Both Sides are Assholes on the Kim Davis Debate

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Her supporters are assholes because as an elected official you must follow the laws. You don't make the laws you do your job in accordance with those laws. If the performance of those duties goes against your beliefs or religion, then find a different line of work.

The Kim Davis haters are assholes because of their selective outrage. Fine you have a valid argument do what the law requires. Yet you hypocrites are fine with sanctuary cities, disregarding immigration laws and any law you don't like. All the liberal assholes supported the cowards in the WI legislator who fled the state because they wanted to prevent a vote in an Illegal manner. Yet now when the table is turned you scream it's he law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her supporters are assholes because as an elected official you must follow the laws. You don't make the laws you do your job in accordance with those laws. If the performance of those duties goes against your beliefs or religion, then find a different line of work.

The Kim Davis haters are assholes because of their selective outrage. Fine you have a valid argument do what the law requires. Yet you hypocrites are fine with sanctuary cities, disregarding immigration laws and any law you don't like. All the liberal assholes supported the cowards in the WI legislator who fled the state because they wanted to prevent a vote in an Illegal manner. Yet now when the table is turned you scream it's he law.

I don't like the sanctuary cities but I think you've made a comparison of false equivalencies. Davis violated a court order. There's no court order involved in sanctuary cities, that I'm aware of. Arguably, the DOJ is turning a blind eye, and congress should pass laws restricting cites from getting fed funds.

The fact that the only "solution" that could be found was sticking her in jail tells you this is more about silencing opposition than trying to make a deal to make things work for everyone.

The fact that the only "solution" that could be found was sticking her in jail tells you this is more about silencing opposition than trying to make a deal to make things work for everyone.
They would have probably just fined her if she didn't have the backing of religious groups who'd pony it up while doing their best to make it a circus.

Fake Rabbi, the "deal" is she let's her employees grant the licenses, which she wouldn't do before being sent to time out, and she doesn't have to go back to time out.

she has to follow the LAWS of the state she is employed by so she is right and she should sue that judge right off his high and mighty perch. and the two biggest assholes in all of this is the lesbian couple who instead of hearing her out and accept that she was telling the truth on the LAWs of that State. yet they went ahead and made themselves a laughing stock joke and a huge ASS anyway

Last edited:
Fake Rabbi, the "deal" is she let's her employees grant the licenses, which she wouldn't do before being sent to time out, and she doesn't have to go back to time out.
Hey dumbshit. That is illegal under state law.
You're welcome.

I don't like the sanctuary cities but I think you've made a comparison of false equivalencies. Davis violated a court order. There's no court order involved in sanctuary cities, that I'm aware of. Arguably, the DOJ is turning a blind eye, and congress should pass laws restricting cites from getting fed funds.
Bullshit. First, there are actual laws on the books that prevent sanctuary cities. Second, it not as easy to sue over sanctuary polices. You need standing, liberal judges seek reelection and it's much more complex.

It's an equivalent. See liberals only want laws followed that they support, laws they don't like are optional.

Holy crap, well done.

she has to follow the LAWS of the state she is employed by so she is right and she should sue that judge right off his high and mighty perch. and the two biggest assholes in all of this is the lesbian couple who instead of hearing her out and accept that she was telling the truth on the LAWs of that State. yet they went ahead and made themselves a laughing stock joke and a huge ASS anyway
I guess you aren't familar with the supremacy clause. The constitution supersedes all other laws. The court ruling was made in conjunction with the 14th amendment. You might not like the ruling, but the supremacy clause trumps any state law. She had no right to deny them marriage licenses.

It is the same when a state passes a gun law in defiance of the 2nd amendment.

I was shocked when I heard the Fox babes make a comparison between Ms Davis and a Lutheran clerk who might deny marriage licenses to Catholics. The opinion is based on ignorance of both Christian doctrine and the 1st Amendment that guarantees freedom of religion. Lutherans might differ in some areas with Catholics but sodomy is the ultimate sin that every Christian recognizes. Homosexual union is one of the the basic of basic issues in Christianity. I'm surprised that the Fox babes decided to trivialize the issue.

FOCUS: The issue is same-sex marriage and a hypocrite-bigot who was elected to follow laws who isn't because of her superstitious based religious beliefs.

I was shocked when I heard the Fox babes make a comparison between Ms Davis and a Lutheran clerk who might deny marriage licenses to Catholics. The opinion is based on ignorance of both Christian doctrine and the 1st Amendment that guarantees freedom of religion. Lutherans might differ in some areas with Catholics but sodomy is the ultimate sin that every Christian recognizes. Homosexual union is one of the the basic of basic issues in Christianity. I'm surprised that the Fox babes decided to trivialize the issue.

Sodomy is the ultimate sin? Says who?

What did Jeebus say about homosexuality?

Forum List

Back