Both Dems and Reps Don't Understand the Issues

usmcstinger

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2011
It amazes me how ignorant those we elect to Congress can be.

I find them lacking basic knowledge of: Economics, Stock Market, US Constitution, our Armed Forces and Veteran's, how jobs are created, voting on Bills they don't understand (The best example was voting yes for Obama Care without ever reading the Legislation.)

Ask those running for the US Senate and House of Representatives questions about the above issues. One that I would definitely ask: What is the name of the Economic Policy POTUS has been attempting to implement from day 1?

I think the problem lies in adherence to partisan ideology, and it's clearly only getting worse.

Each "side" is so consumed by their ideology that they mostly only expose themselves to people and information that support their agenda. They automatically reject anything said or information provided by the other "side". The result is that most of these people are running around, and acting on, only half the available information. Everyone is attacking and bullshitting, no one is listening. How can anyone be fully informed or educated when they behave like that?

These narcissists are wrecking us.

I stopped reading your post when you mentioned "WE ELECT"... What amazes me is that intelligent people still believe they decide any elections - MONEY manipulators, international bankers decide those things - YOU can decide which channel to watch - FOX NEWS or MSNBC...

Oh Man!
Come on people

It's the ARRA - American Recovery and Reinvestment Act and it did not work then and is still not working.

Obama is doing the same types of polices that Roosevelt was doing and it dragged out the depression, just like Obama's is doing now.

Last edited:
I agree, but i dont think its ideology thats the issue, its the moderates that water shit down and everything is half assed.
Obamacare, either do or scrap it, dont "fix" it, just like a tv, you can fix it, but its still gonna suck, scrap it and get a new one.

I agree, but i dont think its ideology thats the issue, its the moderates that water shit down and everything is half assed.
Obamacare, either do or scrap it, dont "fix" it, just like a tv, you can fix it, but its still gonna suck, scrap it and get a new one.

Thank goodness this is the opinion of a very small minority.

I would venture to guess that the people who whine about the alleged ignorance of elected officials never really met an elected official. I bet that the people who whine about politics never dropped their bag of chips and got off their couch long enough to try to make it better. I bet that the ignorant lazy public who complain about the political parties are the same jerks who laugh at and support hate speech directed at the Tea Party.

I find them lacking basic knowledge of: Economics, Stock Market, US Constitution, our Armed Forces and Veteran's, how jobs are created, voting on Bills they don't understand (The best example was voting yes for Obama Care without ever reading the Legislation.)

Ask those running for the US Senate and House of Representatives questions about the above issues. One that I would definitely ask: What is the name of the Economic Policy POTUS has been attempting to implement from day 1?

They are merely a reflection of those who voted for them.

I stopped reading your post when you mentioned "WE ELECT"... What amazes me is that intelligent people still believe they decide any elections - MONEY manipulators, international bankers decide those things

No, they don't. Nobody can force you to vote for someone. That is an excuse people like you use to excuse your own laziness on becoming informed of who is running to represent you.

Forum List

Back