness are not liable to sympathizers of nor terrorists getting publicity for their evil plans.

Why would you hold the people of Boston and specifically a marathon promoting human excellence in fitness for this trouble?

Obviously Saddam had another option, but the US Government didn't have to enact a situation that created the conditions for mass death. Sorry, they are responsible at the end of the day.
Sorry, the people of Boston attending a marathon to encourage human fitness are not liable to sympathizers of nor terrorists getting publicity for their evil plans.

Why would you hold the people of Boston and specifically a marathon promoting human excellence in fitness for this trouble?

Where did he say he was?

So child rates go up during sanctions, no connection between that and the sanctions, you serious bro?

Nigga please.

You mean Sadam had no options to end the sanctions.

Oh, yeah I keep forgetting. HE HAD NO BALLS...

Don't try to make a hero out of a coward, somehow it never works out the way ya want it bro.

Uh, Saddam didn't start the sanctions...

So your premise is basically faulty.

He seemed to have full intact balls. He had a couple nutters for sons and told the most power nation in the world to screw off for a couple years. Saddam had bigger balls than most.

No, nutless Sadam did not start the sanctions, but for the lack of said nuts, he could have ended them, but then that would take balls, of which he obviously had none.

Balls = no sanctions

Nutless wonder = sanctions

Don't make me pull out the chalkboard and draw this one up for you.

Oh, and to get back to the subject at hand

The bomber also lacks balls..

Now just connect the dots.

Uh, Saddam didn't start the sanctions...

So your premise is basically faulty.

He seemed to have full intact balls. He had a couple nutters for sons and told the most power nation in the world to screw off for a couple years. Saddam had bigger balls than most.

No, nutless Sadam did not start the sanctions,

Glad you agree, thus the American Government is responsible for those kids deaths, case closed.

And cut out the rest of my post.....

Priceless

Edited to add: you might just be in line to lead a certain middle eastern country......

Last edited:
This is intentional.

Who did it is not known yet. We don't know if it's Islamic Terrorist or domestic terrorist or what. Don't jump to conclusions yet.
All we can do for now is speculate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANv0e7gBXQA]Bombs over Baghdad Live German TV iraq war 30 03 2003 - YouTube[/ame]

I don't recall the exact date but this was done in our name, and in the names of a coalition of nations, kinda like the Marathon, lots of different flags, and it was right about this time of year, in 2003, I believe.

A lot of innocent people were killed and severely injured, including lots of kids. And I recall thinking we are going to pay for this someday.

Last edited:
Glad you agree, thus the American Government is responsible for those kids deaths, case closed.

And cut out the rest of my post.....

Priceless

Edited to add: you might just be in line to lead a certain middle eastern country......

It was about testicles, for anyone who didn't read.

Nope, it was the lack of testicles.....

But you understood that, which is obvious

It was about testicles, for anyone who didn't read.

Nope, it was the lack of testicles.....

But you understood that, which is obvious

It was about both testicles and a lack there off.I heard Satan liked Saddam for his big balls in hell, but they had a lover's quarrel, Saddam was sent to heaven. Now he is leading terrorist attacks from heaven , like the one yesterday.

Impossible, everyone knows Sadam had no balls.

At least that's the rumor.

Last edited:
It was about both testicles and a lack there off.I heard Satan liked Saddam for his big balls in hell, but they had a lover's quarrel, Saddam was sent to heaven. Now he is leading terrorist attacks from heaven , like the one yesterday.

Impossible, everyone knows Sadam had no balls.

At least that's the rumor.

Zionist propaganda
Heaven had absolutely nothing to do with the terror attack on the people in Boston who were watching a marathon event. Men who had malice aforethought did, however, and I hope they are made to account for their murder, maiming, and mayhem. Your anti-Semitism is not appreciated.

Zionist propaganda
Heaven had absolutely nothing to do with the terror attack on the people in Boston who were watching a marathon event. Men who had malice aforethought did, however, and I hope they are made to account for their murder, maiming, and mayhem. Your anti-Semitism is not appreciated.

I disagree. Watch South Park for context on this developing situation.
A sitcom is your idea of a news source for locating those responsible for bombing Boston on marathon day? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well...I have been coming to this thread for any updates but since it has now turned in to an acutal southpark episode, I guess I will try other resources to quick catchups on this tragedy.

Now you aren't understanding what I am saying. the bomber would not have used a remotely detonated bomb with all those cell phones in that area.

No, YOU aren't understanding. Nobody knows for sure at this point, but investigators are going on that likely possibility.

Seeing as it's clear neither of you understand how cellular detonators work the whole argument is pointless.

Forum List

Back