Both Hillary and Trump will be an improvement because they are both...

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
No matter who wins either Hillary or Trump will be an improvement because they are both US citizens. Just saying...

• Banned
No matter who wins either Hillary or Trump will be an improvement because they are both US citizens. Just saying...
Your an ignorant fuck .
Just sayin'.

Are you saying that they are not US citizens? Perhaps you think they are not?
No , I'm saying you're a ignorant fuck.
Your inference that Obama is is not just proves that.

I never even mentioned Obama. Why do you think Obama is not a citizen?

Your an ignorant fuck .
Just sayin'.

Yawn.

• Banned
Do you think if I show up to a Hillary rally and yell "he is not a citizen" that Hillary supporters will stomp me into the ground? Do you think that CNN will run stories that say Clinton attracts violence at her rallies? Do you ever think that a biased media may deliberately cover up facts that harm who they support? Do you ever think we will find Obama's birth certificate in this country?

Hillary Clinton with 100% certainty will be the next POTUS. Trump is a magnet for protests and riots, he and the Trumpett's have chased every voting block you can shake a stick at. So only if they allow dogs and cats to vote in the General Election would Trump become President.

handelsman_trump_tribune_0.jpg

• Banned

Hillary Clinton with 100% certainty will be the next POTUS. Trump is a magnet for protests and riots, he and the Trumpett's have chased every voting block you can shake a stick at. So only if they allow dogs and cats to vote in the General Election would Trump become President.

handelsman_trump_tribune_0.jpg

She would a citizen which would make her more qualified to be president than someone who isn't. I'm not making any kind of implications about the current title holder of that job. I'm just making a statement that a citizen of the united states is more qualified to be president than one who isn't.

Awww, is someone still butthurt from the last 2 Presidential elections?

I was never mad that Obama won. I was kind of concerned that someone who was not qualified to be president somehow won but there was nothing I could do about it.

Your an ignorant fuck .
Just sayin'.

My goodness, aren't you the clever one.

Awww, is someone still butthurt from the last 2 Presidential elections?

I was never mad that Obama won. I was kind of concerned that someone who was not qualified to be president somehow won but there was nothing I could do about it.
And...tell us....why would you be concerned about something that is not true?

Your an ignorant fuck .
Just sayin'.

My goodness, aren't you the clever one.
Legend in his own mind.

Awww, is someone still butthurt from the last
2 Presidential elections?

And...tell us....why would you be concerned about something that is not true?

It would help me if you explained what exactly not true. I just said he wasn't qualified to be president for many many reasons.

Sanders, Cruz and Kasich re U.S. citizens. Did I miss something or are low information democrats more ignorant than usual.

Sanders, Cruz and Kasich re U.S. citizens. Did I miss something or are low information democrats more ignorant than usual.

Apparently you did as I don't see any Democrats in this thread say differently. So, yeah...you're in the weeds.

Forum List

Back