Boston Marathon Bombing

An envelope of ricin poison was sent to the office of Sen. Roger Wicker, a Republican from Mississippi. This is similar to the simultaneous anthrax letters & aircraft attack on 9/11/2001.

Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) said members were briefed that the substance had been found in a letter and a suspect has been identified. McCaskill said the letter came from an individual who frequently writes to lawmakers. She wouldn’t identify the person but confirmed officials had identified someone.

Last edited:
You obviously failed to read Madeline Albright's State Department Notes on foreign countries which were made available online from 1996-January 2001. Pity.

I was thinking more in terms of 1951 - 1986 and 2001 - 2013. My bad.

So has the United States government committed any acts of terrorism?
Yeah. We terrorized idiots profiting from drug sales on American school grounds with laws against them selling anywhere near schools. The message is don't mess with us or our children.

You didn't answer my question, has the US ever committed an act of terrorism?

From non-Americans' point of view? Often. You know, we bemoan and vilify Ernesto "Che" Guevera, but we created him. He was just a womanizing, asthmatic physician right up until the time he saw atrocities committed in the name of the US. We have no one but ourselves to blame for his existence. What? You think he is unique?

I am talking about from your point of view, as an American, has the US Government ever committed an act of terrorism?

Only in response to an attack.

You obviously failed to read Madeline Albright's State Department Notes on foreign countries which were made available online from 1996-January 2001. Pity.

I was thinking more in terms of 1951 - 1986 and 2001 - 2013. My bad.

So has the United States government committed any acts of terrorism?

I'd have to say Obama's drone attacks on wedding-parties qualifies as that.

Oh, this is an interesting article about Obama cutting back on protection from terrorist bombings. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ys-Homeland-Security-Assistant-Secretary.html

Last edited:
What about our troops in Saudi Arabia, or our sanctions on Iraq resulting in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of children. That isn't first blood?
Link to the "hundreds of thousands of children" hoax you are perpetrating, please.

http://nointervention.com/archive/Iraq/org/excess_mortality_in_Iraq.pdf
Lewiston Morning Tribune - Google News Archive Search
The Wages of War: Iraqi Combatant and Noncombatant Fatalities in the 2003 Conflict. PDA Research Monograph 8, 20 October 2003. Carl Conetta
Our nation was not responsible for Saddam Hussein's treatment of children of people he murdered and gassed before 1998. After getting in trouble with the UN, he started withholding medicine and food from communities who he distrusted and blamed America for it. He paid idiots of the press to say nice things about him while he developed WOMDs and developed rape-torture-kill rooms. Peter Arnett was fired from his cushy foreign correspondent's job when the public outcry got loud enough after it was shown how many people were dying at his policy changes. Several claims were discredited bearing the numbers of which you speak. Deaths did occur between rival groups within that troubled nation. Our troops just tried to keep order and stay alive to do so. Nothing more.

If you had read our state department's notes you would know this. I'm not convinced by foreign statistics that are written for the sole purpose of blackmailing America for cash. American Military sources would be better if they have released the information. We went into Iraq as a coalition of 40 nations for serious reasons over which a leftist press discredits as much as they can with false information.

I should have known better than to ask someone who hates America as much as you do for your basis steeped in hate tea.

If you had read our state department's notes you would know this. I'm not convinced by foreign statistics that are written for the sole purpose of blackmailing America for cash. American Military sources would be better if they have released the information. We went into Iraq as a coalition of 40 nations for serious reasons over which a leftist press discredits as much as they can with false information.

I should have known better than to ask someone who hates America as much as you do for your basis steeped in hate tea.
So why didn't we invade Chile in 1973?

When I heard about what happened in Boston yesterday, I had just come from the funeral of my last living grandparent who passed away last Wednesday at the age of 91. If any of y'all here are connected in any way to anyone who was at that marathon, I just want y'all to know that I pray for your family and friends and everyone else who was there.

God bless you and everyone in the Boston area always!!!

Holly
Sorry to hear of your family's loss, JOSweetHeart. We've had several members in the area check in with updates and information about the Boston Marathon. Thanks for checking in.

Our nation was not responsible for Saddam Hussein's treatment of children of people he murdered and gassed before 1998. After getting in trouble with the UN, he started withholding medicine and food from communities who he distrusted and blamed America for it. He paid idiots of the press to say nice things about him while he developed WOMDs and developed rape-torture-kill rooms. Peter Arnett was fired from his cushy foreign correspondent's job when the public outcry got loud enough after it was shown how many people were dying at his policy changes. Several claims were discredited bearing the numbers of which you speak. Deaths did occur between rival groups within that troubled nation. Our troops just tried to keep order and stay alive to do so. Nothing more.

Shows how ineffective sanctions were in undermining his regime. If there were no sanctions, all those Iraqi children wouldn't have died.

Sanctions never work, and are an act of war and aggression.

What about all the children we killed?

I'm impressed how bad the reporting is.

Used to be the news media tried to get it right --- now they just try to get people locked into their feed and click-farming.

They said the JFK Library at Harvard was bombed: nope, just a small fire about the same time.

They said a Saudi national was arrested and under guard at a Boston hospital: nope, no suspects at all, they say this morning.

They said FIVE more devices had been found: nope, none of that was true.

My rule is three days before they get it sorted out what's true and what's just fear-mongering, after any major news story.

The media has figured out we want excitement more than truth, so they give us excitement and don't bother with truth.

All this info you list & say the media got wrong came straight from the Boston police commissioner & police officers. The police put out the disinformation & the media reported what the police said.

The police might have got it right, since they were right there on the scene and what we are hearing now is only what the government wants us to hear.

After the bombing, interviews on the scene were that people were hearing small explosions, the police said they were exploding small bombs that were found. The police said their bomb squad was dismantling two larger bombs. Now, sanitized through the FBI there were no other bombs at all. The JFK Library was reported as an additional bomb, then a fire, then the Commissioner of the Boston police confirmed that it was a bomb. Now washed by the FBI into something they prefer that we hear. There was never a report that anyone had been arrested. That was something that even the media didn't invent. The closest report that I heard, was that a person of interest was under guard.

There's the truth, and then there's the truth according to what this evil regime wants to be the truth.

After the bombing, interviews on the scene were that people were hearing small explosions, the police said they were exploding small bombs that were found. The police said their bomb squad was dismantling two larger bombs. Now, sanitized through the FBI there were no other bombs at all. The JFK Library was reported as an additional bomb, then a fire, then the Commissioner of the Boston police confirmed that it was a bomb. Now washed by the FBI into something they prefer that we hear. There was never a report that anyone had been arrested. That was something that even the media didn't invent. The closest report that I heard, was that a person of interest was under guard.

I have to say it looks bad, but forensics experts need to be a little detached from "what is known" and what they are actually seeing and testing. We all want to know more, but they just can't say for sure until they are satisfied they know the correct answer about a lot of things. We need to be patient and let them do their jobs and get it right.

Malaysia_cookers_380x285.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4UNw1h6JaUc]Pressure Cooker IED in Afghanistan - YouTube[/ame]

Homeland Security warned about pressure cooker bombs - CBS News

Here Is Video of a Pressure-Cooker Bomb Exploding, and Here Is Who Knows How to Build Them

Shows how ineffective sanctions were in undermining his regime. If there were no sanctions, all those Iraqi children wouldn't have died.

The United Nations ruled that people who throw their children in front of artillery fire for the purpose of publicity are the real killers of the children, and not those engaged in battle, Luissa. Our weaponry these days is absolutely specific to hit the target satellites bring them. We're not responsible for last-minute homicide missionaries of deceit. The only correct information would have to come from our military. That way, they can show we did not target children with backup in living color satellite photos. That takes some time, and I still haven't seen release of that kind of information yet by the military. If I missed it, I hope someone will find the official count and publish it just as soon as the military declassifies it. Our military makes every effort to hit military targets only, and if they do pick up on any children being used as shields, they generally do all they can to avoid shooting anyone who is not actively shooting at them.

Last edited:
Just for the heck of it I wanted to post this. I discovered this video of a nuke test in 1959. The pictures are unbelievably clear.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTAO5XjhrVo]Atomic Bomb Blast Effects 1959 - YouTube[/ame]

The United Nations ruled that people who throw their children in front of artillery fire for the purpose of publicity are the real killers of the children, and not those engaged in battle, Luissa. Our weaponry these days is absolutely specific to hit the target satellites bring them. We're not responsible for last-minute homicide missionaries of deceit. The only correct information would have to come from our military. That way, they can show we did not target children with backup in living color satellite photos. That takes some time, and I still haven't seen release of that kind of information yet by the military. If I missed it, I hope someone will find the official count and publish it just as soon as the military declassifies it.

We just killed an entire wedding party in Afghanistan because of mistaken targeting you fucking retard.

There's no fucking reason for us to be over there killing people anymore.

The United Nations ruled that people who throw their children in front of artillery fire for the purpose of publicity are the real killers of the children, and not those engaged in battle, Luissa. Our weaponry these days is absolutely specific to hit the target satellites bring them. We're not responsible for last-minute homicide missionaries of deceit. The only correct information would have to come from our military. That way, they can show we did not target children with backup in living color satellite photos. That takes some time, and I still haven't seen release of that kind of information yet by the military. If I missed it, I hope someone will find the official count and publish it just as soon as the military declassifies it.

When we bomb schools we can't blame the other side.
I am not defending Iraq but don't put your head in the sand in regards to the US.

When we bomb schools we can't blame the other side.
I am not defending Iraq but don't put your head in the sand in regards to the US.
I know of no school America targeted, Luissa. Please link it if you have information that we did.

Forum List

Back